Introduction Message Guidelines | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Introduction Message Guidelines (1 Viewer)

|Fever| 0yme0

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Free Loader
Jun 3, 2014
Indiana
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

Mission Statement

Team Members strive to review and read as many new Fever member's introductions as possible. Using the information found within the introduction, members post comments and questions on the new Fever member's introduction to generate conversation.

Message Examples

Poor message example (DO NOT POST MESSAGES LIKE THIS): Welcome to Fever, (insert new member's name here)! I hope you enjoy it here.

Average message example: Welcome to Fever, (insert new member's name here)! I see you are a big Red Sox fan, me too! Who is your favorite player? I hope you enjoy it here.

Average message example: Welcome to Fever, (insert new member's name here)! How long have you been in a drum line? I hope you enjoy it here.

Outstanding message example: Welcome to Fever, (insert new member's name here)! We have the same favorite band. Which album did you like the best? I am a big fan of This Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In), but Sci-Fi Crimes was really good too. While we do not seem to have any games in common, I hope to chat with you more through the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

|Fever| 0yme0

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Free Loader
Jun 3, 2014
Indiana
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

[MENTION=39653]PerfectEnigma[/MENTION] [MENTION=40508]NateUK[/MENTION] [MENTION=39984]Kumih0[/MENTION] [MENTION=39572]tempezz[/MENTION] [MENTION=31483]ogggy[/MENTION]

Please read this thread and reply when you've completed it. Thanks :)

|Fever| 0yme0

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Free Loader
Jun 3, 2014
Indiana
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

[MENTION=41704]Pyu[/MENTION] please read this and reply when you've done so :)

Users who are viewing this thread