If you see Ignis on, beware! | Page 4 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

If you see Ignis on, beware! (1 Viewer)

H

Hemera

Well i will get out then before i get kinda tossed out of this non girls group :p enjoy boys

IgnisFray

Jun 10, 2016
Elk Grove, CA
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

This thread has been a roller-coaster of emotions for me.
I love you [MENTION=73426]Ballbuster[/MENTION] and [MENTION=72855]Karas[/MENTION]. Thanks for defending me. You guys know whats up. I'll use what my mom taught me on you ;0
[MENTION=71834]Lapi[/MENTION] knows me :3
[MENTION=60863]NovaGenetics[/MENTION] Well, I love you <3
[MENTION=68946]Cid Raines[/MENTION] A lot of things man...a lot. <3
[MENTION=69235]Hemera[/MENTION] I am a joke. But I am also fun :) Also you can stay even if you don't have boy parts :/
[MENTION=63554]Mayo[/MENTION] I'm a whore dude :(
[MENTION=52007]A Happy Otter[/MENTION] Everyone has always wanted to get with me ;) Leeeetttssss Go [MENTION=70985]SunKenRock[/MENTION] You're spam >:/ </3 I love you
[MENTION=38832]Sychorux[/MENTION] I am a literal shitpost irl
[MENTION=73573]Poisonfang77[/MENTION] Yeah! No girls! They have cooties and no wieners. How weird ;s

[MENTION=60763]Jam[/MENTION] ....I'm going to fight you. First of all, you say weird stuff and you're a good guy >:/ Also, I'm a whore. You knew this going in. I already think I'm ugly and useless( Cue Linkin Park music). You're such a monkey for editing out what you said. You're gonna get it!

Also she said "I hate Mexicans" in that blurred out post >:0 I'm so triggered. I need to find something to distract myself so I calm down. I'm going to go find my mom.

Last edited:
H

Hemera

[MENTION=69100]IgnisFray[/MENTION] I love u too no worries i just dont wanna get into this boys thing ;P

Ballbuster

Clan Member
Nov 2, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

Being you is what makes you special Ignis! Live the dream, and if your mother is part of that dream, so be it! Even Cleopatra did worse than make out with her brother, this is just friendly hellos with your mouth :D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jam

Dec 26, 2015
Texas
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Being you is what makes you special Ignis! Live the dream, and if your mother is part of that dream, so be it! Even Cleopatra did worse than make out with her brother, this is just friendly hellos with your mouth :D

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We still have to talk about that certain comment you made about Asians...:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread