Looking For Game Night/Morning Suggestions | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Looking For Game Night/Morning Suggestions (1 Viewer)

|Fever| DarkMantra

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Feb 1, 2015
Quebec
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Getting a regular game night or morning running is something that I am looking to put together. But I would like some input from those of you that are playing Gw2.

So far the ideas that I am tossing around would be:

WvW (That would be October when in theory it wouldn't matter if we were all on the same server)

Dungeons (We may have enough people/gear to start running the lower level ones)

Pairing or grouping to help eachother with Story progression, Mapping, and other unlocks for newer players.

There are a number of possibilities. The main question is what are all of you interested in? And would (I think in EST for times) a Morning or Evening be better for everyone?

Please feel free to post your feedback and we'll see if we can get something rolling!

|Fever| vastrallakas

Section Leader
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oct 1, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

i am still leveling my engineer, but mornings work best for me, about 8 am EST. thanks for the post :)

|Fever| KillerClown

Clan Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Georgia
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

I usually do mornings too on my days off from around 7:30AM EST to about 4:00PM EST currently leveling my Guardian.

|Fever| DarkMantra

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Feb 1, 2015
Quebec
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I'm currently finalizing things to start up game mornings/nights starting the beginning of October. So far it's looking like mornings is when people are interested/available. If anyone has anything to add to this discussion please chime in. If there are at least a few people interested in evenings Est then I need to know so I can look at incorporating that into the game night/morning lineup for Gw2.

Users who are viewing this thread