tiltedslim

Vetted Officer
Sep 17, 2012
Smashville, Tennessee
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Dearest of Children,

It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that after Wed 8/19/2015 I will relinquish my Game Night hosting duties as I prepare for my final semester of College. I'm not saying that I won't show up to game night sometimes, but I don't want to go into the semester with a preset thing to do on a preset night because my professors don't give a shit about that. It's mainly precautionary so I don't get burnt out and I don't want to Vet in the clan so I'm going to give up a job or 3 and still be the Company Commander of HotS.

With that being said Hump Day HotS needs a new host. This host will be responsible for all game night related activities including advertising, hosting matches, and logging. All game nights are to be hosted as outlined in the game night section under competition central of the forums. You'll get paid a little bit of Fever coins, I think it's 200 for every night hosted, and a little recognition for taking on a job if you are looking to move up in the ranks of Fever. I know have some awesome officers that might want to do it, but I's prefer an enlisted member so that someone has an opportunity to shine and stand out that maybe hasn't yet.

The hard work is done for you. I've built this up since January when the game was still in beta and for the past month we have had at least 20 people at game night. Everyone knows about it so getting people there is easy. You still have to take care of it though. This game night is one of the corner stones that helped me build this section. It's one of the most frequently populated game nights and a big reason why we keep a lot of members in Fever HotS. So if you decide to take this job, take care of it, it's my child.

You can reply here or pm me if you are interested or have any questions.

So you know what I'm up to @MissJoker [MENTION=510]Merconic[/MENTION]

~tilted

Keelzeboss

Non-Member
Aug 9, 2013
FL, USA
I've done it before, I'll (basically) always be there.. I came up with the name.. I would be glad to carry on the legacy, man! With the aid of [MENTION=47649]Catsarah[/MENTION] , of course!! <3

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E Looking for plays Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 1
Baum Looking for HOTS EU Executive Officer Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 4
W Looking for people to play with Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 2
X Looking for Team League team. Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 2
L looking for weekend hots play Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 9
NicsunBE EU looking for (casual or ranked) team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 3
I Looking for a Team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
Towellee Looking for HL duo- Plat 1 Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
Bronxx Looking for partners Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 2
Karas Looking for some people to play with. Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 5
L looking for duo que partner. Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 2
X Hey guys looking for team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 4
C Looking for team: Most nights. Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 5
X lOOKING FOR tl TEAM, hEROES OF THE STORM Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
T Looking for a team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 3
A Looking for a Team? Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 20
H Looking for a competitive team to play with NA Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 3
A Looking for help with the Nexus Academy Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 7
X [EU] Still looking for 4 competitive players! Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
Voir Looking for hybrid-minded NA players! Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 1
X Looking for competitive minded EU players! Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
TorTuga If you are looking for builds in Heroes of The Storm Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
C New player looking for poeple to play with Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 7
gamerhellborn Looking for People to play on EU server Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 4
J looking for people to join our team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 25
H Looking for Members either want to do casual hots or Ranked! Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 1
T Looking for Afternoon Players! Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 4
CapnFrakYou Looking for new players. Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 8
tiltedslim Looking for people to help out Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 17
Tazz Looking for a Team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 3
K Looking for more people to start a second team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 33
H Looking for Team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 16
Chuke1692 New team looking for more players Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 17
S Looking for EU players to play with (Only play on EU server right now) Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
Lavender Rank 40-50 squad looking for more Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 10
tiltedslim Looking for a Captain Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 10
P Looking for HotS group, possibly competitive. Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 3
tiltedslim Looking for Team League Members/Squad Formation Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 159
achillesone looking for someone to practice with Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 5
P New to Fever, Looking for people to play HotS with! Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 13
BamBiGamer looking for a solid team Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 8
Recovery Looking for a group of peopleam up with possibly Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
BamBiGamer looking for teamates to practice with, maybe form a solid team and get on regularly Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 0
BadCompany New NA player looking to play Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 10
tiltedslim Looking for help EU section. Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 1
K Looking for a good laugh? Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 3
Leo Recruiting Department is Looking for HoTS Recruiters!!! Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 5
Ra1n60wDa5h Looking for a TL sub! Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 2
H New Guy in HOTS Main Nazeebo Lv 8 looking for group to play with Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 2
Ra1n60wDa5h Looking for 5 man Skirmishes Heroes of the Storm | Past Threads 2