Introducing Refer-a-Friend (Beta) (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Kunezite

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Mar 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

45%

Introducing Refer-a-Friend (Beta)

Rel-04-Refer-a-Friend-Facebook-Banner-(base).jpg

APB:Reloaded pleased to announce a way for you to get free exclusive items, just by introducing your friends to APB! Send invites to your friends using the new Refer-a-Friend (Beta) page and help them climb the ranks in San Paro to earn skins, weapons, clothing, vehicles and kits!

You can find the Refer-a-Friend page at the top of Armas:

VS9uSyW.png

Just follow these three easy steps to get started:

1. Send your friend an invitation and guide them along to create their first character. Once they created their character you will start to earn points based on their game activity.
  2. Help your friend achieve the goals in the progress tracker to earn points. You will earn 3X more points by playing missions with him/her!
  3. Save or spend your points to redeem rewards from the collection. Higher tier rewards are more valuable, so choose wisely!

Guidelines

• You may refer up to three (3) friends for the lifetime of your account.
  • You can earn a maximum of 600 points per referred friend (1800 total).
  • You can refer only one (1) frieIf a friend has not created a character after three (3) days of accepting your invitation, you will be given the option to remove them as a referral. This will not count toward your lifetime referralsnd at a time. The invitation form will only be available if you are not currently referring a friend.
  • If a friend has been inactive for seven (7) days after creating a character, you will be given the option to remove them as a referral. Warning: removing a previously-active referral will count toward your total lifetime referrals, and you will miss out on earning the maximum points from this referral! We recommend that you instead simply encourage your friend to complete their game goals.

This is an open beta test period so your feedback is very important!. The APB Dev. Team will be making tweaks and improvements to the system in the following weeks based on that feedback.

|Fever| Kunezite

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Mar 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

45%

Great time for any Fever Clan members to start up character in APB! Help other Clanners out!

Or if you know anyone outside of Fever Clan who might want to join, just tell them you're using them to get points, they'll sign up in no time.

Kitsune

Non-Member
Oct 15, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

48%

I brought a friend into APB Reloaded with this. It's an interesting new feature.

|Fever| Kunezite

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Mar 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

45%

Woah, nice. People sure are earning tons of points with this one.

Any ideas how we could get some referrals in? Maybe dedicate a Gaming Night to inviting new players from Fever?

I mean, I'd love to exploit it and create a dummy account just for the points, but I don't want to risk the wrath of the G1 Banhammer.

|Fever| Kunezite

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Mar 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

45%

Oh nice, I was trying to decide which one i'd get. I feel like G1 made a mistake making guns so cheap, I mean it's nice that guns are cheap, but it seems easier to get them than clothes. I wonder how many people are buying the clothing options?

Users who are viewing this thread