Kokoro Connect

rader953

Non-Member
Jan 31, 2015
This anime was one of those anime that got overshadowed by the hype train of SAO. If you enjoy a good laugh and a few good scares, along with some heartbreak thrown in there, this is a great anime. This anime throughout the whole thing had me laughing, on edge, then on the verge of tears, usually all in one episode. If this anime were a roller coaster it'd probably one similar to the corkscrew. I honestly can't explain the anime with words, you have to watch it for yourself to understand what it is, but for the time being I'll use someone else words to explain for me. :soap:

Synopsis
The five members of the Cultural Research ClubTaichi Yaegashi, Iori Nagase, Himeko Inaba, Yui Kiriyama, and Yoshifumi Aokiencounter a bizarre phenomenon one day when Aoki and Yui switch bodies without warning. The same begins to happen to the other club members, throwing their daily lives into disarray.
At first the five students find some amusement amidst the confusion, but this unwarranted connection also exposes the painful scars hidden within their hearts. As their calm lives are shattered, the relationships between the five students also begin to change...
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11887/Kokoro_Connect

D

duo

I have this show on the To-Watch list! Good to see that people seemed to like it :D

Users who are viewing this thread