Just started playing

djkillz

Non-Member
Jun 29, 2015
Washington
I just started playing counter strike global and I think I found a new favorite game lol. Is there anyone that I could add on steam that plays this as well. Seems like its a pretty big game around here. Just let me know down below and I will add you up. Thanks dj

H-GAMER

Clan Member
Nov 23, 2014
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I just started playing counter strike global and I think I found a new favorite game lol. Is there anyone that I could add on steam that plays this as well. Seems like its a pretty big game around here. Just let me know down below and I will add you up. Thanks dj

I am kinda new to the game, though I got an insane first rank due to my friends :D
Add H-GAMER in steam (In case there are more than one, I have a reddish profile pic with a "monkey"boy in it)

Vex

Vetted Officer
Jan 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Fuzion sucks ;) jk, Hes my csgo buddy haha, Good player right there. Go ahead and add me!!

KodexxGaming

on steam
[MENTION=52539]djkillz[/MENTION]: @datfuzion

Esh

Non-Member
Sep 18, 2014
Northern Virginia
Anyone who wants some basic competitive/team fight teaching is more than welcome to add my new account, Steam Community :: Papa Esh .

This account will 100% be devoted to teaching friends and others how to play the game and go up through the ranks. It will forever be a "fun" account, meaning that losses and deranks mean absolutely nothing to me on this account.

All are welcome, just let me know.