Fever Weekly Issue #252 | Page 4 | FeverClan - Gaming Community

FHfmzvl.png

Issue #252

is6YD0K.png

I just wish to inform that the Social Media team is doing a giveaway and will be giving out a copy of Borderlands 2: Game of the Year edition.

For more information check out the -> Facebook post.

4FmimPJ.png

KsqPBrz.png

Fever Jobs!

@DurandaL is looking for an Overwatch Events Manager, if you’re interested please message DurandaL on the forums or see him on Teamspeak.

@Vex or @KittyMae is in need of members who want to help recruit on the Looking For Group (LFG) Team. Their job is to spread the word about Fever to people looking for similar communities who have posted in a Looking For Group section. If you’re interested PM him on the forums or check him on Teamspeak.

@Sura and @JSTFY are looking for members to join the Greeting Team. If you’re interested in doing this job please PM one of them.

@Doiri is wanting either Streamers or Hosts for the Fever Streaming Team. If you’re interested please contact him via PM or see him on Teamspeak.

@Worggy are looking for members to join the YouTube Team. If you’re interested in joining please PM one of them or catch them on Teamspeak.

@slyxsoy is looking for people to help her with the Guild Wars 2 Game Nights, if you’re interested message her on the forums. Link here: Events and Game Night Schedule

@Jam is looking for people to join the MOBA/Misc recruiting team, if you’re interested please contact her on the forums or find her on the Teamspeak.

@jbo96 is looking for someone to run Paragon in the MISC Section. If you’re interested please contact jbo96 on the forums.

@nickthewizard are looking for CSGO Recruiters and Content Creators. If you’re interested please contact them through PM or find them on the Teamspeak.

@voncheeter & @Izzo are looking for members to join the Twitter Team, if you’re interested please contact them on the forums or find them on Teamspeak.

@Bob_o is looking for members to check out the FeverClan History in the Clan History Section, message him on the forums or check him on Teamspeak if you’re interested.​

Events and Game Nights!

@Doiri is hosting League of Legends Game Nights every Wednesday and Friday at 8PM EST. Here is a link for more information. Link here: LoL: Weekly Game Nights & Tournaments

@slyxsoy will be hosting Guild Wars 2 events every Tuesday at 6:30PM PST. If you’re interested in participating then please contact her or find her on Teamspeak.

@JSTFY is hosting SMITE Game Nights every Friday at 7PM GMT / 12PM PST. If you’re interested in participating please be in the SMITE Teamspeak rooms at this time.

@Arimil will be hosting a Heroes of the Storm Academy every Thursday at 8PM EST. If you’re interested in participating please go here to read more, link here: Nexus Academy Thursdays from 9-12 PM EST

@DurandaL is hosting an Overwatch Tournament on September 24th at 1PM EST. If you’re interested in participating in this Tournament please visit here: Overwatch Tournament (9/24/16)

@Worggy is hosting an Overwatch Custom Games Night on September 30th at 7PM EST. If you’re interested in participating please visit here: Worggy's Custom Games 09-30-16

@Renvenar is hosting Path of Exile Game Nights every Saturday at 5pm PDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT / 2am CEST. If you’re interested come to Teamspeak and join the PoE Rooms.​

wD72NyQ.png

Last weeks winner is UmbraKnight be sure to congratulate him!

This weeks nominees are!

A Happy Otter
Vw95A61.png

TheDevicer
MaRAInw.jpg

Sendain
unknown.gif

You can vote on your favorites here. -> PoW 09-19-2016

UnGRsaP.png

The Bunker - 20SEP2016
[video=youtube;YdzOs2vIO8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdzOs2vIO8Y[/video]

NBA 2K17 - 20SEP2016
[video=youtube;AMR7hckEDgU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMR7hckEDgU[/video]

Heroes of the Monkey Tavern - 22SEP2016
[video=youtube;LNvGEiPJ0sI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNvGEiPJ0sI[/video]

ILDyf3x.png

Up & Coming Games For September with @Worggy

[video=youtube_share;W9NaN7JK7fQ]https://youtu.be/W9NaN7JK7fQ[/video]

----------

Guild Wars 2 Farming Guide With @Worggy

[video=youtube_share;TKBP3N6hjVc]https://youtu.be/TKBP3N6hjVc[/video]​

rGmzmhp.png

Jam: Why did you choose the “Atakapa?”
Atakapa: Well, Atakapa is an Indian tribe native to Louisiana, where I’m from. I figured no one else would have the name, so I chose it! It also sounds cool to say.

Jam: What do you do for living?
Atakapa: I am currently a student finishing my final year of undergrad in Long Term Care Administration. For now, though, I work at a local craft brewery as a tour guide and bartender.

Jam: What do you like to do when you’re alone?
Atakapa: Play/write music. Music is such a relaxing thing for me…Half the time I’m in Teamspeak, I am playing. That’s why I always use push-to-talk!

Jam: What’s your favorite thing to eat?
Atakapa: Any sort of pasta! Being raised in an Italian family, pasta is a regular dinner for me.

Jam: What is your favorite animal?
Atakapa: I don’t really have a favorite animal, to be honest. If I had to choose one for the sake of this question, it would be a wolf or Siberian husky.

Jam: Why did you join Fever?
Atakapa: I met Ayden Pride and Virus in Red Solstice two years ago. They were fun to hang out with, and so they invited me to the teamspeak. I’ve been here ever since!

Jam: What do you like the most about being in the clan?
Atakapa: I love meeting new people and working on the app team. Every person has their own story, so it is always cool to hear them tell it.

Jam: What do you do for Fever?
Atakapa: I am a part of the app team, and as of the 17th, the lead for the recruitment team misc group! I also am XO for the 4-3-1 Smite platoon!

Jam: Do you see yourself being in the clan for a long time?
Atakapa: Eh, I guess I will stick around for a while.

Jam: What games do you currently play?
Atakapa: Currently, I am addicted to Overwatch! I also play Rust and Rainbow Six Siege.

Jam: What do you like about those games?
Atakapa: I love the competitiveness of the games. I like having to try my hardest, and working to achieve a goal. For these games, it’s a requirement to put in the time to learn all the mechanics.

Jam: How did you get into gaming?
Atakapa: My brother is a huge gamer. Growing up, I would always watch him play, and eventually just picked it up myself!

Jam: Are there any games you are excited to get?
Atakapa: MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA!!!!!!!!!!

Jam: This is the end of the interview. Do you have anything to say to the readers?
Atakapa: Always feel free to join my channel and say hey in Teamspeak! :]​

MXbwMOj.png

Making of The Secret Life of Pets
[video=dailymotion;x4tk4db]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4tk4db_making-of-the-secret-life-of-pets_shortfilms[/video]
Description: Taking place in a Manhattan apartment building, Max’s life as a favorite pet is turned upside down, when his owner brings home a sloppy mongrel named Duke. They have to put their quarrels behind when they find out that an adorable white bunny named Snowball is building an army of lost pets determined to take revenge

Captain America: Civil War Vfx Breakdown by Image Engine
[video=vimeo;183026757]https://vimeo.com/183026757[/video]

Invasion Day Vfx Breakdown
[video=vimeo;182820241]https://vimeo.com/182820241[/video]

ZmVSnbn.png

An adventure 18 years in the making: Long-lost Warcraft title leaks online

[video=youtube;fnKAm2cbCZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnKAm2cbCZ4[/video]

Nearly 20 years ago, Blizzard had a plan for a new Warcraft title that would depart from the series’ RTS roots. Where Warcraft and Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness had focused on the strategic aspects of an all-out war between the Alliance and the invading Orcish Horde, Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans would focus on one specific character, an orc named Thrall. Thrall was found as a babe and raised by humans hoping to create a warrior who would remain obedient to his human masters.

The game was nearly complete when Blizzard shelved the concept and opted not to release it. Their reasoning was simple: The adventure genre, which had sustained and defined PC gaming from the launch of Mystery House in 1980 all the way through titles like Grim Fandango in 1998, was passing. Sales of point-and-click adventures were down, and Blizzard felt the core gameplay of Lord of the Clans was lacking. The game has never been released until now, courtesy of Reidor of the ScrollsofLore forum.

Source: Extremetech, Youtube

Watch Saturn spin in a gorgeous NASA multi-day time lapse

[video=youtube;gqXcXNUu1lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=gqXcXNUu1lg[/video]​

Here on Earth, we wish we had 25 hours in a day. Since a day only takes about 10.5 hours on Saturn, there, we'd be dreaming about having 11. NASA's Cassini spacecraft patiently sat and recorded four full Saturn days in a row to make a fascinating time-lapse video.

At first, Saturn seems pretty quiet, but fortunately we have some NASA footnotes to guide our journey. The space agency points out oval-shaped storms, the planet's shadow, its hard-to-see inner rings and the shadows those famous rings cast on the atmosphere. NASA also puts Saturn's size into perspective by noting that each side of the hexagonal cloud pattern on the planet's north pole is slightly wider than Earth. It's a humbling comparison.

Cassini captured the images for the time-lapse over the course of 44 hours in April. The NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory posted the video to YouTube on Thursday.

Saturn doesn't have the same visual contrasts as Earth does with its clouds, blue water, and green and brown landforms, but there's a stark beauty to the big planet and its expansive rings. Cassini just entered the final year of its Saturn mission, where it will get closer to the planet than ever before.

Source: cnet, Youtube

My3doIx.png

[video=youtube;5FnfiJ5sF-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FnfiJ5sF-U[/video]

[video=youtube;JOZolYcFdhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOZolYcFdhc[/video]

[video=youtube;4e-QOTXvCuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e-QOTXvCuY[/video]

[video=youtube;IWQbkJA9ZQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWQbkJA9ZQs[/video]

VxelRYi.png

Slider061.png

GAME: GOLF WITH YOUR FRIENDS
PRICE: 5.99 USD
DEVELOPER: Blacklight Interactive
PLATFORM: PC / STEAM

----------

THIS GAME WAS PLAYED ON:

- ASUS MB SLI / Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit OS
- ASUS Splendid 28' Widescreen 0ms 1080P HDMI Monitor
- Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz - Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
- PNY 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 RAM @ 798MHz (Overclocked)
- EVGA VX238 ([email protected]) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 SC HDMI
- Corsair K70 Vengence Keyboard
- Razer Taipan Mouse
- Turtle Beach Earforce X12 Headset

----------

SUMMARY:

"ANOTHER INSTANT GRATIFICATION GAMING EXPERIENCE THAT WILL CHARM & FRUSTRATE WITH EQUAL ENTHUSIASM"

Ah golf in gaming. Its roots go all the way back to Atari. Here we find "Golf With Your Friends" - A Steam Greenlight success story that for an early access game has found itself in the Steam libraries of thousands of players, and in rare form for an early access title has positive reviews. Consistent patches and updates abound, its clear the developer is committed to providing a solid experience for a excellent price point. The only element that remains to be the missing link are FRIENDS! With the ability to host servers and customize many elements of the game, the possibilities are endless for this multiplayer experience!

----------

[video=youtube_share;OvwL_sn37xE]https://youtu.be/OvwL_sn37xE[/video]

----------

THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE:

Lets keep in mind the the current gameplay experience that this review is based on can and surely will change as the development process continues and the game itself manifests into its full scope and experience. The number one component that is obviously the most important is an active player base. When a game has a sole basis for multiplayer, ACTIVITY is a MUST - and GREAT news! You will boot up the game to find plenty of servers, from casual classic modes to customized settings that can change anything from the shape of the golf ball itself to gravity mechanics and "ball hopping" abilities. Getting a "HOLE IN ONE" is always a major point of satisfaction, and the yang to that ying is the frustration of getting trapped in epic fail rounds where you just can't seem to get the ball to go where you want. When the dust settles, this game in its current state and for its current price point a must have addition to your Steam library.

----------

STRONG POINTS OF THE GAME:

- Crisp & Clean Presentation That Feels Polished For An Early Access Game
- Easy To Navigate & Create Servers To Find Your Preferred Golfing Experience.
- Excellent Price Point That Will Make It Easy To Talk Friends Into Purchasing The Game And / Or Gifting It.

----------

WEAK POINTS OF THE GAME:

- Obvious Bugs & Glitches That Come With Playing An Early Access Title.
- Players Can Go AFK Which Will Stagnate & Stall The Experience.
- In Its Current State There Are Only Three Courses - Which In A Short Time The Developers Are Working On Getting More Content ASAP.

----------

THE FINAL WORD:

GRAPHICS / ART DESIGN:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

USER INTERFACE / HUD / OVERALL VISUAL PRESENTATION:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

AUDIO / SOUND MECHANICS:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

GAME HANDLING & OVERALL OPERATION MECHANICS:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

FRAMES PER SECOND (FPS) & OVERALL OPTIMIZATION (BASED ON MY RIG SPECIFICATIONS!):

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

FINAL OVERALL RATING:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

2mWrJc6.png

there-was-a-drug-problem-at-my-friends-s-so-3779002.png

is-it-just-me-or-does-it-seem-like-this-3761107.png

ab8d1762103d9c82f8ea6baab56bb55b.jpg

download.jpg

[video=youtube;BZ3VQkK6Upo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ3VQkK6Upo[/video]

[video=youtube;wBoD5epmeOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBoD5epmeOA[/video]

@agon [MENTION=72040]AllStarr24[/MENTION] [MENTION=72027]codywagnergraham[/MENTION]s [MENTION=72038]CONSTANT[/MENTION] [MENTION=35352]Dan[/MENTION]kzkappa [MENTION=72079]DerpinDal[/MENTION] [MENTION=72039]DragonFire365[/MENTION] [MENTION=72084]Draxus[/MENTION] [MENTION=72029]Drkennith[/MENTION] [MENTION=72073]farva[/MENTION] [MENTION=72077]hisaobush[/MENTION] [MENTION=72158]HyperiaFTW[/MENTION] [MENTION=72022]Jacobbushen[/MENTION] [MENTION=72042]JJrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=72036]Kriv[/MENTION] [MENTION=72157]LtDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=72155]matjes[/MENTION] [MENTION=72182]Neontiger487[/MENTION] [MENTION=72075]nessylunatic[/MENTION] [MENTION=70117]OneManSK[/MENTION] [MENTION=72062]Queenie Law[/MENTION] [MENTION=72179]Rengo[/MENTION] [MENTION=72126]Restless[/MENTION] [MENTION=72131]Rury[/MENTION] [MENTION=72082]Taztingo[/MENTION] [MENTION=72175]THEBEAR[/MENTION] [MENTION=72054]Tomabob[/MENTION] [MENTION=72181]Towellee[/MENTION] @vladrous