Juggernaut Phase 2 items delivered and Big Horn / Mammoth Vehicle + kits added to Armas

Kunezite

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Tiggs@GamersFirst said:
We've now delivered the weapon and *skins to the Juggernaut phase 2 purchasers. Additionally, we've sent the bonus Joker Mystery Boxes to Phase 1 gift recipients.

We've also introduced the Big Horn and Mammoth vehicle and Kit standalone character bound and account bound to Armas.

Note: Please allow time for the deliveries to be received as these are still in the process of being sent out.

June- Phase 2 (EXCLUSIVE FANATIC BROTHERS WEAPON AND SKINS)

• S1-FA Frenzy Assault Rifle
  • Strike & Blend Weapon Skins:
    Snake Skin 1: Adder
    Snake Skin 2: Coin
    Snake Skin 3: Regal
    Snake Skin 4: Boa
    Snake Skin 5: Spotted

Anyone who purchased the Juggernaut Strike Pack should have this waiting on their ARMAS Item Codes section, additionally if you purchased the Early Access, you should have 10 JMB 17 waiting as well.

Kunezite

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
I got to spend an afternoon with the S1-FA Frenzy AR, it is a Scoped NTEC reskin, with identical stats to the NTEC and the VAS-R2 'Sword' NFCP 3.

That said, it was fun to play with, I think the Frenzy looks and sounds great, it has a distinctive sound that I could hear it all over the Districts today and feels very lightweight. Like the NTEC, it's very versatile and can switch roles depending on mods, I managed the best with Cooling Jacket, Hunting Sight, and 3 Point Sling but switched to Improved Rifling for range.

The skins are a bit well, weird imo, they add a snake-skin texture but leave large amounts of the gun blank, which just makes it appear odd. In hindsight colouring in those blank areas would have improved the looks greatly, but I'm not a fan of the snake texture, although the 'Coin' skin has a desert camo look to it and the 'Regal' makes it look like a Maliwan weapon from Borderlands.

All in all, it is a nice reskin of a weapon, for those who are fans of the AUG and enjoy its looks/feel.

For me i'll stick with Marksman rifles, so it won't replace the FAMAS look and feel the Bullshark but it might replace the STAR if I ever need AR kills.
The S1-FA Frenzy wasn't the selling point of the pack for me and I am really just hanging out to see the S1-TIC Rabid LMG version.

Users who are viewing this thread