Incoming League Tournament (1 Viewer)

ArtemisofHT

Mar 12, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

31%

Hello everyone, the date of the tournament has been decided for 09/16/2017. I hope team making is going well. If you would like to be placed in a team please put in the comments your IGN and what your top two roles are (do not put champions because that information could potentially be used against you in the drafts). Jng Fifty will be assisting the team making if you are not in one. I would like each team to have some practice before jumping into the tournament for cohesion. Outside Teams are permitted. I have knowledge of one team so far.

ArtemisofHT

Mar 12, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

31%

Mark your calenders Sept 16, 2017 is the Fever Tournament Day! On the dot 1200 Noon. Please be a half hour early for times sake.

|Fever| IceBear

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Feb 13, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

39%

Hello everyone, the date of the tournament has been decided for 09/16/2017. I hope team making is going well. If you would like to be placed in a team please put in the comments your IGN and what your top two roles are (do not put champions because that information could potentially be used against you in the drafts). Jng Fifty will be assisting the team making if you are not in one. I would like each team to have some practice before jumping into the tournament for cohesion. Outside Teams are permitted. I have knowledge of one team so far.
IGN: IceBearr
Roles: Everything(prefer adc jung or top)

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

ArtemisofHT

Mar 12, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

31%

I am putting effort, I need more people for another team. The team we have you apart of is not complete due to lack of responses [MENTION=76524]Byrdicus[/MENTION]

ArtemisofHT

Mar 12, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

31%

The two teams have been made.
Team Fifty is leading ( name has not been decided)
Top: ArtemisofHT
Jung: JNG Fifty
Mid: Reborn
ADC: Macho0001
Sup: Ratchet

Team 2 ( Name has not been decided)
Top: IceBearr
Jung: Mage Toosaka Rin
Mid: Xploit/ In4nlty
ADC: Byrdicus
Sup: SexyTide
Roles can be switched, you all can decide when you all get together in practice

If anyone was missed please PM me in game or inside of Fever Messaging.

Last edited:

ArtemisofHT

Mar 12, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

31%

Practices are starting for Fever Clan Team 1
Monday, Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST.
Every other week scrims with Team 2
Team 2 will make their own practice schedule. More info later on that, when I get told.

Users who are viewing this thread