6rTuyuf.jpg

Class: Hunter
Type: Ranged, Physical
Pantheon: Chinese
Role: ADC

Abilities

Passive - Suntouched
T4JE56i.png

After taking a critical hit, Hou Yi can't be critically hit again for 3s.(But keep in mind that Ne Zha's ultimate is unaffected by this ability!)
[video=youtube_share;qmrc34KfeQk]https://youtu.be/qmrc34KfeQk[/video]

1st Ability - Ricochet
lQrzliy.png

Hou Yi fires a powerful shot that can ricochet off of walls. After firing, if this arrow bounces off of a wall it will travel 70 units from that point and gain +50% bonus damage per bounce up to a maximum of 2 bounces. This arrow will stun if the target has Mark of the Golden Crow.
Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+60% of your physical power)
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Stun Duration: 1s
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana

[video=youtube_share;4-2RldC8Rwg]https://youtu.be/4-2RldC8Rwg[/video]

2nd Ability - Mark of the Golden Crow
SWh0Dor.png

Hou Yi marks an enemy with Mark of the Golden Crow. Marked enemies take extra damage for every 10% of their missing health from Hou Yi's abilities and basic attacks. At rank 3, marked enemies are visible to Hou Yi on the minimap including stealthed gods. At rank 5, Hou Yi gains +25% penetration against the marked enemy god. The mark lasts for 15s.
Damage Increase: 1/2/3/4/5% for every 10% of missing health
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Cost: 50 mana

[video=youtube_share;kYiCVIumNnU]https://youtu.be/kYiCVIumNnU[/video]

3rd Ability - Divebomb
Hc6Tv2i.png

Hou Yi launches into the air, and for a short time may target some distance away to quickly dive towards the ground damaging any enemies in the immediate area. If the target has Mark of the Golden Crow they are knocked back.
Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+60% of your physical power)
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana

[video=youtube_share;f5iUCJ9OX0o]https://youtu.be/f5iUCJ9OX0o[/video]

Ultimate - Sunbreaker
TZazjHT.png

Hou Yi shoots nine arrows into the sky, striking one sun with each arrow. The nine suns come crashing down one by one, dealing damage in a target area over time. A target with Mark of the Golden Crow will have their movement speed slowed by 20% for .25s on every hit.
Damage: 80/90/100/110/120 (+25% of your physical power) every 0.5s
Duration: 4.5s
Cooldown: 90 seconds
Cost: 100 mana

[video=youtube_share;wVno5dl1k3Y]https://youtu.be/wVno5dl1k3Y[/video]

Ability leveling

3DZmR1a.png

Items

Conquest start

0nk24fR.png

Death's Toll

J3zIJhN.png

Boots

irsPRd4.png

Healing Potion

QeS1NrG.png

Mana Potion

qwiwJZX.png

Sanctuary

Other gamemodes start

0nk24fR.png

Death's Toll

irsPRd4.png

Healing Potion

QeS1NrG.png

Mana Potion

qwiwJZX.png

Sanctuary

Final build

awhF750.png

Warrior Tabi

eNNWD31.png

Ichaival

Uhssu23.png

Qin's Sais

s8WcQKL.png

Asi

Penetration or Crits build.

LVFr19L.png
iHb41uT.png

Titan's Bane/Wind Demon

BFfEGRQ.png
Pt1AOaO.png
EwMisnP.png

The Crusher or Brawler's Beat Stick/Deathbringer

qwiwJZX.png

Sanctuary

1XBXw8c.png

Sprint

Gameplay

Hou Yi is a high ranked basic ability god he can do alot of damage and can escape easily from a fight and this is how you play him.

Hou Yi can easly escape / dodge abilities by using his 3 ability i recommend to only use this ability to escape in mid fight or to chase an enemy who's on low hp ( when no other enemy gods are around or if you are sure that you can live after you get the kill).

Try to use your 2 ability on squishy gods *hunters, mages and assassins* this is because you will be able to stun an enemy for 1 second when you hit them with your 1 while your 2 is on the enemy god.The reason why i say to try and only use your 2 on the squishy gods is because you will do alot of damage + stun the enemy god that will give your allies the chance to kill the stunned enemy god.

Here are some tips to use his ult when you put your 4 ability down on an enemy god try to hit him with your 2 and then your 1 this will stun the enemy god in your ult. This is very effective because this will force the enemy god to take more damage from your ult then when you just put your ult on the enemy gods. There is another effective way to use your ult, when the enemy gods are all in 1 spot or close to each other try to put your ultimate on the enemy gods this will cause alot of damage and this will give your allies a chance to get some kills.

Last edited:

|Fever| SunKenRock

Clan General
Clan Rank
Lt. General
Lt. General
Aug 5, 2016
Kitchen
Activity

0%

Longevity

36%

I found him easier to pick up and play compared to the other hunters. Though i skimmed the skills,and didnt know how much importance and usage the mark was.

Supernova

Aug 19, 2016
The Netherlands
Activity

0%

Longevity

36%

Good guide once again. Still, it doesnt seem like you are very up-to-date to the meta, which is not an offensive comment towards you. I really recommend watching BaRRaCCuDDa on YouTube to get some really good information. Nobody plays Rage almost anymore. Most scenarios includes Wind Demon.

JSTFY

Non-Member
Aug 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

42%

I will have to agree with [MENTION=71382]Supernova[/MENTION], no one uses Rage anymore as it doesn't give as much Crit anymore. People either use Malice for maximum crit or use Wind Demon as its pretty strong right now.

|Fever| G4meBro

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 18, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

37%

I will have to agree with [MENTION=71382]Supernova[/MENTION], no one uses Rage anymore as it doesn't give as much Crit anymore. People either use Malice for maximum crit or use Wind Demon as its pretty strong right now.
Good guide once again. Still, it doesnt seem like you are very up-to-date to the meta, which is not an offensive comment towards you. I really recommend watching BaRRaCCuDDa on YouTube to get some really good information. Nobody plays Rage almost anymore. Most scenarios includes Wind Demon.

Thanks for this feedback! i didn't know because i didn't play for a couple of months i'll do some reachurge and change it

|Fever| G4meBro

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 18, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

37%

Feel free to ask any question about my guid(s) I'm always happy to help ;).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread