Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
ID
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Issue 338

Index:
(Click on any of them to be re-directed)

Editorial
Announcements
Fever Events
Special Events and Tournaments
Fever Jobs
Fever FNG
P.O.W.
Member Spotlight
Inside Fever
Fever Flair
Behind the scenes
Tech News
Game News
Miscellaneous
Gaming Beats
Funnies

Its almost summer and im getting a cold , why is this happening ! Hope it doesnt last long , as work is always worse when fatigued. In other news , only a few more weeks till E3. As you will notice a handful of gameplay/news trailers down below. I will try to always find what can be relevant and interesting to the readers.

Stay sick free and happy gaming.

- SunKenRock

Don't forget! Aussietye is hosting an 1v1 Overwatch Tournament! Go check it out: 1v1 Tourney

P3rf3ct_Zer0 is hard at work on a Minecraft modpack, which you can check out here. - Give him a shout if you're interested in playing!

Note: If there are any changes or events not listed, please contact any of the Fever Weekly staff.

Game Nights:

Calendar

If you would like to help ensure your game's game nights, events, etc. are listed and want to have the ability to post them on the calendar, please let Linessah know.

If your game nights do not appear on this calendar over the next few days, please let Linessah, MrCruz , Demonya , or Aussietye know. They will get them squared away.All can be found on discord as well.

To convert the times to your timezone, use the following tool: Time Zone Converter. Please check the Discord Events channel for reminders about events.

Monday
- Paladins = 3pm (EST) | Host : Lowkey Savage
- Diablo 3 = 8:30pm (EST) | Host : Jander-Event will vary from week to week

Tuesday
- World of Warcraft (Horde Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper, Ataerus

Wednesday
- CS:GO = 7:30pm - 9:00pm (EST) | Host : Monkeyworm
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Thursday
- Overwatch = 10pm to 1am (EST) | Host : MemeQueen
- Heroes of the Storm = 6pm (PST) | Host : KingCatNip
- World of Warcraft ( Horde Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper, Ataerus
- EU World of Warcraft ( Herioc Antorus raid) =8pm Server Time | Host : Thundernet

Friday
- Dota 2 = 3pm to 5pm (EST) | Host : Thundernut
- Diablo 3 = 8pm (EST) | Host : VioletShadow-Event will vary from week to week
- Path of Exile = 8pm (CST) | Host : arjunaji
- Cards Against Humanity = 9pm (EST) | Host : DivineKitty
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Saturday
- CS:GO(Competitive) = 6:30pm to 8:30pm (EST) | Host : MonkeyWorm
Overwatch = 8pm (EST) | Host : Aussietye
- Path of Exile = 9pm (EST) | Host : Menicejw86
- Starcraft = 9pm (EST) | Host : Proteggiore
- World of Warcraft (Horde Alt Night) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper

Sunday
- Smite = 2pm (EST) | Host : Loyalbdog
All game nights are held in Discord, so please join Discord to get in on the fun!

----------

Hosts to contact
@Loyalbdog || Smite - Sunday

@Lowkey Savage || Paladins - Monday,Thursday,Saturday

@VioletShadow || Diablo 3 - Friday

@Aussietye || Diablo 3 Game Night - Monday || Overwatch Game Night - Saturday

@Ghist || Diablo 3 Game Night - Saturday or Sunday

@Monkeyworm || CS:GO - Wedensday

@Zerox || CS:GO - Saturday

@KingCatNip || Heroes of the Storm - Thursday

@arjunaji || Path of Exile - Friday

@Menicejw86 || Path of Exile - Saturday

@Aisper, and @Ataerus || World of Warcraft - Tuesday/Thrusday/Alt Night Saturday

@Cardinalsin || World of Warcraft - Wednesday/Friday

@MemeQueen || Overwatch Game Night - Monday and Thursday

@Proteggiore || Starcraft 2 Game Night - Saturday

HOTS FEVER TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS!!!

Welcome to the Tournament Of Champions, here you get the opportunity to play Heroes Of The Storm with other Fever members in attempt to choose the top Five HOTS Fever players for admission in ranked tournaments.

Each week we will have a game night with designated times/dates so everyone gets the opportunity to jump online and play with the rest of the clan, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME

For details about the game night or HOTS and how the tournaments will work feel free to personal message me anytime on discord, join the HOTS room.

