Graphics Team Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

Well he everyone, i'm now..rather have been looking for a partner to duo with in ranked solo/duo queue. I'm Support/ADC main. I like to play well try to play a lot of games a day and want to push for gold and further if possible this new season.

These are the few Things i'm asking for:
-Active player
-Serious
-Bronze/Sliver elo (since i'm suck in bronze 5)
-Positive attitude
-Play to win attitude
-Communication!

Note** Message me ASAP! cause i can express just how sick i am of being in bronze (people dont know how to ward at all, jungles are just dumb never ganking or dc, adc are the most rude assholes, top never helps other lands or feeds their land, mid doesnt do shit and let their lane rom around to other lands without saying missing.

PS: IGN - ParanoiaOrigins

|Fever| Cid Raines

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jun 6, 2016
Alabama
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

maybe cause you make these posts like daily or weekly? also i have seen folks reply back to you and most of the time you have not responded to them. i suggested this once before and its the last time ill suggest it. there are multiple people on teamspeak at nights try actually talking to them or if you want coaching ask a coach to help you. But if you ask a coach to coach you dont stand them up cause i know you did awhile back to a coach who wanted to help you and waited 2 hours for you. Anyways thats my advice and thats my guess on why folks wont reply because they took time to reply and nothing was shown for the time they took for ya

|Fever| Paranoia Origins

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Clan Job 2
Graphics Team Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

i do reply back to them tho

maybe cause you make these posts like daily or weekly? also i have seen folks reply back to you and most of the time you have not responded to them. i suggested this once before and its the last time ill suggest it. there are multiple people on teamspeak at nights try actually talking to them or if you want coaching ask a coach to help you. But if you ask a coach to coach you dont stand them up cause i know you did awhile back to a coach who wanted to help you and waited 2 hours for you. Anyways thats my advice and thats my guess on why folks wont reply because they took time to reply and nothing was shown for the time they took for ya
o, and still trying to get in contact with the one who was going to coach me
i do reply back to them th

|Fever| Paranoia Origins

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Clan Job 2
Graphics Team Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

having issues with the site, the chat boxes are black and i cant see what i'm typing

|Fever| Paranoia Origins

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Clan Job 2
Graphics Team Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

just replying to everyone whos been replying to post their league names so i can add you all

Users who are viewing this thread