Football season is coming take your picks | FeverClan - Gaming Community

Football season is coming take your picks (1 Viewer)

dkelley

Non Member
Jul 31, 2012
Alabma, Maylene
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

All right boys and girls football season is coming. I want to hear predictions on this years season, Whose gonna win the National Championship, whose gonna win the rose bowl, sugar bowl, fiesta bowl, cotton bowl and the orange bowl.

A

Agent38ddd

I thought this would be an NFL thread, so not a lot of input here. I would have liked Washington for the Rose Bowl, but Chris Polk went to the NFL, and I don't see anybody stepping up to take his place, which is sad, because Keith Price is a good player -- but too skinny to last a whole season. He needs a good running game to stave off the hounds...or he'll be on the sideline again. As far as the other bowls are concerned, I'm sure it will be some blend of the usual suspects (Alabama, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, etc.)

dkelley

Non Member
Jul 31, 2012
Alabma, Maylene
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

NFL is all about the money and so is college but NFL is more about the money then College thats why i didnt say anything about NFL and college is funner to watch i think

|Fever| MustangPunk

Vetted Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jun 27, 2012
Burnettown, SC, USA
www.facebook.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

FLORIDA GATORS FTW SEC GO GO GO... BTW NO CLEMSON... ok no more caps. My Alum is in SunBelt trying to get into A ball.. Middle Tenn. State Univ. are really trying and working hard to push themselves to a higher lvl.

|Fever| Dirk Pitt

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Apr 25, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

Notre Damn all the way. Not sure how we will do but I am looking forward to an awesome season.

|Fever| Rage487

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Jul 21, 2011
Georgia
www.tylerstaggs.net
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

Alabama all the way. That being said, there is always the risk of them being retarded and getting overconfident. Also, I hear Auburn is doing much better this year than people seem to think. We will see what happens. :D

PS - 600 posts weeeee. Only 150 more!

|Fever| Little T 79

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nov 19, 2008
Activity

0%

Longevity

25%

USC! USC! And I am going to their opener tonight against Hawaii!!

dkelley

Non Member
Jul 31, 2012
Alabma, Maylene
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

i despise the SEC and i hate USC and Notre Dame i wanted navy to win because i like navy's offense but they just couldnt get it together and just were blown out

Users who are viewing this thread