Mondays ― 6pm Central Level up lowest level hero day

Thursdays ― 6pm Central UnRanked Draft Composition Practice

Saturdays ― 6pm Central Tournament Of Champions

Starcraft 2

The sign ups for FSL May 2018 are now open!

If you'd like to participate, please post your battle tag below.
As with the the last couple months' sign ups; please post your league as well (Of the race you intend to play). If there are enough sign ups, I will split the BSG and GPD players into their own tournaments!

In-Game Sections:​
In addition to recruiting, games need staffing to help them run efficiently so all members can have a great time. These tasks can be Recruiter , Game night Hosts, Coach , Content Creator.If you are interested please contact:
Head - @Thundernut
Deputies - @Kimenu
Assistants - @Daddy

Company Commanders

League of Legends - Vacant(person to contact @Sixxed17)
Dota - Vacant
CS-GO - @WolfishGG with deputy @Zerox
Diablo 3 - @Gizmo256
Starcraft 2 - @Shiva
Overwatch - @Aussietye , @Divinekitty
World of Warcraft - @Aisper
Path of Exile - @Axle
HOTS - Vacant(Person to contact XO @KingCatNip)
PUBG - Vacant
SMITE - Vacant
Misc - Contact @BruC0Ndr

XOs

Gwent - @BruC0Ndr
BDO - @Ian
SMITE - @Loyalbdog
Battlefield - @1Jake1
Destiny 2 - @Medic739
Fortnite - Vacant
Paladins - @LowKey Savage
Warframe - Vacant
PUBG - Vacant
Elder Scrolls Online - @Dark_Praetor
They are also looking for people who'd like to officially form a gaming section. For further info on the state of gaming , check out this post: State of Gaming.

Out of Game Section:​
Supporting a game directly is not the only way you can help Fever. We have jobs available in several areas: Public Relations, Master of the Forums, Graphics Team, and the Front Page.
Public Relations:
Are you an out-going person who would like to represent our clan and get in contact with others?
If you answered 'yes', then consider contacting...
@Kimenu, @BruC0Ndr, @Chaves and Coordinator -Nameless who is looking for new public relation members to join the team. You can also contact them if you are interested in becoming a Streamer or Host.
For social media, feel free to contact anyone from the team. In order to help represent or promote Fever.

"We're looking for more YouTube content creators, and people experienced with YouTube editing/ video editing contact BruC0Ndr if you're interested"
Master of the Forums:
The Master of the Forums Team is currently looking for any and all officers to assist in the upkeep and monitoring of the Fever Clan forums. Our day to day tasks is making sure all stickies are being updated with current information, monitoring the forums for spam/junk/clutter, as well as ensuring all rules and standards are being kept by all members and guests. For more information contact:
@Daddy
@Saud
If you are interested in creating content for a forum section, including games, please contact either of them.
Graphics Team:
The Graphics Department is searching for members who like to exercise their artistic and graphic design skills. Their goal is to support all departments of Fever through the creation of any necessary graphics - from award ribbon/medals, tournament banners, game banners, and youtube graphics. If this sounds like something you would like to contribute to, please contact @Linessahhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/linessah.html or @Slyhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/sly.html
Front Page:
The Fever Clan home page needs help from members who possess the ability to comb the forums for front-page-worthy threads. Candidates must possess the ability to write in clear, concise sentences with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Graphics will be provided for your posts. We use WordPress, so knowledge in WordPress is a plus. However, it is fine if you don't but you must be willing to learn! If you are interested please contact @Linessahhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/linessah.html

----------​

Williamofessex / FritioBandito / Grimmee / Sparky / Jibbek

Osumi / MAxaurelious / texasranger101 / darknessengaged / darkset

Furycain / Kiron / jackjack / Brian4unc / HAV0C

Snowleopard / Smores Dude / Ocean_Flounder / OGSkittlez / Prisoner

Valchoir / HoneyBridgieBoo / Luc / Zelit / Iso Cuisine

Last week's winner was Lowkey Savage - please congratulate him!

This week's nominees are:

Aussietye

Aervenor

BruC0Ndr

Please vote for them here -> PoW-5-21-2018

This is the last member spotlight Shiny sent in before stepping down from the weekly - if you are interested in interviewing your fellow clanmates for the Member Spotlight, be sure to contact a member of the Fever Weekly Staff!

Hello Fever! Shiny here welcoming you all to another edition of Member Spotlight. This week we have Jander! Let's see what he had to say:

Shiny: How did you find out about Fever?
Jander: Google magic! i was trying to find a Path of exile clan to join to push builds with and fever came up. Joined discord and never left lol.

Shiny: Do you have any clan jobs?
Jander: Right now i am a monday night game host. Basically i run events in diablo 3 on game nights and try and create content for people. Something to bring attention and fun to our clan mates.

Shiny: As a game night host for Diablo 3, tell us a bit about them. What can people do in your game nights?
Jander: We do a lot on both hardcore and softcore season. Speed greater rifts, pushing rifts, bounty runs, build help, and achievement hunting. Whatever people want to do we do it.

Shiny: Is everyone able to join in on the fun regardless of class, skill and equipment?
Jander: Absolutely. I make sure there is something for everyone. We have a lot of helpful people that are always getting people up and going!

Shiny: When are they hosted?
Jander: Monday nights starting at 930. that will be changing to 8pm est in 1 week after i finish this semester of classes lol.

Shiny: What's something you think Fever does really well? What's something you think it needs to improve?
Jander: Fever is a family. So we have the same boons and banes as a family. We help each other a lot and support each other but we also get on each others nerves. I wouldn't change any of it

Shiny: Let's talk gaming. Whats your main game? Where can Fever members find you?
Jander: My main game is split between Diablo 3 and Overwatch but i play EVERYTHING!! yes everything. Because i am also a variety streamer i tend to keep things loose and fluid in the games i play

Shiny: What's the origin of your gaming name?
Jander: A ravenloft book. Jander is a sun elf vampire who falls in love with a women wrongly imprisoned in an insane asylum and ends up going into the "mists" after she is murdered by the warden. Not before he slaughters the entire asylum first lol.

Shiny: Who or what got you into gaming?
Jander: My mother. She was an author and used to read some of her stories she wrote or books she read to me. Like Another Fine Myth. Then we got a commodore 64 when i was five and she stared playing pirates with me. Been hooked ever since.

Shiny: What other kind of games are you playing nowadays? What roles/class/character/etc do you prefer to play in them?
Jander: All types, well except horror. I prefer to play support in PVP, stealth or tank in MMO's and whatever is needed in ARPG's. I tend to role play chaotic good alignments , meaning i dont care about the rules long as im doing whats right!

Shiny: Is there a game that you've either played/beaten many times or that you will never get tired of playing no matter what?
Jander: The legend of Zelda. The original. And Mass Effect. They both hold special places in my heart.

Shiny: What's your all-time favorite game? Why?
Jander: I would have to say The Legend of Zelda. It was the game that pulled me into the RPG genre and thats what shaped the person i am today. Without it id probably not even be a gamer.

Shiny: What was your first gaming console?
Jander: First console was the original NES with the track and field bundle. I remember running on the track pad and trying to do the high jump lol.

Shiny: Aside from gaming, what do you do in your free time?
Jander: Stream! I am also a professional bowler so i travel to tournements and make my living doing that. That and ride my harley!

Shiny: Where were you born? Where do you live now?
Jander: I live in upstate NY where there are more cows then people lol. I stayed up here because its quiet and peaceful.

Shiny: What's your favorite thing about where you live? What's your least favorite?
Jander: Its quiets but it takes 45 minutes to go ANYWHERE!

Shiny: I think the best way to end this interview is telling the readers how they can reach you if they want to group up and play some games with you.
Jander: There are a great many ways to reach me.
Twitter @ Shepard Edwards (@Cmd_xShepardx) | Twitter
Twitch @ Twitch
Discord @ https://discord.gg/vMhbHVE
Facebook @ Jander Shepard Edwards

Shiny: Thank you for your time!
Jander: Leaf and Star Guide us, LOL Peace!​

Overwatch: League Finals

Smite: Divine Uprising Purchase's Collection

Stardew Valley: Stardew Valley Bundles & Buildings Spreadsheet

Conan Exiles: Looking for a Conan Exiles server

StarWars, The Old Republic: Looking for SWTOR Players!

[video=youtube;C7MRXz10b7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7MRXz10b7o[/video]

[video=youtube;j1P6cIArscI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1P6cIArscI[/video]

[exsig=Mention] [MENTION=89330]Lowkey Savage[/MENTION] [/exsig]

[video=youtube;M-E5wDgptQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-E5wDgptQA[/video]

Windows Insiders can already download the next big update to Windows 10

Microsoft is pushing out a new test build of Redstone 5, the next major upgrade to Windows 10 that will likely release this fall, to members of its Windows Insider program. The latest preview build (17672) is relatively minor in terms of new features, though it does contain a host of bug fixes.

In case you're not familiar, Microsoft's goal is to upgrade Windows 10 twice a year with major updates. Here is a list of the major builds that have been released to date, starting with the launch of Windows 10 three years ago:

Windows 10 (Threshold 1): July 29, 2015
November Update (Threshold 2): November 10, 2015
Anniversary Update (Redstone 1): August 2, 2016
Creators Update (Redstone 2): April 5, 2017
Fall Creators Update (Redstone 3): October 17, 2017
April 2018 Update (Redstone 4): April 30, 2018​

Redstone 5 is the codename of the next big update to Windows 10, and based on the release cadence above, it should arrive around October or November. In the meantime, Microsoft is already pushing out preview builds, and has been for several weeks now.

For the time being, the new builds are only available to Windows Insiders who are in either the Fast ring or have opted into Skip Ahead. Once Redstone 5 is a bit more polished, Microsoft will make them available to Slow ring subscribers.

The latest preview build contains an important fix that was causing some PCs to appear stuck at "Preparing to install..." somewhere between 80-100 percent completion of the update. That's the biggest one, as it's a showstopper, though there are several minor bug fixes as well.

If you're using a mixed reality headset, you should probably avoid installing Redstone 5 for the moment, as there is a known issue affecting compatibility.

"After completing the Windows mixed reality first run experience, OOBE is black. Motion controllers are also not recognized in exclusive apps. If you need your mixed reality experience to be working it is advised you not take this build until these issues are fixed," Microsoft warns.

At this early stage, Redstone 5 introduces a handful of new features, such as extending the dark theme to Explorer, updates to Microsoft's Fluent Design language, and a better clipboard experience that allows you to past from the clipboard history, to name a few. There doesn't appear to much of anything that's aimed at gamers, at least for now.​

Link:pcgamer

Overwatch's upcoming Deathmatch map, Petra, has a breakable floor and a lethal pit]

Blizzard has published a new video teasing Overwatch's upcoming Deathmatch map, Petra.​

[video=youtube;YSvm-_NxZXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSvm-_NxZXA[/video]

Battlefield V announced

The next entry in the Battlefield series is officially titled Battlefield V and will be formally revealed on May 23 at 1:00 p.m. PT / 4:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 p.m. CET, publisher Electronic Arts announced.

The Battlefield V reveal live stream will be hosted by Trevor Noah. You will be able to watch it on YouTube, Twitch, and Mixer.​

Link:gematsu

Mario Tennis Aces Gets A Trailer Showing Off Adventure Mode

Nintendo recently released a new trailer and press release for Mario Tennis Aces that gives details on the Adventure Mode for the game.

Furthermore, details have been released on the pre-release tournament for the game. Between May 24 until June 1, players can download the tournament demo from the Nintendo Switch eShop, and participate in the tournament that lasts from June 1 to June 3, 2018.

There are four playable characters (Mario, Yoshi, Peach, and Bowser) and winners of each match earn points based on their performance. By unlocking more points, five more characters can be unlocked in the online tournament demo.

There is also offline single player matches against a CPU opponent for those who aren’t able to go online, or for people who aren’t at home. Regardless of how the demo is played, playing even one match will earn a Classic outfit for Mario to be used in the full game.​

[video=youtube;YdpZBn-uA24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdpZBn-uA24[/video]

The Adventure Mode acts as a tutorial for the gameplay, with various stages and bosses to beat in order to save Luigi from the Legendary Racquet. Here’s the full trailer:​

Link:siliconera

Sea of Thieves' first expansion will surface on May 29

[video=youtube;2VeJD0SY4jc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VeJD0SY4jc[/video]

The Hungering Deep, the first of several free major Sea of Thieves expansions, will surface on May 29, Rare has announced.

