Nickname
Lord Hassum,BinSeen, Shield
Jun 30, 2012
Ledgewood, New Jersey
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

what's up everyone. haven't been around in a while. took a bit of a sabbatical, but i am re-emerging from my crazy life and finding time to be on the computer with this crazy virus being around. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, and looking forward to being introduced to a whole lot of new ones! FEVER has always been my home and i always feel welcomed when coming back after being out in the real world. Look forward to talking to y'all and gaming with you soon again!

- LordsShield

D

Deleted member 103396

I am fairly new to Fever (not even a year) but good to see ya back! Hope to have ya chilling in games with us again. :)

|Fever| Monkeyworm

Sr. Admin
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Clan Job 1
RDR2/GTA Deputy Sub Commander
Clan Job 2
Recruiting Coordinator
Clan Job 3
Clan Social
Nov 4, 2017
Rhode Island
Activity

0%

Longevity

9%

WB shield! Even if we didn't talk much, still remember you. Hope to talk to you more now :)

SunKenRock

Clan General
Nickname
The Gentleman Thief
Clan Job 1
Fever Press Head
Clan Job 2
MotF Officer
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

oh its this guy

|Fever| WillBill961

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Jan 1, 2020
Activity

0%

Longevity

5%

Hello there. I am glad to hear that you are reemerging as a video gamer. It surely is an excellent means of obtaining enjoyment. There is much fun to be had from playing video games. Unfortunately, I have not posted to the Fever Clan forums in quite some time, though I do wish to remain a member of this clan. Last but not least, I hope that you remain in high spirits and good health.

|Fever| muskie

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Alarm Dick on meth
Sep 12, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%