Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
ID
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Issue 329

Index:
(Click on any of them to be re-directed)

Editorial
Announcements
Fever Events
Special Events and Tournaments
Fever Jobs
Fever FNG
P.O.W.
Member Spotlight
Inside Fever
Tech News
Game News
Miscellaneous
Gaming Beats
Game Review
Funnies

My weekend was to long,and could not of finished any sooner.Back to the weekly ritual ,which is rather a complation of various jobs,gaming,work and or spending time with friends.

Though i must say ,you think i hide in a cave as the anti social man...but behold i have eyes that see all.

Be wary for thy eyes will be watching,waiting for something to change and BAM its in the weekly

(Disclaimer) Those are not my eyes but some Wolfish guy

Thanks and i like pie
- SunKenRock

Fevers Winners

The Fevers of 2018 were done this past Saturday ,and the winners where announced. There is a direct link below .If you are unsure of those who won/or what the award was for , feel free to ask away ! Im sure anyone will be willing to give an answer. Or at least you will make a friend . :D

Diablo 3 Event

We have had enough of the denizens and demons of Sanctuary! March 24th, we will ride out seeking to scour them from the map, collecting (you guessed it!) bounties on them all!

Be prepared with the ability to quickly farm bounties. This is an all-day event, so people can come and go as their schedule allows.

HOST: [MENTION=84062]Ghist[/MENTION]

WHEN:
ALL DAY on Saturday, March 24, 2018

Link:March 24th, All Day! "Bounties, bounties, and even more bounties!"

Note: If there are any changes or events not listed, please contact any of the Fever Weekly staff.

Game Nights:

To convert the times to your timezone, use the following tool: Time Zone Converter. Please check the Discord Events channel for reminders about events.

Monday
- Overwatch = 8pm to 10/11pm (EST) | Host : Chronubis
- Diablo 3 = 8pm to 10pm (EST) | Host : Aussietye-Event will vary from week to week

Tuesday
- World of Warcraft (Horde Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper, Ataerus

Wednesday
- CS:GO = 7:30pm - 9:00pm (EST) | Host : Monkeyworm
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Thursday
- Overwatch = 9pm (EST) | Host : TBD
- Heroes of the Storm = 6pm (PST) | Host : KingCatNip
- World of Warcraft ( Horde Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper, Ataerus

Friday
- Dota 2 = 3pm to 5pm (EST) | Host : Thundernut
- League of Legends = 8pm to 10pm (EST) | Host : Sixxed17
- Diablo 3 = 8pm (EST) | Host : VioletShadow-Event will vary from week to week
- Path of Exile = 8pm (CST) | Host : Menicejw86
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Saturday
- CS:GO(Competitive) = 6:30pm to 8:30pm (EST) | Host : Zerox
- World of Warships = 8pm (EST) | Host : LordsShield
- Path of Exile = 9pm (EST) | Host : arjunaji
- Starcraft = 9pm (EST) | Host : Proteggiore
- League of Legends = 9:30pm (EST) | Host : macho001
- World of Warcraft (Horde Alt Night) = 9pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper

Sunday
- League of Legends = 9pm (EST) | Host : Batman

All game nights are held in Discord, so please join Discord to get in on the fun!

----------

Hosts to contact
@VioletShadow || Diablo 3 - Friday

@Aussietye || Diablo 3 Game Night - Monday

@Ghist || Diablo 3 Game Night - Saturday or Sunday

@Monkeyworm || CS:GO - Wedensday

@Zerox || CS:GO - Saturday
@KingCatNip || Heroes of the Storm - Thursday

@Menicejw86 || Path of Exile - Friday

@arjunaji || Path of Exile - Saturday

@Aisper, and @Ataerus || World of Warcraft - Tuesday/Thrusday/Alt Night Saturday

@Cardinalsin || World of Warcraft - Wednesday/Friday

@macho0001 || League of Legends - Saturday

@Batman || League of Legends - Friday

@Chronubis || Overwatch Game Night - Monday and Thursday

@LordsShield || World of Warships Game Night - Saturday

@Proteggiore || Starcraft 2 Game Night - Saturday

Starcraft:The sign ups for FSL April 2018 are now open!
If you'd like to participate, please post your battle tag below.
As with the January sign ups; please post your league as well (Of the race you intend to play), as if there is enough sign ups again; Link

In-Game Sections:​
In addition to recruiting, games need staffing to help them run efficiently so all members can have a great time. These tasks can be Recruiter , Game night Hosts, Coach , Content Creator.If you are interested please contact:
Head - @Thundernut
Deputies - @Kimenu , and
Assistants - @Baum, @Daddy

Company Commanders

League of Legends - Vacant(person to contact @Sixxed17)
Dota - Vacant
CS-GO - Vacant(person to contact though @Kimenuor @Zerox)
Diablo 3 - @Linessah
Starcraft 2 - @Shiva
Overwatch - @-Nameless , @Aussietye
World of Warcraft - @Aisper
Path of Exile - @Axle
HOTS - Vacant(Person to contact XO @KingCatNip)
PUBG - Vacant
SMITE - Vacant
Misc - Contact @Grant ,@BruC0Ndr

XOs

Gwent - @BruC0Ndr
BDO - @Ian
Wargaming - @LordsShield
SMITE - @Grant , @Loyalbdog
Fortnite - Vacant
Paladins - Vacant
Warframe - @Nefarious
PUBG - @Asterian
Elder Scrolls online -
They are also looking for people who'd like to officially form a gaming section. For further info on the state of gaming , check out this post: State of Gaming.

Out of Game Section:​
With the various jobs with in game ,there is also another end of helping out fever in various out of game jobs. Its a way to keep in contact with Social media ,helping out the forums and maintaining , and assisting out on the graphics end.
Public Relations:
Are you an out-going person who would like to represent our clan and get in contact with others?
If you answered 'yes', then consider contacting...
@Kimenu, @BruC0Ndr, @Chaves and Coordinator -Nameless who is looking for new public relation members to join the team. You can also contact them if you are interested in becoming a Streamer or Host.
For social media, feel free to contact anyone from the team. In order to help represent or promote Fever.

"We're looking for more YouTube content creators, and people experienced with YouTube editing/ video editing contact BruC0Ndr if you're interested"
Master of the Forums:
The Master of the Forums Team is currently looking for any and all officers to assist in the upkeep and monitoring of the Fever Clan forums. Our day to day tasks is making sure all stickies are being updated with current information, monitoring the forums for spam/junk/clutter, as well as ensuring all rules and standards are being kept by all members and guests. For more information contact:
@Daddy
@Saud
. If you are interested in creating content for a forum section, including games, please contact them.
Graphics Team:
The Graphics Department is searching for members who like to exercise their artistic and graphic design skills. Their goal is to support all departments of Fever through the creation of any necessary graphics - from award ribbon/medals, tournament banners, game banners, and youtube graphics. If this sounds like something you would like to contribute to, please contact @Granthttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/grant.html or @Slyhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/sly.html

----------​

SkyHG / smokeandjoke / Jinn / Aldridge410 / FeralSpirit

Leamus / Poofletz / laina / tedinski_ / Nayt

JackedMonkey / Jarnoodle / Shadowpuppy / BigNFluffeh / Freyja

Rabbit gunner82 / RoadToWeed / SilverDuke310

Last week's winner was Shiny - please congratulate him!

This week's nominees are:

glib

Memequeen

Monkeyworm

Please vote for them here -> PoW-03-19-2018

Hello Fever! Shiny here, welcoming you all to another edition of Member Spotlight. This week we have WolfishGG! Hes a First Sergeant who can be commonly found playing CS:GO. Let's see what he had to say:

Shiny: How did you find out about Fever?
WolfishGG: Funny thing that I was looking for a serious Diablo 3 Guild and I googled 'Diablo 3 guilds' and found a Fever post on the blizzard forums. And that was when we were on Teamspeak. So I had waited about 7-8 hours until I got an interview and joined.

Shiny: Do you have any clan jobs?
WolfishGG: I am currently on the Twitter Team and my responsibilities are, well, to post on twitter.

Shiny: What's something you think Fever does really well? What's something you think it needs to improve?
WolfishGG: I think something fever does very well is Inclusion, not once have I ever felt Excluded from a game night or from a match. And something I think we could work on (Which I believe we've been getting better at.) Are recruitment and people Volunteering for interviews, Now it's Hard with the new 18+ rules and with the new interview rules, and I think It will get better over time.

Shiny: Let's talk gaming. Whats your main game? Where can Fever members find you?
WolfishGG: My main game is CSGO, but people can mostly find me in the 'Hot Tub' Channel on discord, or any of the 'Misc Games' or 'Member's Channels'

Shiny: What's the origin of your gaming name?
WolfishGG: So, WolfishGG does not stand for WolfishGoodGame. It actually stands for WolfishGrinGames. The origin of it is: when I was a kid I had a very sly, almost creepy, smirk and so one of my best friends told me it made me look like a wolf and then proceded to say "It's like a wolfish grin!", and the name stuck. So, when I turned twelve and started my cringey Youtube channel, I wanted to go with my childhood name but it was taken (because Skyrim had come out that year, and someone took it). So, instead of giving up, I decided to go with WolfishGrinGames and, eventually after like 3-4 years, I shortened it to WolfishGG. (also I had the nickname in 2008, Skyrim came out in 2012, so Bethesda, you owe me royalty...)

Shiny: Who or what got you into gaming?
WolfishGG: My father. There is a very old photo of me, from when I was like 1 or 2, playing GTA on the original PlayStation on my father's lap.

Shiny: What other kinds of games are you playing nowadays? What roles/class/character/etc do you prefer to play in them?
WolfishGG: RPG's. Anything from Diablo to Elder Scrolls. And with what roles or class I like to play, it depends, I try to be well rounded. Somedays I just feel like being a ranged class, while others I might prefer a Stealth, or a Melee Brute, or a Mix of all three.

Shiny: Is there a game that you've either played/beaten many times or that you will never get tired of playing no matter what?
WolfishGG: Any of the Fallout Series. I think I have like a GB of just save files on Fallout 4.

Shiny: What's your all-time favorite game? Why?
WolfishGG: I'd say Fable: The Lost Chapters, because It was one of the first openings I had to morality and choices in video games. I love those types of games, and It's mostly due to the Fable games.

Shiny: What was your first gaming console?
WolfishGG: My first gaming console was the Xbox because the original Playstation was my dad's.

Shiny: Aside from gaming, what do you do in your free time? Any hobbies?
WolfishGG: I love to do some woodworking in my free time, or maybe read.

Shiny: Whats your favorite book?
WolfishGG: My favorite book is probably, 'Tuesdays With Morey'. It's gotten me through some rough times.

Shiny: Where were you born? Where do you live now?
WolfishGG: I was born in St. Louis, MO. I still live in Missouri, but I live outside of any city limits.

Shiny: What's your favorite thing about where you live? What's your least favorite?
WolfishGG: Favorite thing about, where I live is the seclusion. It's like a permanent getaway home, but my least favorite is the weather, It was 67 degrees one day then it was 28 the next.

Shiny: I think the best way to end this interview is telling the readers how they can reach you if they want to group up and play some games with you.
WolfishGG: Just PM me on the forums or DM me on Discord. I'm usually on.

Shiny: Thanks for your time!
WolfishGG: No problem!​

Hearthstone:fireside?

League of Legends:Good ADC choices

Fortnite: Well Anyone Got Any Good Advice?

World of Warcraft:Advice on what to play

Playerunknown's Battleground : Poll of favorite weapons by category

US Navy launches submarine maneuvered by Xbox controller

When the US Navy commissions a submarine Secretary of the Navy Richard V. Spencer calls "a true marvel of technology and innovation," you might not expect this would include a popular gaming device.

Yet the USS Colorado, which makes its debut Saturday, manages to merge next-generation attack capabilities with, well, an Xbox controller.

The controller operates two photonics masts. These are the successors to the periscopes you might be familiar with in old war movies. The masts house visible and infrared digital cameras on top of telescoping arms.

The Navy didn't immediately respond to a request for comment as to whose idea it was to try a gaming mechanism for its vessels.

Commander Reed Koepp, the Colorado's commanding officer, told the Associated Press two factors came into play: Xbox controllers are cheaper and younger sailors are more familiar with their operation.

The Navy says on its website that this is the first submarine blessed with the controllers from its inception.

The submarine is 377 feet (115 meters) long, 34 feet (10 meters) wide and weighs approximately 7,800 tons when submerged. It also doesn't have to refuel, as it's blessed with a nuclear reactor plant that powers the submarine for the lifetime of its existence.

Of course, this isn't the first time video games have entered the serious arena of warfare.

Some video games were even created through projects financed by the Pentagon. Games are also used extensively to train personnel.

It's not, though, as if being a gamer is necessarily a fast track to a military career. In South Korea, video game addiction may be seen as a cause for exemption from military service -- you know, like bone spurs.

With the USS Colorado, however, the Navy has brought an everyday gaming device into its submarines.​

Link:cnet

Lenovo’s standalone Daydream VR headset will launch right before Google I/O

Lenovo announced the Mirage Solo — the first standalone Daydream VR headset that wouldn’t require a smartphone to use — at CES earlier this year for a mid-2018 release. And now we’ve got a price and release date for the device courtesy of B&H, which has the headset available to preorder for $399.99 for an expected May 5th release date, via Ubergizmo.

The Mirage Solo is based on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 VR platform, with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, a 5.5-inch LCD display that offers 2560 x1440 pixels per eye, and an estimated seven-hour battery life. There’s also a “WorldSense” tracking feature that claims to let users walk around digital spaces, which is new to Daydream VR.

The May 5h date puts the Mirage Solo’s release right before Google I/O (which starts on May 8th and runs through May 10th). Coincidental timing? Or an indication that Google will have more Daydream VR news at I/O this year? We’ll find out when I/O rolls around in a couple months.

Update March 16th, 5:05pm: Corrected specs for pixels and estimated battery life, and updated release date to May 5th, which is right before Google I/O​

Link:theverge

Toys 'R' Us to Close All Stores in the US and UK - News

Retailer Toys 'R' Us has announced it will be closing all of its stores in the US and UK, according a report on The Wall Street Journal, which shows CEO David Brandon has filed the liquidation papers. There are currently 33,000 employees in the US.

Bloomberg is reporting the retailer was hundreds of million of dollars in debt and had filed for bankruptcy in September 2017 with a plan to become leaner. It was provided with a $3.1 billion loan, however, worse than expected sales during the holidays did not help.

In the UK, Toys 'R' US has closed 25 of its stores, while the remaining 75 will remain open for the time being while executives figure out a schedule for their closure, according to CNN.

"The closure program for the remaining stores is expected to take approximately six weeks to complete with further announcements to follow," said the retailer in a statement.

"We are grateful for the hard work of Toys "R" Us staff during this very difficult period and will be providing support where we can to those who have been made redundant," said Simon Thomas, the retailer's administrator.​

Link:vgchartz

E3 2018: Microsoft Readies Biggest E3 Showing Ever

Since Xbox made its first appearance at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in 2000, Xbox has had a major presence at the show, delivering exclusive and powerful ways to let fans in on what we’re up to, and 2018 will be no different. In fact, it will be our biggest showing ever.

With the evolution of E3, now including fans and extended show hours, we saw an opportunity to create an entirely new show experience reaching E3 attendees and those that are following the show from afar. With that, in collaboration with the Entertainment Software Association, the organizers of E3, we’re excited to announce that Xbox will be taking over the Microsoft Theater, a perfectly situated space located in the heart of L.A. Live and across the street from the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC).

The Microsoft Theater will be home to official E3 events like the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing on June 10, 2018 at 1PM PT, various Xbox FanFest activities, hands-on gameplay and demos for all E3 attendees and more. Not only does the Microsoft Theater allow us to centralize our Xbox presence at E3, but it’s size enables us to include even more fans and partners in the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing than ever before.

In addition to the Microsoft Theater, we’ll also continue to have a meaningful presence at the LACC with a new booth completely dedicated to Mixer, where you can play, stream and interact with games and catch the latest E3 news live throughout the entire week.

These changes – expanding our presence, multiple venues, taking over the Microsoft Theater – give us the opportunity to bring together a variety of Xbox experiences into one primary location and, most importantly, let fans in on what we’re up to in 2018 and beyond in a fresh new way.

So mark your calendars for the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing for June 10, 2018 at 1PM PT to kick off the week of E3 with us. We’re excited and will have plenty more to share on our E3 2018 plans soon. Stay tuned to Xbox Wire for an update in April.​

Link:xbox

Valkyria Chronicles 4 Launches in the West This Fall

Sega has opened the official English website for Valkyria Chronicles 4, offering character descriptions and story premise details. Additionally, the game now has a release window of 'Fall 2018' in North America and Europe.

Pre-orders for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game have also opened - you can find the PlayStation 4 version on Amazon here and the Xbox One version here. (Nintendo Switch version not up for purchase at time of writing). The pages list a release date of October 16. This is a placeholder and not an officially announced date, but we can probably expect the eventual release to be close to that timeframe.​

Link:rpgsite

50 celebrities will face 50 pros in a Fortnite tournament at E3

Today(March 16th) Epic Games announced it's throwing a big party at E3, hosting 50 celebrities and 50 pro Fortnite Battle Royale players for the first ever Fortnite Celebrity Pro-Am. There's no word as of yet on exactly who will be participating—Epic is still assembling the roster—so let the speculation begin.

Known celebrity Fortnite players include Chance the Rapper, Drake (Ninja's BFF), Travis Scott, Roseanne Barr (yes, from the sitcom), and the Toronto Maple Leafs, apparently. Personally, I'm banking on Daniel Day-Lewis coming out of retirement to destroy Dr. DisRespect using his divine powers of method acting. They translate to method camping extremely well.

Link:pcgamer

Overwatch's new hero Brigitte launches Tuesday, but isn't playable in competitive for a while

Update: Overwatch developer Scott Mercer has confirmed that despite launching next week, Brigitte won't be available for Competitive Play until the beginning of season 10. We're currently in season nine of Competitive Play, which began on February 28 and is expected to last until around the end of April.

Original Story: Overwatch's newest hero, Brigitte, launches on March 20. Though she's classified as a support hero, Brigitte is more like a hybrid support/tank, as she carries a large barrier shield and fights on the front line in addition to healing her allies.

"Brigitte’s armor engineering capabilities make her a stalwart support hero, capable of holding her ground in combat while also providing healing and armor for her allies," reads her character description. "Her primary weapon is her heavy-hitting Rocket Flail that she swings in a wide arc in front of her to smash multiple enemies at once. Whip Shot enables Brigitte to fling her flail forward, striking enemies at a distance and knocking them backward. With each blow, Brigitte’s passive ability, Inspire, heals nearby allies over time."

Brigitte has been in testing on the Overwatch PTR for the last few weeks, but that time is now ended, and she'll soon make her way to the live servers. In the meantime, check out our guide to her unique kit and, of course, all of her skins.​

Link:pcgamer

[video=youtube;6gIDYce4_Gs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gIDYce4_Gs[/video]

[video=youtube;X6Kmi8DYl0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Kmi8DYl0o[/video]

[video=youtube;r5JIBaasuE8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5JIBaasuE8[/video]

[video=youtube;sa043A2fjCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=sa043A2fjCY[/video]

[video=youtube;YiLiBMcXxj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiLiBMcXxj0[/video]

[video=youtube;IPCnts6v_Pc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPCnts6v_Pc&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=k4aDdZJIL8iC0-zq-6[/video]

[video=youtube;S7OCzDNeENg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7OCzDNeENg[/video]

[video=youtube;IjdpAQIaG9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdpAQIaG9E[/video]

[video=youtube;8BVPSCOz364]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVPSCOz364[/video]

Title:
7 Days to Die by Madredz

Platforms:pc, Ps4, Xbox one

Recommend Pc specs: Here are the 7 Days to Die system requirements (minimum)

CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 4 GB
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX or ATI Radeon HD 4770
SOUND CARD: Yes
FREE DISK SPACE: 1 GB

7 Days to Die Recommended Requirements
CPU: 3.0 GHz Quad Core CPU or faster
CPU SPEED: Info
RAM: 6 GB
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 5850
SOUND CARD: Yes
FREE DISK SPACE: 1 GB

SUMMARY:

7 Days to die is a zombie apocalypse survival game which you need to gather supplies, kill zombies, loot everything you come across and survive zombies for days. This game has a crafting system requiring materials such as iron, lead, bronze, wood ect. You also can get many different tools to gather these materials faster/more efficiently. There is a set campaign town called Navezgane. You can also choose random gen where it will randomly put buildings in the world. This game also has its flaws including bugs, crap graphics, and glitchy zombies.

[video=youtube;TCI12fe2s3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCI12fe2s3I[/video]

THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE:

This game will remind you of a classic style zombie shooter mixed with minecraft style buidling. You will be started in a rough situation and just dropped into the world with a starter quest and the will to live. When you begin this game zombies will be less than scarce, but slowly you will notice more zombies wailing on your door. Then you will find zombies shooting you with acid and much more terrifying things lurking in the shadows.

STRONG POINTS OF THE GAME:

-This game has a great quest system to get you moving forward
-Food is quite easy to find, and water is easily crafted
-Fun multiplayer/Couch coop playability
-Combat is enjoyable and interactive

WEAK POINTS OF THE GAME:

- Hard to craft your first gun
- you need to randomly find blueprints to craft a lot of useful items
- Game progressive quite fast once you get a few days in
-Zombies will break anything you build​

THE FINAL WORD:

GRAPHICS / ART DESIGN:
The art off this game isnt in the looks but in the gameplay, this game has a very poor graphic quality but the small things will keep you searching for the next beautiful site.

USER INTERFACE / HUD / OVERALL VISUAL PRESENTATION:
The Hud in this game is very workable, there isnt much to it at all. It gives you a great shooter feel with minimal constricting feel on your screen

AUDIO / SOUND MECHANICS:
The audio in this game will creep you out at night and keep you look over your shoulder during the day. Its not so much the music that gets to your nerves but the sound of wailing zombies or shrieking ghouls in the distance.

GAME HANDLING & OVERALL OPERATION MECHANICS:
The feel of the game is a slow pace shooter which makes you collect and store like the inner hoarder that most game shun. In 7 days they reward you having an excess of every item that you come across, due to the fact that you can use an item then salvage it for a nice small bit of materials to use in later ventures.

FRAMES PER SECOND (FPS) & OVERALL OPTIMIZATION (BASED ON MY RIG SPECIFICATIONS!):
7 days will not give you any trouble in this department, in fact i would find it hard to believe if most computers couldnt handle running this game. It has a smooth time playing, the only problem is its riddled with visual glitches.​

FINAL OVERALL RATING:
Overall 7 days is a great game too give a shot, if you have friends to play with this game gets so much better. I would say check it out if you enjoy loot based shooter games that allow you to craft and upgrade your items.

Just thought to single out a few funnies. I found the image early last week ,then saw videos about it later on.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/29257748_10160068394930183_8956092777460924416_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=50449af5b5a805b3438c2f4407d1eff0&oe=5B47F3F1

[video=youtube;P4hk1jPRSrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4hk1jPRSrM&t=64s[/video]

Now back to regular programming

[video=youtube;FzWnjaCLVYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzWnjaCLVYc[/video]

[video=youtube;0_wtNwsAF3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_wtNwsAF3k[/video]

[video=youtube;G8JuMfre0qo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8JuMfre0qo[/video]

[video=youtube;QNTnprnsTXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNTnprnsTXs[/video]

[video=youtube;o9IgseeGiLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9IgseeGiLw[/video]

[video]https://i.imgur.com/lpvQYvo.mp4[/video]

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!
- The Fever Weekly Team

WolfishGG

Apr 18, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Well, I'm in the Weekly. And not just for Spotlight, also... WTF!!! [MENTION=70985]SunKenRock[/MENTION] Why the hell did you put THAT photo of my eyes in the editorial.

CatterinaLily

Clan Member
Jun 11, 2017
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Re: Xbox-controlled submarine: And they say video games are bad for you! You can now say you're training for the military! (For the record I think this is awesome.)

"It also doesn't have to refuel, as it's blessed with a nuclear reactor plant that powers the submarine for the lifetime of its existence."-- o.0 Um, good to know that we now have a potential nuke freely swimming around. And what do we do with the nuclear waste?

2-Hour Anime Mix-Emotional Ride -- the cover image (Naruto and Minato) went right to the feels T_T

I've been enjoying the new game review section. Great addition to the newsletter!