Updates: Introducing the IO Growl "Mamba" kit and Cyberpunk Clothing Pack! (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Kunezite

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Mar 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

45%

jOfWt5L.jpg

IO Growl "Mamba" kit and Cyberpunk Clothing Pack!

Take to the streets with this custom performance body kit for the IO Growl, ensuring you leave your opponents in the dust with style! Introducing the IO Growl "Mamba" kit and Cyberpunk Clothing Pack!

Available now on Armas as single items and bundle packs.

• Cyberpunk Uber Bundle (Car, Kit and Clothing bundle).
  • IO Growl "Mamba" Kit and Vehicle (Vehicle and Kit)
  • IO Growl "Mamba" Kit and Cyberpunk Clothing Bundle ( Kit and Clothing)
  • IO Growl "Mamba" Kit Only
  • Cyberpunk Clothing Pack
  • VR Beanie
  • Snood
  • Harem Pants
  • Hooded Smock

|Fever| Kunezite

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Mar 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

45%

Piccies of the "Cyberpunk" clothing;

18e8dee9b96845fb81ef26cd7f18aede.png

3e251b0bb9c543af8e653153f988c2a0.png

GdVwKnc.png

Ztelf2f.png

Last edited:

|Fever| Kunezite

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Mar 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

45%

It took around a year, but the IO Growl has finally been given a new Kit, if you don't count the "Horsemen" ones, which I guess are pretty expansive kits, so the IO wasn't exactly creatively starved.

Anyway, add the word Cyberpunk to anything and you get my saliva glands going, although from the pictures (above) only the hat/helmet looks worth getting, the rest is really "meeeh" and the pants are just awful, I mean, srsly Cyberpunk as a creative jumping point has a HUGE resource of design and outlets they could have used to actually make this "Cyberpunk" pack actually look Cyberpunkish, but instead they went with "Wigger who bought an Oculus-Rift" look, which is sorely disappointing, I mean if they chose any other name than "Cyberpunk" I'd be all "ooh cool hat", but no now they've just ruined it. Those ruining ruiners.

Users who are viewing this thread