League of Legends Staff Roster/Jobs | FeverClan - Gaming Community

New to section: League of Legends Staff Roster/Jobs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Fever| Sixxed17

Clan Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
www.twitter.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

League of Legends

Company Commander, XO
Deputy Company Commander
Administrator
Content Creator
Available
Coach
Truth
Game Night Host
Recruiter

In hopes of investing time back into the League section, I'm hoping to create a fun and healthy atmosphere for all League players. League has one of, if not the largest player base of any MOBA and I think we have plenty of interest here in Fever as well as many to pull from the depths of the forsaken in these tilted lands. Once we have some successful game nights and a constant stream of players, I want to also focus on content (New Champs/Patch Notes) and the Pro Scene.

Fever Clan's LoL Awards

There are a total of 5 Fever medals you can apply for if you meet the requirements.

LoL Awards

Work hard and play hard when it comes to achieving medals to show off on the forums! There are awards for squad wins, Fever vs Fever, tournaments and more!
If you enjoy writing guides and feel as if you have some knowledge to pass on to others that could help their gameplay, do it!

Last edited by a moderator:

|Fever| Sixxed17

Clan Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Dec 16, 2016
www.twitter.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

We are STILL looking for game night hosts, coaching staff, and recruiters for league if anyone is interested.

|Fever| Hastyb

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Mar 28, 2015
NY
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Im bad at recruiting. As for coaching im NOT a high enough rank for that. Hosts... maybe. id need to know how you've done it in the past.

Winterrose

Non-Member
Dec 3, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

[MENTION=74545]Sixxed17[/MENTION] Is there a way that I can become a game night host again for this section?

|Fever| sasabo

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nov 22, 2013
Kentucky
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

I can't actively get onto LoL but if you need any help sixxed. I'm more than willing to offer my assistance.

|Fever| MrCruz

Clan General
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
Mar 16, 2013
Croatia
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

[MENTION=74545]Sixxed17[/MENTION] Is there a way that I can become a game night host again for this section?

You can if you want to.
If you decide to be one let me know and we gonna sort things out.

|Fever| Aisper

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
Aug 2, 2015
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Well folks I'm here to kick start this section. As I'm just starting I'm looking for gamenight hosts to start off and we will look for other staff positions as we go.

If your willing to help just send me a message on here or on discord and I will definitely be more than happy to get some people to work with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread