** FeverClan Changes / Split ** | Gaming Community | FeverClan

** FeverClan Changes / Split ** (1 Viewer)

Bogo

Clan Founder
Clan Rank
Clan Founder
Clan Founder
Apr 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
www.feverclan.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

29%

** FeverClan Changes / Split **

The current FeverClan leadership has decided to make numerous changes that lack of a better term, disband FeverClan. If you're happy with the current Fever Leadership proposal of removing the ranks, tags, jobs, structure, and forums -- There is nothing you need to do. If you that are interested in continuing to be a part of a gaming community with structure, purpose, meaning, and pride... join FeverClan 2.0 here: Join the F2C | FeverClan 2.0 - The Rebirth Discord Server!

I'm interested in really getting back to the basics of FeverClan and cutting out the 'management' layers. As dumb as it sounds, I want to be less organized and less structured (more gaming) -- but I still want a structure, jobs, roles, and ranks. I have pride in Feverclan and all of the wonderful activities and jobs we have.

What Happened?

So after 14+ years of FeverClan, life caught up to my family and I and I was absent for 6 months. I thought the great and wonderful FeverClan leadership we have could take care of things in my absence. They've at least kept things together and are apparently doing so well, the current FeverClan leadership eliminated my position and do not want me to return to my role as owner of FeverClan. Which I find funny, considering I founded FeverClan -- but at the end of the day, FeverClan would be nothing without great people. Hence, why I want to continue FeverClan minus some of the overhead. As well intended as our current structure, it wasn't setup for a gaming clan. So we're going back to the basics FeverClan! Join us: Join the F2C | FeverClan 2.0 - The Rebirth Discord Server!

Changes

Immediate Notable Changes to FeverClan = F2C | FeverClan 2.0
Rank Structure is changing to Leader > Sr. Admin > Admin > Sr. Member > Member
Removal of the current FeverClan Leadership
Keeping the Forums - because why not, albeit simplified role
Getting rid of middle management structure
Retiring: Human Resources, Director of Gaming, Sub-section heads
I will be more hands on with personnel changes

And more!

TLDR: Bogo and FeverClan has moved to: Join the F2C | FeverClan 2.0 - The Rebirth Discord Server!

@Everyone
Clan Members

• Surprised
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

|Fever| AdventureRumple

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Private
Private
Apr 10, 2022
Activity

0%

Longevity

0%

Someone is bitter. Vanish for 6 months (which I get IRL stuff sucks sometimes) and come back and basically insult the staff and how it's run when was away.

The guild went on. I can't and won't believe Fever staff would eliminate a position unless it had good reason to. Changes needed to happen so it can continue to be healthy. Fever Not wanting BOGO to come back as the owner of Fever Clan? I call Bull on that (putting it nicely).

"If you're happy with the current Fever Leadership proposal of removing the ranks, tags, jobs, structure, and forums -- There is nothing you need to do. If you that are interested in continuing to be a part of a gaming community with structure, purpose, meaning, and pride... join FeverClan 2.0" In my opinion that's insulting to the loyal members and staff that have been part of this even for newbies like me.

Sorry if this isn't appropriate but I feel like it needs to be said.

Bot Doc

Nickname
Mr. Civil / Heir DOCenstein
Oct 4, 2009
Stafford, VA
Activity

0%

Longevity

24%

Someone is bitter. Vanish for 6 months (which I get IRL stuff sucks sometimes) and come back and basically insult the staff and how it's run when was away.

The guild went on. I can't and won't believe Fever staff would eliminate a position unless it had good reason to. Changes needed to happen so it can continue to be healthy. Fever Not wanting BOGO to come back as the owner of Fever Clan? I call Bull on that (putting it nicely).

"If you're happy with the current Fever Leadership proposal of removing the ranks, tags, jobs, structure, and forums -- There is nothing you need to do. If you that are interested in continuing to be a part of a gaming community with structure, purpose, meaning, and pride... join FeverClan 2.0" In my opinion that's insulting to the loyal members and staff that have been part of this even for newbies like me.

Sorry if this isn't appropriate but I feel like it needs to be said.
This was inappropriate. Especially coming off as a somewhat attack when it's not needed/warranted at all.

From my knowledge as well(being directly involved in the higher ups), He NEVER insulted the staff and how it was run when he was away.

I get some people are going to be upset, furious, sad, a wide variety of emotions,.. But I would highly implore people to hear BOTH sides of how everything went down before making a gut reaction/emotion driven post purely based on hearing not even truly correct information without knowing more on the situation.

Edit 1 - Also, no one is forcing/asking anyone to choose sides. At the end of the day, I truly believe both groups want to just play games as it was the original goal from the start.

Reactions: 1 user

|Fever| AdventureRumple

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Private
Private
Apr 10, 2022
Activity

0%

Longevity

0%

I am going by what I read on both sides and how I perceived it. If it seems like there was strife there and hard feelings. Could I be wrong? Yes if so I'm sorry. please remove the post if that is the case.

|Fever| Nawayrob

Clan Retired
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Aug 2, 2009
Ione California
Activity

0%

Longevity

24%

I've seen this happen many times before, even been a part of it with the WST split. It came down to gamers not adhering to any structure, the entitled class! When you build something, it becomes your project your second life. what I have seen over the last several years is chaos, no structure at all. I've seen AUG try to keep together (I think AUG is one of the greatest human beings there is, people should try and strive to be more compassionate like AUG) But in order to run anything in this world there has to be the MAN or WOMAN who controls everything. that says NO! we can't do that! I remember a time when the Teamspeak channel was full to the brim of Gamers having a great time, there was fellowship and respect. I don't know if it's a generational thing, these new gamers get off on shitting on whatever they can. This has turned me off to clans and gaming communities. If Fever Clan is going back to the basic, the way it grew and was born sign me up.

Just a note: you don't have to like what I said I really don't care, just remember everyone has to grow the fuck up sometime!

Reactions: 1 users

|Fever| Kreps

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Feb 10, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

22%

I've seen this happen many times before, even been a part of it with the WST split. It came down to gamers not adhering to any structure, the entitled class! When you build something, it becomes your project your second life. what I have seen over the last several years is chaos, no structure at all. I've seen AUG try to keep together (I think AUG is one of the greatest human beings there is, people should try and strive to be more compassionate like AUG) But in order to run anything in this world there has to be the MAN or WOMAN who controls everything. that says NO! we can't do that! I remember a time when the Teamspeak channel was full to the brim of Gamers having a great time, there was fellowship and respect. I don't know if it's a generational thing, these new gamers get off on shitting on whatever they can. This has turned me off to clans and gaming communities. If Fever Clan is going back to the basic, the way it grew and was born sign me up.

Just a note: you don't have to like what I said I really don't care, just remember everyone has to grow the fuck up sometime!
Good ol' team speak days! Great to see your still around.

|Fever| Aussietye

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
10 feet long shlongs. I love them.
Feb 27, 2017
North Carolina
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

But in order to run anything in this world there has to be the MAN or WOMAN who controls everything. that says NO!
Thats not even close to true. Alot of companies have a board of directors who have the final say on things. Hell even the United States does not have one person who has the final say on things. But even if you prefer the monarch style, the monarch has to be around to rule and not disappear for months at a time admittingly ignoring contact.

|Fever| MrCruz

Clan Admin
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Mar 16, 2013
Croatia
Activity

0%

Longevity

18%

Thats not even close to true. Alot of companies have a board of directors who have the final say on things. Hell even the United States does not have one person who has the final say on things. But even if you prefer the monarch style, the monarch has to be around to rule and not disappear for months at a time admittingly ignoring contact.
Totaly agree with ya on this

Users who are viewing this thread