Lets talk about the sh!t talkers and other toxic people on league XD | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Lets talk about the sh!t talkers and other toxic people on league XD (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Paranoia Origins

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Clan Job 2
Graphics Team Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

I dont get mad when people start doing it, i start smiling like wow XD being told to go play halo cause i went X/15/X dont remember the numbers but i was killing my lane till rivin came and i killer her even tho she killed me to each time.

I had to mute her and her whole team cause all they do is "talk talk and talk" claming to be plat or dim's XD i find it really funny how people act w/e they think they're good when their not XD hint i'm on my low lv account lv 10 and i swear X'D i'm going to screen shot what people say and post it here so everyone can enjoy it lmao!

Screenshot_3.jpg

Last edited:

VileKnight

Non-Member
Aug 25, 2016
Texas
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

Some friends I hang out with play LoL a lot, and for me it's a non-stop riot (no pun intended) with how much I get to sit there and laugh my ass off. League of Salt imo. :)

|Fever| TurtleStrong

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Nickname
The strongest Turtle ever
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

Its like that in a lot of MOBAs, find a group of friends that play like you and/or you don't mind being verbally combative with because its how you mesh. Good luck haha

|Fever| Paranoia Origins

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Clan Job 2
Graphics Team Member
Dec 5, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

I know but its still funny when they start talking i dont say anything back to them just to see what else they'll say XD

Users who are viewing this thread