Forming Squad Season 10

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I can play WD or DH as needed. The reason I said DH, is it looks like it will be an Rift Guardian Killer similar to Gen Monk from the prior season. So if we can get another WD or some other good AOE DPS, I'll go DH. However I will play whatever is needed in the group. I won't be able to start until about 9 - 9:15 est, as I usually get my kids put down to bed around that time. However I'm good for about 4+ hours each night we go, and can committ to two nights a week, and will probably be on a third most weeks (Probably to farm bounties and keys)

[MENTION=63304]Zahbo[/MENTION]

Zahbo

Vetted Officer
Feb 8, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
My thinking as far as time goes will likely be 8-9 est to start. Nothing set yet. I actually start a job on Monday, so have to see how that effects playing time. I used to run my raid night in WoW on Tue and Thursday. That way people could still catch Monday Night Football, and Thursday is a good primer for the weekend. We still have a bunch of leveling and gearing to do, so more firm guidelines will be forthcoming.

Just curious [MENTION=67631]Sendain[/MENTION], why the Tuesday if raining clause? This sounds too interesting not to ask.

TwistedFaith

Non-Member
Dec 23, 2016
Utah
I have a squad that I'll be playing with early on in the season but I honestly don't expect them to stay strong through the entire thing. I'll always be around as a backup if you need. I've mained DH since season 1 and know the S6 build pretty well. I can also do FB WD if necessary. Just keep me in the back of your mind if you nee DPS one night.

TwistedFaith#11759

Sendain

Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
My thinking as far as time goes will likely be 8-9 est to start. Nothing set yet. I actually start a job on Monday, so have to see how that effects playing time. I used to run my raid night in WoW on Tue and Thursday. That way people could still catch Monday Night Football, and Thursday is a good primer for the weekend. We still have a bunch of leveling and gearing to do, so more firm guidelines will be forthcoming.

Just curious [MENTION=67631]Sendain[/MENTION], why the Tuesday if raining clause? This sounds too interesting not to ask.

Tuesdays is cruise night at the local A&W. Summer is short and I show up when it's nice. Good times.

There are some other nights so I may skip the local one and go across town just to mix it up a bit.

Eximist

Clan Member
Mar 14, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I put you in as backup, as I planned on running zbarb main for my class. I cant have too many meatshields running around. :) The season starts at 8 eastern. We start forming groups to level at 7 est I believe.

I will be on about 7:45 est, just before the season starts, if you can save a spot for me that would be great. I'll be starting with my DH I think, unless you know for sure you want me as a WD for the squad. I'll definitely be playing until I hit 70, most likely I"ll play until I get my 6 piece, then a little more.