Illaoi keystone (1 Viewer)

Fall3nKn1ght

Non-Member
Jan 3, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

What are people thinking of illaoi with deathfire touch? ive been using it and so far it looks soooooooo broken but idk i thought most tanks/ bruisers built keystone grasp of the undying so what is your choice in the matter?

|Fever| Requ1em

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Requandom
Apr 16, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Hmmm. . .to be honest with or without I feel like illoai is broken in most match ups - only counter picking and a strong synergy between top and jung shuts her down IMO.

SunKenRock

Clan General
Nickname
The Gentleman Thief
Clan Job 1
Fever Press Head
Clan Job 2
MotF Officer
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

|Fever| stigmaoftherose

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oct 24, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Hmmm. . .to be honest with or without I feel like illoai is broken in most match ups - only counter picking and a strong synergy between top and jung shuts her down IMO.

rumble jayce kennen cami all beat ill in lane solo with ease. and even then there are more picks to beat her with if you have skill like riven and relia just because she counters bruisers doesn't make her op in most match-ups, the issue is in low elo bruisers can solo carry since you need a sup adc peel combo to beat them and that doesn't exist in silver/bronze which is why it feels like she wins all the time when the top always picks a solo carry bruiser

|Fever| stigmaoftherose

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oct 24, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

The best illaio in the world goes for Grasp of the undying.

that is correct, i do do that

also to be fair i was using dft on jhin from the get-go but it took people almost a month to realize how good it was

Users who are viewing this thread