New Items and Promotions
Extra Bug Fixed everyday !
- Cursed Shore
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes stall the Path to Arah meta-event before the Pact could secure Shank Anchorage.
- Shored up Warmaster Chan’s scripting at Meddler’s Summit to prevent a blocker at the beginning of the “Get Warmaster Chan to Shank Anchorage before the troops’ morale breaks” event.
- Measures were taken to prevent the prototype golem from teleporting during the Path to Arah meta-event.
- Fixed a bug that caused Magister Izzmek to stay in Gavbeorn’s Landing instead of starting the assault in the Temple of Melandru meta-event.
- Fixed a bug that caused Pilot Ripsky to count twice on the revival counter in the “See the Pact crash survivors safely to Meddler’s Summit” event.
- The stall on repeat runs of the “Help Crusader Angaria signal reinforcements for the assault on Arah” event is now fixed.
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Retrieve containment crystals from the skritt and return them to Scholar Dane” event to get stuck in preparation.
- Fixed the markers, unlurks, and event objective text in the “Defeat the stone guardian and its minions” event.
- Malchor’s Leap
- Fixed a display issue that caused the Bashing Bauxite Alchemicals meta-event information to incorrectly inform players that NPCs were dead.
- Tangled Depths
- Fixed an issue that caused the Against the Chak Gerent meta-event to award the end chest twice per run.
- Removed a nameless effect from the Gravid Battle Beetle in Tangled Depths.
- Characters launching to a point using objects like bouncing mushroom or jump pads will now orient to face the direction they’re going.
- White wolf pups will now summon other white wolves rather than normal wolves for aid.
- Fixed an issue in which the content guide caused periodic frame hitches for some players while in a squad.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ad Infinitum from being added to the Legendary Collector achievement.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Ascension from being added to the Legendary Collector achievement.
- The inactivity timer is no longer impacted by autoloot.
- Added an option called Disable Player Chatter to the Sound Options tab. Enabling this option will disable all player chatter VO, such as boon and condition gain, mantra and shout lines, reward acquisition commentary, and low-endurance notifications.
- New parties are becoming interested in ley-line energy.
- Fixed a bug in which mesmer portals allowed players to enter the arena without passing through the various team coordinators. Players attempting to access the arena using portals will be booted out.
- Fixed a bug in which players outside the arena saw players within the arena as enemies.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Guild Weaponsmith from selling the Guild Speargun.
- Fixed a bug that locked players in the secret room in the Guild Initiative Headquarters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from interacting with the Assembly Device unless they were standing on top of it.
- The Aetherium Production Boost items purchased from Akeetha Stonesunder near guild mines now have descriptions.
- Decorations in the Storage tab of the Guild panel now have descriptions.
- The Guild Hall Swiftness boon will no longer be applied to players within the arena.
- Hearts and Minds
- Changed the way all fights reset to prevent bugs that occur in repeated attempts.
- Changed the final phase of Canach’s encounter to guarantee Canach can always give up his shield and Blighted Canach does not remain determined indefinitely.
- Blighted Eir now uses a teleport skill to reach Garm to revive him.
- All blighted bosses are now immune to life-steal effects while vulnerable to the Reality Rift.
- Canach is no longer affected by the Reality Rift when using it against Blighted Canach.
- Changed how the final Reality Rift activates to ensure it always activates when ready.
- Fixed the timing of Trahearne’s dialog lines in the “A Light in the Darkness” story step to prevent overlapping in some languages.
- Removed an incorrect creature description from Inquisitor Dabb in the “Digging Up Answers” story step.
- The tool tips of the following items have been updated to correctly indicate the food’s day and night effects:
- Can of Spicy Veggie Chili
- Fancy Bean Chili
- Bowl of Zucchini Chili
- Bowl of Spiced Veggie Chili
- Bowl of Spicy Veggie Chili
- Bowl of Fire Veggie Chili
- Scorched Earth: Fixed a bug that caused Cleansing Ire to activate more than once.
- Head Butt: Fixed a bug that allowed this ability to go on interrupt cooldown after breaking a stun. This ability will now go on full recharge if interrupted.
- Added a Free Camera view for spectating in PvP Custom Arenas. The default key binding to enter this mode is Ctrl+Shift+F.
- Added a movement delay to the camera when spectators are following players in PvP Custom Arenas.
- Reduced the nonsiege weapon damage reduction granted by Hardened Gates from 100% to 50%.
- Reduced the nonsiege weapon damage reduction granted by Hardened Siege from 75% to 50%.
- Updated the Mist War Summons effect to no longer list that it grants bonus experience, since gaining experience is disabled in WvW.
- All guild siege-weapon scribe recipes have had their Badge of Tribute cost reduced to 1.
- Fixed a bug in the Alpine borderlands that caused the “A shipment of supply has arrived from the Edge of the Mists” event to occur for the incorrect team.
- Guild Upgrade Banners: Dragon, Turtle, and Centaur banners can no longer be picked up while players are transformed.
- Fixed a bug that caused waypoints or emergency waypoints to be useable by the incorrect team.
- Fixed a bug that prevented excess Notarized Scrolls of Heroics from refunding Proofs of Heroics.
- Increased the detection range for towers with the Watchtower upgrade.
- The area around the citadel in Alpine borderlands has had the Siege Deployment Blocked area extended so that siege weapons cannot be placed in areas that all players cannot reach.
- Siege weapons cannot be built as long as the Siege Deployment Blocked effect is applied.
- Northeast Tower: Lowered the detection range of the Watchtower upgrade. This tower’s range was larger than that of the other towers.
- The missing Overgrowth team Siege Merchant has found his way back to the airship.
- The spawn locations for the three teams have been moved farther apart. This was done to reduce kill trading and spawn camping.
New Items and Promotions
- For a limited time, every Black Lion Chest contains an additional Crystallized Magic item. These can be turned in to Priory or Consortium researchers for a reward. Players can choose which.
- For a limited time, all super rare Contract items in the Black Lion Chest have three times the chance to drop. Please note: they are still very rare.
- The new Electromagnetic Ascender toy is available in the Toys category of the Gem Store for 250 gems.
- The Electromagnetic-Descender Glider is available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 400 gems.
- Players who have an automatic equip effect related to any travel toy will now equip that toy immediately upon landing their glider. Canceling the glider in the air will not activate the travel toy.
- All musical instruments have undergone audio rework to improve the latency of audio-sample playback.
- Musical instruments that are tempo locked (Musical Frame Drum, and certain modes of the Musical Lute and Musical Bass Guitar) should now have consistent tempo.
Extra Bug Fixed everyday !
- Miniatures from Living World Season 1 are now available from Black Lion Miniatures Claim Tickets.
- Fixed an inventory bug in which a scroll bar would show when bags were hidden.
- Evon Gnashblade has closed one of the gates leading to limited-time Black Lion Weapons Specialists within The Vaults in Lion’s Arch.
- The “Defeat the Inquest to prevent them from capturing the Ley-Energy Coalescence” event will now create player-specific versions of the ley-energy items to reduce competition.
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple gliders to trigger the wrong sound effect under several circumstances.
- Fixed a bug with the flute instrument that prevented successive presses on a given note key from playing the note for that key, even if subsequent notes would be an entire octave apart from the initial key press.
- Fixed a bug with musical instruments that caused a short delay for the audio script to play notes when players switched to a new octave.
- Invulnerability granted by using the Crystallized Magic item to trigger a cinematic has been disabled in PvP and WvW. Update 7/6/2016
Users who are viewing this thread
Total: 2 (members: 0, guests: 2)