Finding constructive solutions to frustrating problems (Please Read) | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Finding constructive solutions to frustrating problems (Please Read) (1 Viewer)

Extemporae

Non-Member
Aug 1, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

Hey guys,

Being relatively new to the clan I wanted to post because lately I have had some frustrating moments while playing Diablo III. I am all about teamwork and the betterment of my clan mates, this is why I am more often than not Powerleveling/running people through Grifts for loot. most of my encounters have been very pleasant, clan mates just starting out and want to catch up I can understand and help them any chance I can even dropping public farming groups to make sure they got what they needed. I take issue with those players who constantly bombard you with private messages asking you to run them or if they can tag along when sometimes the higher paragon players like myself just want to focus an hour or two towards GRift progression. All i wish to express here is that I will happily post in clan chat and community chat when i am doing runs for people who need gear and or levels. I am so happy to be a part of this great clan but sometimes we have to consider the feelings and desires of those around us in our communities. That being said as a solution I am going to start weekly GR60 and GR65 speed groups for people who need to level gems or get loot, I will be planning this 2-3 times a week as an event, but I will first need to speak with leadership in order to seek the appropriate approval to post signups on the forums. If this interests you post a reply with your in game character name and your class such that I may organize groups for lootshare as well.

Thank you all for your understanding and support in this matter and happy gaming to all =)

--Ex--

|Fever| Tipherion

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Apr 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

[MENTION=49766]Bob_o[/MENTION]

Mentioned our CC so he can see this and possibly get with you to help set up events for this or point you in the right direction.

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

[MENTION=70849]Extemporae[/MENTION] if you would like to host events. I would be more than happy to have you do that. I am always looking for members willing to host events. Shoot me a PM with what your wanting to do and we can get it worked out!

|Fever| Silent_Storm

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Jul 19, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

I'm down SilentStorm#118772 To help and get to 500.. Thanks- Reisennin

N

Nagrom

Hey guys,

Being relatively new to the clan I wanted to post because lately I have had some frustrating moments while playing Diablo III. I am all about teamwork and the betterment of my clan mates, this is why I am more often than not Powerleveling/running people through Grifts for loot. most of my encounters have been very pleasant, clan mates just starting out and want to catch up I can understand and help them any chance I can even dropping public farming groups to make sure they got what they needed. I take issue with those players who constantly bombard you with private messages asking you to run them or if they can tag along when sometimes the higher paragon players like myself just want to focus an hour or two towards GRift progression. All i wish to express here is that I will happily post in clan chat and community chat when i am doing runs for people who need gear and or levels. I am so happy to be a part of this great clan but sometimes we have to consider the feelings and desires of those around us in our communities. That being said as a solution I am going to start weekly GR60 and GR65 speed groups for people who need to level gems or get loot, I will be planning this 2-3 times a week as an event, but I will first need to speak with leadership in order to seek the appropriate approval to post signups on the forums. If this interests you post a reply with your in game character name and your class such that I may organize groups for lootshare as well.

Thank you all for your understanding and support in this matter and happy gaming to all =)

--Ex--

I feel the exact same way. I love helping others out but sometimes I need some me time or GR time with higher level groups. Hit me up in-game or drop me a pm so I can help out with this. I'm willing to loot share with other DH's that are leveling and gearing up.

hregiment

Apr 24, 2016
Twin Cities
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I am not capable to playing for hours on end, a necessary ingredient to get started each Season. I have responsibilities and an injured wrist. Plus, I do not have the talent many of our clan mates do. As a result, I am very grateful for the help that I have received. [MENTION=63363]Cutt[/MENTION] [MENTION=66541]Sigem[/MENTION] and @TripleM teamed up with me for the Season opener and [MENTION=66541]Sigem[/MENTION] has continued to help out off and on since. Having said that, I would be interested in helping out others/getting help myself. Hregiment.

Extemporae

Non-Member
Aug 1, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

I feel the exact same way. I love helping others out but sometimes I need some me time or GR time with higher level groups. Hit me up in-game or drop me a pm so I can help out with this. I'm willing to loot share with other DH's that are leveling and gearing.

Thats great to hear Nagrom so far we are 4 ppl running groups I will keep you posted in the coming weeks. we are starting the first sunday of September and we will be trying to form the groups according to loot share.

TMOE

Dec 28, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

ahh the classic leech problem.

I just tell Leeches no and move on from there but i'm a very blunt person.

Users who are viewing this thread