Resolved: inte core i5 3570k

Ravenfist

Non-Member
Aug 3, 2010
The MOON!
just bought it. since mu current one died T_T and i cant use my comp. so just wondering what u guys think of it?
checked some rewives ofc. but always prefer getting some insight of things from u guys :)

Sura

Vetted Officer
Jan 13, 2011
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Very good CPU for gaming. Pretty much all you'll need for gaming. Nice overclocking capabilities as well. Probably the CPU I would recommend.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

clobber1967

Jun 24, 2012
Kansas
About the best bang for the buck processor available if your plan on overclocking later. I have a non-k Ivy bridge 3450 and it easily handles any workload or game I throw at it without any overclock and will for many years to come. Once you hit Ivy bridge its all about the 1. GPU 2. RAM 3. SSD in that order of priority (Assuming you have at least 4 gigs of ram to begin with).

Ravenfist

Non-Member
Aug 3, 2010
The MOON!
About the best bang for the buck processor available if your plan on overclocking later. I have a non-k Ivy bridge 3450 and it easily handles any workload or game I throw at it without any overclock and will for many years to come. Once you hit Ivy bridge its all about the 1. GPU 2. RAM 3. SSD in that order of priority (Assuming you have at least 4 gigs of ram to begin with).

already set it to auto clock ;D havent really got any games dl yet...steam so slooow! but i will check the diffrence as soon as i can.
since my last proc was reaaally old :p

with ma new chassi it looks liek this btw ;D
738025_586315674729006_694125542_o.jpg

A

Agent38ddd

just bought it. since mu current one died T_T and i cant use my comp. so just wondering what u guys think of it?
checked some rewives ofc. but always prefer getting some insight of things from u guys :)

I'll be doing my rebuild next month with a 3570k that my wife got me for Christmas. No need to OC until you really know what you're doing, anyway. OCing is about learning to get past failures -- and then celebrating those success in between. Hardware is pretty far ahead of software right now (in regard to games) so you'll be set for a while.

Ravenfist

Non-Member
Aug 3, 2010
The MOON!
I'll be doing my rebuild next month with a 3570k that my wife got me for Christmas. No need to OC until you really know what you're doing, anyway. OCing is about learning to get past failures -- and then celebrating those success in between. Hardware is pretty far ahead of software right now (in regard to games) so you'll be set for a while.

nice =)

well thats true, but got me one of my better friends helping me and learning me some stuff :p
hes kind of a tech freak, evry comp he has he have built himself...ill jsut steal some knowledge from him ;)

clobber1967

Jun 24, 2012
Kansas
Nice looking case; I'm still sporting a 2007 antec 300 case. Maybe it will blow up some day and give me the opportunity to rebuild from scratch... or I can win the lottery and give it to charity or my wife can begin gaming.. or hell can freeze over...

A

Agent38ddd

Nice looking case; I'm still sporting a 2007 antec 300 case. Maybe it will blow up some day and give me the opportunity to rebuild from scratch... or I can win the lottery and give it to charity or my wife can begin gaming.. or hell can freeze over...

Laughs, this sounds like such a familiar scenario...hmm -- lol I've been using a gigantic Corsair 700D (with a couple of internal WCing loops) and when I do that rebuild, I'm stepping down to a Corsair C70 (white & black). Picked it up on a Newegg Sellshocker for $80 w/free shipping. Considerably smaller than the 700D, but plenty of room to work with. Will be nice to not have a skyscraper on my desk...