Vetted Officer
May 5, 2016
ID
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer

Issue 328

Index:
(Click on any of them to be re-directed)

Editorial
Announcements
Fever Events
Special Events and Tournaments
Fever Jobs
Fever FNG
P.O.W.
Member Spotlight
Inside Fever
Behind the scenes
Tech News
E-Sports
Game News
Miscellaneous
Gaming Beats
Game Review
Funnies

Before i share my thoughts, i want you readers to marvel at the weekly. Though long ,it is in a way that covers a range of everything gaming ,and honestly im proud of it in every way.A nice spotlight to come from Shiny,and a piece from Lapine.

I am glad Sunday has passed this time around. A shift that lasted half a day , along with daylight savings . So we lost an hour sadly ,and i felt it. Yet that day is gone! Now i can have fun doing the editing for this edition of the weekly. Always good to get a nights sleep after a long day. To then follow up with gaming the next day when i can.I wish you all a good week ,and keep an eye out for new members for discord.

Thank you for sticking around and have a lovely day!
- SunKenRock

First and foremost i would also like to announce the joining of Madredz to the weekly , along with undertaking a position long since open... GAME REVIEW! Boy did he do a swell job, check it out !

Saturday game night
Aussietye will be hosting a Game night every Saturday at 8pm est starting 3/17/18. The game mode will be players choice.

April 2018 FSL Sign-up!
The sign ups for FSL April 2018 are now open!

If you'd like to participate, please post your battle tag Here

The FSL will follow all the rules mentioned in the SC2 Tournament format and rules thread - http://feverclan.com/forums/58-sc2-tournaments/109613-sc2-tournament-rules-format.html#post761908

Note: If there are any changes or events not listed, please contact any of the Fever Weekly staff.

Game Nights:

To convert the times to your timezone, use the following tool: Time Zone Converter. Please check the Discord Events channel for reminders about events.

Monday
- Overwatch = 8pm to 10/11pm (EST) | Host : Chronubis

Tuesday
- CS:GO = 6:00pm (EST) | Host : Niine
- World of Warcraft (Horde Raids) = 8pm to 11pm (EST) | Host : Aisper

Wednesday
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 8pm to 11pm (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Thursday
- Overwatch = 9pm (EST) | Host : TBD
- Heroes of the Storm = 6pm (PST) | Host : KingCatNip
- World of Warcraft ( Horde Raids) = 8pm to 11pm (EST) | Host : Aisper

Friday
- Dota 2 = 3pm to 5pm (EST) | Host : Thundernut
- League of Legends = 8pm to 10pm (EST) | Host : Sixxed17
- Path of Exile = 8pm (CST) | Host : Menicejw86
- World of Warcraft (Alliance Raids) = 8pm to 11pm (EST) | Host : Cardinalsin

Saturday
- CS:GO = 5pm to 7pm (EST) | Host : Niine
- World of Warships = 8pm (EST) | Host : LordsShield
- Path of Exile = 9pm (EST) | Host : arjunaji
- Starcraft = 9pm (EST) | Host : Proteggiore
- League of Legends = 9:30pm (EST) | Host : macho001
- World of Warcraft (Horde Alt Night) = 8pm to 12am (EST) | Host : Aisper

Sunday
- League of Legends = 9pm (EST) | Host : Batman

All game nights are held in Discord, so please join Discord to get in on the fun!

----------

Hosts to contact
@Madredz || Path of Exile Game Night - Monday and Friday at 7PM EST

@Niine || CS:GO - Tuesday @ 6 and Saturday @ 5 est

@KingCatNip || Heroes of the Storm - Thursday @ 6 pst

@Cardinalsin || World of Warcraft - from Wednesday/Friday (EST)

@Menicejw86 || Path of Exile - 8pm Friday (CST)

@arjunaji || Path of Exile - 9pm Saturday (EST)

@Aisper || World of Warcraft - from Tuesday/Thrusday/Alt Night Saturday (EST)

@macho0001 || League of Legends - Saturday from 9:30pm to whenever (EST)

@Batman || League of Legends - Friday from 9pm to 11pm (EST)

@Chronubis || Overwatch Game Night - Monday from 8pm to 10pm/11pm (EST)Thursday at 9pm (EST)

@LordsShield || World of Warships Game Night - Saturday at 8pm(EST)

@Proteggiore || Starcraft 2 Game Night - Saturday at 9pm (EST)

@Byrdicus || Diablo 3 Game Night - Thursday at 8pm (EST)

March 18th, "I wanna be a billionaire so friggin bad!"
Save your Puzzle Rings! This event is designed to spam Puzzle Rings to prepare people for empowering rifts! There is also some potential for great crafting mats, blood shards, and gear due to goblins!Link

In-Game Sections:​
In addition to recruiting, games need staffing to help them run efficiently so all members can have a great time. These tasks can be Recruiter , Game night Hosts, Coach , Content Creator.If you are interested please contact:
Head - @Thundernut
Deputies - @Kimenu , and
Assistants - @Baum, @Daddy

Company Commanders

League of Legends - Vacant(person to contact @Sixxed17)
Dota - Vacant
CS-GO - Vacant(person to contact though @Kimenuor @Zerox)
Diablo 3 - @Linessah
Starcraft 2 - @Shiva
Overwatch - @-Nameless
World of Warcraft - @Aisper
Path of Exile - @Axle
HOTS - Vacant(Person to contact XO @KingCatNip)
PUBG - Vacant
SMITE - Vacant
Misc - Contact @Grant ,@BruC0Ndr

XOs

Gwent - @BruC0Ndr
BDO - @Ian
Wargaming - @LordsShield
SMITE - @Grant , @Loyalbdog
Fortnite - @aNger
Paladins - @aNger
Warframe - @Nefarious
Hand of the Gods - @TheHonjoMasamune
PUBG - @Asterian
Elder Scrolls online - @EddieTheDank
They are also looking for people who'd like to officially form a gaming section. For further info on the state of gaming , check out this post: State of Gaming.

Out of Game Section:​
With the various jobs with in game ,there is also another end of helping out fever in various out of game jobs. Its a way to keep in contact with Social media ,helping out the forums and maintaining , and assisting out on the graphics end.
Public Relations:
Are you an out-going person who would like to represent our clan and get in contact with others?
If you answered 'yes', then consider contacting...
@Kimenu, @BruC0Ndr, @Chaves and Coordinator -Nameless who is looking for new public relation members to join the team. You can also contact them if you are interested in becoming a Streamer or Host.
For social media, feel free to contact anyone from the team. In order to help represent or promote Fever.

"We're looking for more YouTube content creators, and people experienced with YouTube editing/ video editing contact BruC0Ndr if you're interested"
Master of the Forums:
The Master of the Forums Team is currently looking for any and all officers to assist in the upkeep and monitoring of the Fever Clan forums. Our day to day tasks is making sure all stickies are being updated with current information, monitoring the forums for spam/junk/clutter, as well as ensuring all rules and standards are being kept by all members and guests. For more information contact:
@Daddy
@Saud
@Linessah handles the Content Creation portion of MOTF. If you are interested in creating content for a forum section, including games, please contact her.
Graphics Team:
The Graphics Department is searching for members who like to exercise their artistic and graphic design skills. Their goal is to support all departments of Fever through the creation of any necessary graphics - from award ribbon/medals, tournament banners, game banners, and youtube graphics. If this sounds like something you would like to contribute to, please contact @Granthttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/grant.html or @Slyhttp://feverclan.com/forums/members/sly.html

----------​

BrittianDutch / RoyalLight / HappyJunkie / DashSlash / Snowbell

whwidjaja / Dethloc / ChaosKnightI / aipsylon / TheNamesKyle

Weslysnips702 / Caldre / Entropian1960 / Darkangel034 / LongreachJones

Syban / Jontronic / juicebox / TheBigYY / MisterMuffin

Watzup

Last week's winner was BhadPad - please congratulate him!

This week's nominees are:

Firefighter4ISU

Shiny

Aedric

Please vote for them here -> 3-12-2018

Along with various threads and discussion we have on the forums , the weekly is always place we like to promote games for others looking to branch out or on the look out for a new game to play.

Featured Game

For this week i found myself wanting to cover a game that several friends currently play , at this time.
World of Warships is a sub forum ,within the section of Wargaming on Fever. It has seen a surge in activity in just the last few months, as it seems World of Tanks has taken the back seat. Recently appointed XO LordsShield has made a push to grow the section and has been relatively successful with the addition of a game night. War Gaming, the company behind world of warships, world of tanks, and world of warplanes, is well known for its creative displays of battle. Also a kinky love of cats. But anyway, I digress…

I interviewed one of the most consistent players in the World of Warships section Target to gather some insight into why he chooses to play WOW over anything else within the community.

“I switched from World of Tanks to World of Warships a few years ago for a couple of reasons. To begin with WoWs is a slower paced game for the most part and is typically much more strategical. Additionally, there's no "premium ammo" in the game so knowing the proper ammo type for a given situation requires much more situational awareness in my opinion and rewards those that make the most of it. Also, I feel like being lower tiered isn't nearly as important as it is in WoT. Every ship in a match has a legitimate chance against any they'll face if you play to your ship's strengths and take advantage of the enemy's weaknesses. Because of this I feel that the game is much more balanced overall (with a few exceptions) than WoT.” -Target

“Hey guys looking for more and more people to come join us in our game nights and for clan members to be added in game! if you have never played these style of games i would say give it a try! “ -LordsShield

If you are interested in knowing more about Wargaming and its games LordsShield is a good contact point, otherwise Target can usually be found playing World of Warships in the channel. You are always welcome to hop in and say hello. As ive found the players to be friendly and willing to play no matter your skill level.

I leave you with a little tale of Furbidden love straight from War Gaming themselves….
Cats at Sea: A Tale of Fur-bidden Love | World of Warships . Along with video Impurrtant Meowssage

Tanks and Have a Wonderful Week Fever.

-Lapine-

Heroes of the Storm:Searching for a team

World of Warcraft:New Zandalari Druid Forms

Open Discussion:possible game for gamenight? StickFight???

World of Warships:Roll Tide

PUBG:Updated Damage Charts

[video=youtube;0h1HP5u7Onc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h1HP5u7Onc[/video]

and just something i found that shows off two wonder voice actors

[video=youtube;PnkcZF34SE0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnkcZF34SE0[/video]

Hello Fever! Shiny here, welcoming you all to another edition of Member Spotlight. This week, we have BruC0Ndr! He's a Lieutenant Colonel who can be commonly found playing Overwatch and GWENT! Before diving in, I asked Linessah about her opinion of BruC0Ndr. She said:

Linessah said:
From the moment I met BruC0Ndr, he seemed like a well-rounded fellow who was easy to approach and social with everyone. Over time, he has proven me right! He has a diligent work ethic, and fun to have conversations with. Plus, he's got awesome taste in music! :p

Let's get into the spotlight:

Shiny: How did you find
out about Fever?
BruC0Ndr: Back in 2013 I was looking for an Infinite Crisis clan, so I google searched like “Infinite Crisis clan” and I found on of the recruitment posts from Fever

Shiny: Do you have any clan jobs?
BruC0Ndr: Staff Training Director, I help Sithis with officer trainings and any other person who’s new to his job.
Assistant Director I make sure recruitment for misc games (games that are not RPG, Shooter or MOBA) goes all well.
Company Admin Director I help Thundernut by removing inactive people from their game company roster.
Public Relations Director I make sure the social media networks of Fever (Facebook, Youtube, Twitch) are updated and full of content ������

Shiny: What's something you think Fever does really well? What's something you think it needs to improve?
BruC0Ndr: What it does well is advertisement and recruitment. We’re doing great on that right now and need to keep that up. What we can improve on is we need to keep the player within the community, talk to them, make them socialize, of course it’s not always up to us to fix that, but I hope it will improve so we can keep more members active

Shiny: Let's talk gaming. Whats your main game? Where can Fever members find you?
BruC0Ndr: Right now I play a lot of Destiny 2, GWENT and Overwatch

Shiny: What's the origin of your gaming name?
BruC0Ndr: Bru is from my name Bruce and Condor is the name of a ship from the TV show “Stormhawks” I used to watch, later I transformed BruCondor into BruC0Ndr to make it more appealing.

Shiny: What other kind of games are you playing nowadays? What roles/class/character/etc do you prefer to play in them?
BruC0Ndr: I play some other random games like ESO, Battlefront 2, Titanfall 2, Dark Souls III and more. Mostly in games you’ll see me play Tank like in Overwatch, MMOs and MOBAs. I always like the armor sets and someone has to be the tank so I’ll do it!

Shiny: Is there a game that you've either played/beaten many times or that you will never get tired of playing no matter what?
BruC0Ndr: The Mass Effect series, I always return like once in a year to beat em all again. I always miss my crew and our adventures. And everytime I come back I’ll do something new, like a new personality or class.

Shiny: What's your all-time favorite game? Why?
BruC0Ndr: Mass Effect 2. The story is amazing, the characters are so real and loving and the world is so immersive. And the best thing is, is I can be the Commander of my own ship and crew, do things my own way instead of the game telling me to do it like this or like that. I make my own choices!

Shiny: We have all started somewhere. Who or what got you into gaming?
BruC0Ndr: My parents had a N64 when I was like 4-5 and I started playing with it guess that’s where it all started.

Shiny: What was your first gaming console? (if any, otherwise leave blank)
BruC0Ndr: The N64 was the first I played on, later my mom gave me my own GameCube

Shiny: Aside from gaming, what do you do in your free time? Any hobbies?
BruC0Ndr: I love playing sports, I play field hockey and just some streetball with friends, in the summer I skate with my friends too. Also I watch some anime, NBA and Twitch.

Shiny: Which NBA team do you favor? What do you watch on Twitch?
BruC0Ndr: NBA favorite teams are the Timberwolves and the Warriors. On Twitch I love watching GWENT, the streamers, the talk shows, the torunaments, such a fun game to watch.

Shiny: Where were you born? Where do you live now?
BruC0Ndr: Born in the Netherlands, still live where I was born.

Shiny: What's your favorite thing about where you live? What's your least favorite?
BruC0Ndr: The favorite thing is that I’m like 5 min away from Germany so It’s always fun to go there. Least favorite is that we need more basketball courts, stupid Dutch people building them on grass or making the hoops 20 feet off the ground ☹

Shiny: Ajax or PSV?
BruC0Ndr: I don’t watch soccer even though I work at Heracles but, gun to my head, I guess PSV. Ajax is overrated.

Shiny: I think the best way to end this interview is telling the readers how they can reach you if they want to group up and play some games with you.
BruC0Ndr: PM me on Discord, hit me up on Tinder or mention me in some channels. I’m always up for playing games with new people, even games I don’t normally always play, as long as I own them. I’m very talkative and I’ll make sure we’ll have a good time and btw [MENTION=83576]Shiny[/MENTION] when are we gonna play some games?

Shiny: As soon as I get home and fix my PC lol. Thanks for your time!
BruC0Ndr: No problem!​

[video=youtube;NNeJR14kgTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNeJR14kgTY[/video]

Sony’s AR hologram tech

Sony has made it a point to come to SXSW, the annual Austin-based tech and culture meet-up, every year with a warehouse full of weird gadgets, demos, games, and other interactive experiences. This year was no different, as Sony opened the doors yesterday on the Wow Factory, its name for the wide-ranging exhibit that blends art and technology borne from its experimental, Japan-based Future Lab program. The experiences in the Wow Factory tend to center on Sony’s display tech, specifically its advances in projectors that ultimately seem to have manifested as a pricey consumer product called the Xperia Touch.

But Sony hasn’t stopped pushing the limits of the tech. The core premise is that with a mix of smart sensors that perform depth detection and motion tracking with a high-quality light source, you can create the closest thing we have today to interactive holograms. The projectors create objects out of light that typically exist on a flat plane either in front of the projector or below on a tabletop. You can interact with these virtual objects using your hands because the projector’s software is able to recognize and track your movements. Effectively, Sony has figured out a way to make augmented reality without requiring you wear bulky goggles or goofy smart glasses.

Going one step further, Sony has designed custom demos that make use of real-world objects. Sony returned to Austin this year with a collaborate music game that combines four of its projectors into a single cohesive system. With small 3D models of instruments, including a miniature saxophone and a piano, users can work together to play a series of songs by directing spotlights to each instrument. The small 3D-printed models are recognized by the software and come to life under the projectors’ light, while other sensors track your finger motions as you move the spotlight around the table.

The demo is not at all practical, because it requires custom software and custom props. And no consumer would ever spend many thousands of dollars to outfit a table with four of Sony’s prototype projectors just to pull off silly games and tech proof-of-concepts like this. But it is a genuinely impressive demonstration, as each object placed under the projectors’ light and within range of the system’s sensors is brought to life in a way that looks and feels like the closest manifestation of software in the real world.

it’s also a great example of how to take an alternative approach to AR. Something like this is both more accessible and can be experienced collectively, without requiring everybody wear a pair of smart glasses, a VR-style helmet, or even a compatible smartphone with the requisite software. Sony’s approach here is akin to a hologram — it exists physically as light in a 3D space that everyone can see and interact with.​

For more:TheVerge

NHL's first eSports tournament begins March 24th

Multiple pro sports leagues have already welcomed eSports with open arms, but what about the NHL? Where's the official hockey tournament? Don't worry, it's almost here. The league is launching the NHL Gaming World Championship, a global tourney that pits players against each other in the PS4 and Xbox One versions of EA's NHL 18. Register and you can compete in qualifiers that start March 24th, with the top eight players from each region competing in-person at events throughout May. The championship proper takes place at Esports Arena Las Vegas on June 19th, and the winner will take home "their share" of $100,000.

The regional competitions will stream live on Twitch and broadcast on national TV networks. Viasat will air the European event on May 6th, while Rogers' Sportsnet will broadcast the Canadian event on May 11th; Americans have to wait until May 20th for their regional final, which will broadcast on NBCSN.

The relatively free-form structure of the Gaming World Championship contrasts sharply with parallel eSports organizations like the NBA 2K League, which revolve around teams of dedicated players. Nonetheless, the goal is the same -- the NHL wants to have an official presence both to profit from the rise of eSports and to foster interest in real-world games.​

Link:engadget

Dallas Fuel releases xQc from Overwatch League team

Dallas Fuel tank player Félix "xQc" Lengyel has been released from the Overwatch League team.

XQc was suspended by the Overwatch League earlier this week for four games and fined $4,000 for using an emote "in a racially disparaging manner" in the Overwatch League stream chat. Overwatch League also cited xQc's "disparaging language" against both casters and fellow players on stream and on social media for the punishment.

Related: Dallas Fuel player xQc suspended again from the Overwatch League, others fined

The tank player's contract was originally set to expire at the end of the first Overwatch League season. Dallas Fuel and xQc have "mutually agreed" to terminate the contract early.

"There are few players out there who have achieved as much success in as short a time as Félix has in competitive Overwatch," said Dallas Fuel owner Mike Rufail. "Ultimately, it was in the best interest of our organization and Félix to part ways before the expiration of his contract. No one wants to see Félix succeed more than we do, and we believe he has a bright future ahead of him."

XQc's suspension prevented him from playing or practicing with the Overwatch League for the remainder of stage two. Because of an earlier suspension in the Overwatch League's first stage for making a homophobic comment about a fellow player, xQc has played just six matches in total.

"Our focus is to field a roster with players that are available to help the Dallas Fuel succeed now and in the future," Rufail said. "Releasing Félix today allows us the flexibility to make additional signings during the league transfer window and allows Félix to pursue other opportunities this season and on stream."

XQc was streaming on Twitch when the announcement went live.

"Overwatch League was bittersweet to say the least," he said on stream. "You chase something for so long that you forget why you want it." XQc joked that he's most upset because he's going to have to buy new clothes—much of what he owns is branded with the Dallas Fuel logo.

Dallas Fuel announced the addition of former CONBOX player Son "OGE" Min-seok on March 8. He'll make his debut in the Overwatch League in stage three, and will likely take up main tank duties from xQc.​

Link:dotesports

State of Decay 2 release date announced

State of Decay 2, the sequel for 2013's surprisingly good zombie survival game, will release for Windows 10 on May 22. As a Microsoft-exclusive, it'll release concurrently for both Xbox One and PC, with cross-play and Play Anywhere support included.

Like the original State of Decay, this sequel will be priced at $29.99 (or $49.95 in Australia). There's also an Ultimate Edition, of course, and that will cost $49.99 (or $69.95 in Australia). Speaking to IGN, Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg explained the cheaper price. "Our goal is to build a long-term relationship with the State of Decay community and to foster deeper experiences with the franchise. We believe State of Decay 2 accomplishes this goal by immersing fans in the ultimate zombie survival fantasy, and we want to give more players the opportunity to join in and experience this unique game."

The Ultimate Edition will grant early access to the sequel, and will also bundle the original game – as well as guaranteed access to some future DLC, the nature of which isn't specified.​

Link:pcgamer

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Officially Announced

After weeks of rumors, a basketball tease, and lots of snickering about Roman numerals, today it’s finally official: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (IIII) is coming this fall.

Publisher Activision did not reveal much more information than that, adding that it and developer Treyarch will share more details on May 17, with the game coming out October 12 for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

This will be the first time in over a decade that the fall’s annual Call of Duty is coming in October rather than November. Perhaps related: Rockstar’s Red Dead Redemption 2, which is likely to be this fall’s biggest game, will be out on October 26.​

Link:kotaku

All The New Switch And 3DS Games Shown During Nintendo Direct

Since there is so much we put it all in a spoiler to condense it.

Nintendo's latest Nintendo Direct presentation brought a great deal of news. The company had only promised new details on its upcoming Mario-themed sports game, Mario Tennis Aces, but it delivered much more. The March 2018 event brought word on new 3DS games, which include a Luigi's Mansion remake, a port of Captain Toad, and a WarioWare "Best Of" collection. If you're eager to watch the presentation yourself, you can watch it in its entirety below. But if you want a quick rundown of all the news and the big reveals, you're in the right place. Here's everything Nintendo revealed during today's presentation, from Super Smash Bros. for Switch to a Dark Souls Amiibo figure.

3DS NEWS

Warioware Gold | August 3
Similar to Mario Party: The Top 100, WarioWare is getting a similar collection that bundles up 300 microgames in a single package. Titled WarioWare Gold, there are both new and classic mini-games included, that each make use of the 3DS' touchscreen, mic, more.

Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers | May 24
The latest entry in the Dillon's Rolling Western series allows its titular character to team up with your Mii, who can join your team as gunners. A demo for the game will be available on May 10.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey | TBA 2019
A remake of the critically-acclaimed Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is coming in 2019. New features include allowing you to switch between the brothers to platform inside Bowser and then control Bowser outside to explore the overworld.

Luigi's Mansion 3DS Remake | TBA 2018
A remake of GameCube classic is set to release on 3DS. New features include a mansion map displayed on bottom screen and a new Boss Rush mode.

SWITCH NEWS

Okami HD Switch | Summer 2018
The Okami HD remaster is heading to Switch. It allows you to use touch screen controls in handheld mode to control the Celestial Brush. Likewise, Joy-Con motion controls can be used in TV/tabletop modes. It launches digital only this summer.

Dark Souls Amiibo And Network Test Beta | May 25
The big surprise to close out January's Nintendo Direct Mini presentation was a Switch version of Dark Souls Remastered. The latest Nintendo Direct event has now brought further Dark Souls news for Nintendo fans. Alongside the game itself, an Amiibo figure based on Dark Souls is on the way. A network test beta is also scheduled to occur sometime before launch.

Sushi Striker: The Way of the Sushido | June 8
Sushi Striker: The Way of the Sushido is a fast-paced action game where you match colored plates and types of sushi to hurl tall stacks of plates at your opponent. It features an online multiplayer mode. In addition, it is set to launch on Switch and 3DS.

Ocotopath Traveler | July 13
The Nintendo Direct introduced two more characters in the upcoming RPG, Octopath Traveler: a merchant named Tressa, and an apothecary named Alfyn. A special edition was also revealed, which includes a map, pop-up book, CD, and a replica coin based on in-game currency.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes | TBA 2018
The much-awaited No More Heroes sequel was showcased during the Nintendo Direct presentation. It sports seven different game type and a co-op multiplayer mode where you share Joy-Con controllers.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker | July 13
The incredibly adorable puzzler, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is finally coming to Switch. It included an added Super Mario Odyssey-themed level modeled after that game's New Donk City location. You can also play with a friend--each using one joy-con--where one controls Toad and the other can shoot turnips to attack enemies. A 3DS version that features duel-screen and touch screen support is also set to release.

Undertale | TBA
A port of indie darling Undertale is headed to Switch at an unconfirmed date.

Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy | July 10
Following its release on PlayStation 4 last year, Activision's Crash Bandicoot remaster is coming to Nintendo Switch.

Little Nightmares: Complete Edition | May 18
The well-received horror puzzler is coming to Switch this Mary. It includes all past DLC, as well as a special mask you can unlock by scanning in the Pac-Man Amiibo.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole | April 24
South Park: The Fractured But Whole is headed to Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to buy all of the game's DLC as well, either as individual downloads or through a DLC pack.

ARMS US & Canada Online Open Tournament
Arms players can compete in an online open tournament starting now going through March 18. The top eight players from these preliminary rounds will move onto an online finals on March 31.

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition | May 18
Fans of Wii U-exclusive Hyrule Warriors will finally be able to get their hands on the upcoming Switch edition of the game this May. The game consists of all existing content released for the game, including DLC maps, characters, and missions. Two-player local multiplayer is supported, and you can play with a friend by each using a single Joy-Con.

Mario Tennis Aces | June 22

Nintendo shared more information on Mario Tennis Aces during today's Nintendo Direct presentation. We learned a ton of new details about the upcoming Switch sports game, including when it'll release around: June 22.

Splatoon 2 Ver. 3.0 | April 2018
A new update for Splatoon 2 is coming in late April. There will be new gear, stages, playable Octolings, and more. An paid DLC expansion is also set to release this summer, and it includes new single-player levels.

Super Smash Bros. (Switch) | TBA 2018
Super Smash Bros. is coming to Nintendo Switch, which Nintendo announced by way of a cool teaser trailer. And you won't have to wait all that long for it: it's coming later this year.

Link:gamespot

Xbox One will be a part of Fortnite’s cross-platform plans

Multi-platform play is on the move for Fortnite but it remains to be seen how all these platforms may fit together. This morning The Verge reported that Microsoft is working with Epic Games to get Xbox One included in Fortnite Battle Royale’s new cross-play and cross-progression plans.

But there’s a big difference between the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 cooperating with a PC version and even mobile, as was announced yesterday, and cooperating with each other in the same game. The Verge was careful to note that Microsoft did not confirm that the two consoles would be working together on Fortnite Battle Royale. And as was reported yesterday, Fortnite Battle Royale’s integration with a forthcoming mobile game means that mobile users can join into console and PC games, but not vice versa.

Still, it bears watching because we know that cross-console play is possible within this game if all parties agree to it. (And, theoretically at least, that means it’d be the same for any other game available on both consoles.) Back in September, someone at Epic flipped the wrong switch and Fortnite players were briefly able to matchmake across PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Epic Games confirmed the goof after shutting it off.

But PlayStation has remained closed off to working with the Xbox One’s ecosystem even if it cooperates with PC play on other games like Rocket League. Over the summer, Rocket League’s makers said cross-console play (between Xbox One and PS4) was possible but PlayStation had not granted permission for that. Confronted about the comment, a Sony executive said PlayStation was holding out for reasons of online safety or player experience interacting with another platform — an excuse that Xbox boss Phil Spencer didn’t think much of.

So while yesterday’s news release from Epic notably omitted Xbox One from Fortnite’s new mobile plans, Microsoft now says it’s in. With Game Developers Conference 2018 coming in a week, it’s possible we could hear more about this soon, though that show doesn’t feature as many new product announcements as expos like E3 or Gamescom.

However, if these two consoles get together on one game, it will raise the question of why they can’t get together on all games developed for both consoles — which involves publishing partners as much as rival hardware makers.

Update: Epic Games’ Nick Chester confirmed that Xbox One vs. PS4 cross-play still won’t happen. Sure, both consoles will be able to play against PC, Mac, and mobile players, but they’re still not talking to each other.​

Link:polygon

Days Gone delayed to 2019

Sony Online Interactive announced the open world zombie survival game, Days Gone, has been delayed from 2018 to 2019.

"Days Gone will now be releasing in 2019 and we will keep you updated on the launch date," said Sony.

Link:vgchartz

[video=youtube;Qg3F9A0YhP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Qg3F9A0YhP8[/video]

[video=youtube;0eaqdOb9H2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eaqdOb9H2U[/video]

[video=youtube;6VR_rVGoJ4g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VR_rVGoJ4g[/video]

[video=youtube;zYv0YCCxXEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYv0YCCxXEo[/video]

[video=youtube;wacGpSE3qEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wacGpSE3qEA[/video]

[video=youtube;jEaZmoESWs0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEaZmoESWs0[/video]

[video=youtube;-BKfhq_TtcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BKfhq_TtcE[/video]

By Madredz

Title:

Publisher: Blue Mammoth Games
Playerbase: High
Type: Fighting Game
Release Date: April 30, 2014

Platforms: This game is played on PC and PS4

Recommend Pc specs:

According to Steam The recommended stats for a Windows comupter are
MINIMUM:
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 200 MB available space
RECOMMENDED:
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 200 MB available space

And For mac users.
MINIMUM:
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Storage: 400 MB available space
Additional Notes: Please note it will not work on 10.6.8.

RECOMMENDED:
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 400 MB available space

SUMMARY:

BrawlHalla is a 2D Platformer, In which you battle up to 7 other players and as little as one other player. You Fight as Cartoon style legends, who all bring there strengths and weaknesses. This game will bring you back to the days hen you played Super smash brothers. While this game closely resembles the Smash brothers series there are a few obvious differences between these titles. Brawlhalla Brings a multitude of characters with different gadgets and weapons to fight with, there are also quite a few game modes including 1v1 and 2v2 ranked matches where you battle to test your skills against other players. There is also a 8 man free for all and a 4v4 regular match.

[video=youtube;baixpNzE9es]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baixpNzE9es[/video]

THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE:

The game feels smooth to play, it doesn't require a high end computer so you can have solid game play without having to worry about lag or Fps drops. There is infinite amount of game play ability in this game, you can play for hours trying out all of the legends they have available. This game will strongly feel like Super Smash Brothers in the sense of you play many different legends/Characters trying to knock your enemies off of the the map to take away a life from them. Who ever is last standing will win the game.

STRONG POINTS OF THE GAME:

+Local play.
+Online competitive game modes.
+Casual game modes. as well as intense matches.
+Vibrant characters.
+Smooth gameplay.

WEAK POINTS OF THE GAME:

+Limited map layout
+Small weekly rotation of legends
+Can get stale

THE FINAL WORD:

GRAPHICS / ART DESIGN:
Graphics are leaning far towards the side of anime/cartoon but it has its cute charm while still being a fighting game.

AUDIO / SOUND MECHANICS:
Audio reminds me heavily of Smash Brothers in they use fighting elevator style music to not distract you from the game but still give you something nice to listen too

GAME HANDLING & OVERALL OPERATION MECHANICS:
Minimal mechanics make this game great for the casual player who is looking for a game to sit back and relax with.
FRAMES PER SECOND (FPS) & OVERALL OPTIMIZATION (BASED ON MY RIG SPECIFICATIONS!):
Frame rate will likely never drop due to minimal skill effects and low amount of ambient items floating around.

FINAL OVERALL RATING:

Id give BrawlHalla a 8/10
Due to easy playability as well as low system requirements and the game is Free to play so you dont loose anything from giving it a shot!

[video=youtube;ygZ35T9hN8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygZ35T9hN8w[/video]

[video=youtube;kky3sEODUak]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kky3sEODUak[/video]

[video=youtube;LpgRE8cbVpc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpgRE8cbVpc[/video]

[video=youtube;N0926j6SSmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0926j6SSmQ[/video]

[video=youtube;PBxhajAntmk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBxhajAntmk[/video]

[video=youtube;H-m10elC8po]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-m10elC8po[/video]

(Nintendo fans are the kings of hype)

[video=youtube;oGbp4uBx4hg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGbp4uBx4hg[/video]

Thank you for reading and have a nice week!
- The Fever Weekly Team

adrianbrodynose

Clan Member
Feb 26, 2018
Clan Rank
Corporal
Corporal
Glad to see xQc gone tbh. His manner of conducting himself wouldn't be tolerated in any other sport or professional environment and if esports wants to be taken seriously then it shouldn't be tolerated there either. Solid issue overall.

CiokoF13ndra

Clan Member
Nov 23, 2015
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
TS meme buy a real train is cheaper :))))))))))) good job as usual :)