NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I've got a number of invites to the Alpha stages of Fortnite, if you're interested in obtaining one of these keys all you have to do is leave your email below, and pick a number between 1-100 and if you land close to my number you will get a invite within 24hrs via email!

The giveaway ends after these 3 invites have been given out.
Invites left: 0

EDIT: Giveaway has ENDED thank you all who took part in this giveaway.

Last edited:

|Fever| Doiri

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Bogo's Slave
Jun 23, 2012
In Fox's backyard
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

If your curious about the game here is a link to the website. I've got friends at Epic and been playing this game for 5 years. Just as a reminder if you get in this game, it still under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). This means no taking videos, no streaming, and no posting information about the game on other websites other than in the testing forums.

-Doiri

NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

If your curious about the game here is a link to the website. I've got friends at Epic and been playing this game for 5 years. Just as a reminder if you get in this game, it still under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). This means no taking videos, no streaming, and no posting information about the game on other websites other than in the testing forums.

-Doiri

That is correct, the game is still in it's alpha stages but they are regularly updating the game. Been in the Alpha for about a year now, lots of potential to be had. Also Hellguin you should have your email soon.

NovaGenetics

Non-Member
Dec 28, 2015
Deep inside Prifddinas
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Just a friendly reminder there are two invites left to be given out, if you're interested just leave what you think the number is and the closer you are the better chances you have of getting an email for access to Fortnite!

Users who are viewing this thread