join me you fuckers! ! !

DrinkingWhiskey

Retired Co-Leader
Mar 1, 2009
Clan Rank
Retired Member
The past few months I've been very far away from the world of fps games, getting lost in the arpg world w\ Diablo 3.
I'm starting to feel a little burnt out on that game and have been playing BF3 almost every night again.
Get at me
WhiskeyDrinking on Origin

ps. getting horny for the new expac on the 12th next week ! ! !
I could probably just join an empty server and fuck around on those dirt bikes for at least a couple hours a day haha

Mr_Stompy

Vetted Officer
Jun 25, 2012
Mushroom Kingdom
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Aye, with the exception of that game night on January 25th you're the only fever peep I've played Battlefield with since the summer. I mention it periodically but I can never get anybody else to play and that's a shame because it is an amazing game. And I have been looking forward to the new map pack because CTF with dirt bikes looks fucking awesome.
So mayhaps we should have a weekly Battlefield game night? It would be mighty white... I mean mighty mighty, not that racial epithet I just typed.

The past few months I've been very far away from the world of fps games, getting lost in the arpg world w\ Diablo 3.
I'm starting to feel a little burnt out on that game and have been playing BF3 almost every night again.
Get at me
WhiskeyDrinking on Origin

ps. getting horny for the new expac on the 12th next week ! ! !
I could probably just join an empty server and fuck around on those dirt bikes for at least a couple hours a day haha