The trailer above features a one-eye pirate telling campfire stories about terrifying deep sea monsters, which is surely a hint of what's to come. We know very little about what the update will add other than a "new AI threat", but the video teases a shark-like creature with huge jaws that swallows ships whole. The pirate also tells us that ancient seafarers were able to "summon such creatures", and the video depicts sailors playing instruments to do just that. Make of that what you will.

Rare previously promised that the update would add a number of new mechanics as well as new rewards for players. It's the first of many major updates on the horizon, with two more incoming over the summer and three others before the end of the year. The first summer update is Cursed Sails, which will add a new ship type, and the second is Forsaken Shores, which will add a "perilous part of the world to explore".

The Hungering Deep update will also mark the start of weekly in-game events, each of which will stash more rewards throughout the game world.​

Next Outlast to be 'a departure' from series, set in same universe

Where should Outlast go from here? The run-like-hell-and-hide horror series has become a relatively known entity at this point, with more than 15 million sales to date. Outlast 2 felt like the next logical step as a bigger-budget follow-up, but should Red Barrels stay on that trajectory?

Last year, the studio said it would probably make an Outlast 3 "at some point." But before that day comes, it's working on "a distinct experience set in the Outlast universe," one that "won't be a sequel to Outlast or Outlast 2." There was some uncertainty about whether or not the idea would work.

Speaking to GamesIndustry.biz, Red Barrels co-founder Philippe Morin reiterated that the team's next game is planned to be a "departure" from Outlast as we know it but still set within its universe.

"If you'd told me a year ago that the project we're currently working on was going to be our next thing, I would have said, 'Nah, I don't think so.' It's an internal struggle. On the one side you have to stay motivated as a developer, but at the same time we have to think about stuff as company owners."

Continuing, Morin said "That's why it took us several months to find the sweet-spot between doing something that's going to please the fans, and something that we're driven by personally."

Without knowing the nitty-gritty, I think a side-step away from the current Outlast formula is the right move. Try something new and different to scare people while you still have their attention.​

Link:destructoid

[video=youtube;TktjCqG4p7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TktjCqG4p7Y[/video]

[video=youtube;WFRG1GYh1I8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFRG1GYh1I8[/video]

[video=youtube;zJuzzvXAV7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJuzzvXAV7o[/video]

[video=youtube;fgPRE5pak6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgPRE5pak6k[/video]

[video=youtube;6S9c5nnDd_s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9c5nnDd_s[/video]

[video=youtube;sxwMgimSwlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxwMgimSwlo[/video]

[video=youtube;VJ_aT4T89aU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_aT4T89aU[/video]

[video=youtube;-SNQGyVW_YI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNQGyVW_YI[/video]

[video=youtube;M3hFN8UrBPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3hFN8UrBPw[/video]

[video=youtube;dy75fwAw7_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy75fwAw7_o[/video]
[video=youtube;oMCijY1XGlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMCijY1XGlQ[/video]
[video=youtube;Ic7KZEqMDt8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7KZEqMDt8[/video]
[video=youtube;1JhJ241dJ_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JhJ241dJ_g[/video]

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!
- The Fever Weekly Team

darkset

Clan Member
Aug 31, 2013
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
truly great work one and all thank you for gracing us with your talent.:bgood:

Valchoir

Clan Member
May 5, 2018
Virginia
Clan Rank
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
IM IN A ISSUE!!?! *Talks to self* "okay be cool be cool, first impressions matter" "wooooo" "okaaaay, ya got one shot man dont f this up"

This issue is pretty awesome! Lets go Fever! Porud to be part of you guys!!

*talks to ones self again* "Sweet i think that wi- oh no. OH NO!. I- I- I missed spelled Proud. damn nerves whyyyyyyyyyy! okay i can fix this, jus do something to distract them from your mistake"

*Valchoir attempts to do a backflip to distract everyone, it fails badly and he starts to just wave awkwardly at everyone.*

Seriously this is pretty amazing and informative. Im happy for the opportunity to be apart of yall

Watzup

Clan Member
Mar 8, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
love the honest trailer along with deadpool. The healer shirt is amazing love it!