Game Night Availability Poll

What time(s) (EST) are you best avaiable to attend our regular Game Night(s)?

• Total voters

Ivory Flame

Clan Officer
Oct 14, 2019
Earth
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Hello everyone!

This post is dedicated to keeping track of our player base's availability for participating in Game Nights via polls responses. This is a perpetually open poll with unlimited number of responses, so select whichever times work best for you.

Why This Is Here

This poll helps our Game Night hosts manage their scheduling to accommodate the player base's ever-changing availability. We understand that circumstances change as time goes along, and we want to make sure that as it inevitably happens, we're keeping track & proactively adjusting where need. Additionally, this also aids the staff in planning extra Game Nights in the future.

As such, if you're a FFXIV player & want to join us for our Game Nights, we highly encourage you to respond to this poll so we can know what works best for you. If you don't have a preference, feel free to check all the options. We also encourage you to regularly update your responses to the poll if your schedule changes; periodically, we'll remind every to do so via Discord.

If you have any questions/concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

Myrak_Bean

Clan Members
Mar 27, 2020
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
I've selected all evenings cause I can't guarantee when I'll be available as my work schedule is sporadic and I don't work set shifts :)