Fever Weekly Issue #251 | Page 2 | FeverClan - Gaming Community

FHfmzvl.png

Issue #251

is6YD0K.png

Greetings.

I will from now on be the new director of our weekly newsletter. I will be taking it over after @Gyorn - and to be completely honest, he did an amazing job with the weekly issues and he will be missed (In that position that is). I would say his work was award-worthy and I want to give him a massive THANK YOU! for his work within this department so far and he will be sticking around as member of the department, but no longer in the head position.

The weekly issues will stay the same for now. The only difference is, that I will be the one spamming you with a private message every week.

Best Regards

-Kimenu​

4FmimPJ.png

KsqPBrz.png

Fever Jobs!

@DurandaL is looking for an Overwatch Events Manager, if youre interested please message DurandaL on the forums or see him on Teamspeak.

@Vex is in need of members who want to help recruit on the Looking For Group (LFG) Team. Their job is to spread the word about Fever to people looking for similar communities who have posted in a Looking For Group section. If youre interested PM him on the forums or check him on Teamspeak.

@Sura and @JSTFY are looking for members to join the Greeting Team. If youre interested in doing this job please PM one of them.

@Doiri is wanting either Streamers or Hosts for the Fever Streaming Team. If youre interested please contact him via PM or see him on Teamspeak.

@Worggy are looking for members to join the YouTube Team. If youre interested in joining please PM one of them or catch them on Teamspeak.

@slyxsoy is looking for people to help her with the Guild Wars 2 Game Nights, if youre interested message her on the forums. Link here: Events and Game Night Schedule

@Jam is looking for people to join the MOBA/Misc recruiting team, if youre interested please contact her on the forums or find her on the Teamspeak.

@jbo96 is looking for someone to run Paragon in the MISC Section. If youre interested please contact jbo96 on the forums.

@Kimenu and @nickthewizard are looking for CSGO Recruiters and Content Creators. If youre interested please contact them through PM or find them on the Teamspeak.

@voncheeter & @Izzo are looking for members to join the Twitter Team, if youre interested please contact them on the forums or find them on Teamspeak.

@Bob_o is looking for members to check out the Feverclan history in the Clan History section.

Events and Game Nights!

@Doiri is hosting League of Legends Game Nights every Wednesday and Friday at 8PM EST. Here is a link for more information. Link here: LoL: Weekly Game Nights & Tournaments

@slyxsoy will be hosting Guild Wars 2 events every Tuesday at 6:30PM PST. If youre interested in participating then please contact her or find her on Teamspeak.

@JSTFY is hosting SMITE Game Nights every Friday at 7PM GMT / 12PM PST. If youre interested in participating please be in the SMITE Teamspeak rooms at this time.

@Arimil will be hosting a Heroes of the Storm Academy every Thursday at 8PM EST. If youre interested in participating please go here to read more, link here: Nexus Academy Thursdays from 9-12 PM EST

@DurandaL is hosting the Overwatch Academy on 15th September at 9PM EST. If youre interesting in participating in the Academy please visit here: Overwatch Academy (9/15/16)

@DurandaL is hosting an Overwatch Tournament on September 24th at 1PM EST. If youre interested in participating in this Tournament please visit here: Overwatch Tournament (9/24/16)

@Worggy is hosting an Overwatch Custom Games Night on September 30th at 7PM EST. If youre interested in participating please visit here: Worggy's Custom Games 09-30-16

@Renvenar is hosting Path of Exile Game Nights every Saturday at 5pm PDT / 7pm CDT / 8pm EDT / 2am CEST. If youre interested come to Teamspeak and join the PoE Rooms.​

UnGRsaP.png

Squareface - 12SEP2016
[video=youtube;y13NMBnMPX8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y13NMBnMPX8[/video]

RIVE - 13SEP2016
[video=youtube;3tmDyoJGRag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmDyoJGRag[/video]

Stars in Shadow - 15SEP2016
[video=youtube;40ARIHLo4AI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ARIHLo4AI[/video]

ILDyf3x.png

PAYDAY 2 "Four Stores" Walkthrough With @Worggy

[video=youtube_share;FEM6YJvkxBU]https://youtu.be/FEM6YJvkxBU[/video]

----------

Fever Starcraft 2 Action!

[video=youtube_share;sv115d_5SbY]https://youtu.be/sv115d_5SbY[/video]​

rGmzmhp.png

Jam: Why did you choose the name Blazemost?
Blazemost: It was originally from Dragon Warrior 3. It's a game from Game Boy Advance. It's a spell from the Wizard class and it hits for about 200-350 damage. It was commonly used in the Divinegon fight to pick a wish for defeating him in 15 turns or less. I first picked the name playing World of Warcraft on the Doomhammer server.

Jam: What do you do for living?
Blazemost: I work in the Air National Guard as a Materials Handler. I mostly deal with Mobility items for deployment overseas. Items usually include gas masks, sleeping bags, chemical detection paper and inventorying such. I also go to college at Devry University and am working on a Bachelor's Degree in Networking and Communications Management.

Jam: What city do you live in? What do you like and dislike about it?
Blazemost: I currently live in Puyallup Washington. It's slightly more convenient in terms of driving distance. It also seems more family oriented since I rarely see military. I like having access to a gym in the landlord's office and having practically everything available down the main street off of the interstate. I gained several incentives and removed previous issues with my previous apartment complex.

Jam: Where would you like to travel to?
Blazemost: I'm still interested in going to Colorado. I've taken most of the trips around the country i've been given to go to. I liked going to Arizona because it was great there. Lots of scenery, mostly golf, overall seems like a nice place to live.

Jam: What are some of you hobbies?
Blazemost: I play Summoner's War for the most part and work out. I set a schedule to eat and try to follow it throughout the day. I'm really interested in reading also, mostly stories. I like reading why stuff occurs the way it does and eventually I memorize it, until someone decides to recite it at random. Examples would be reddit, googling questions and doing research on topics, even listening to people gives me ideas. I also enjoy watching Twitch.tv.

Jam: Why did you join the clan in the first place?
Blazemost: I did it originally to play Starcraft 2 with people. At the time I really enjoyed competitive gaming. I did alot of work to try to make the game successful for myself and others. I accomplished the goals that I wanted at the time.

Jam: Is there a reason why you decided to retire for a while?
Blazemost: I was tasked to deploy for 6 months. I needed prep time. It was very trivial overall, but I want to ensure ranks are distributed fairly, so I took responsibility and let Fever know I wanted a temporary vacation.

Jam: What do you do for Fever now?
Blazemost: I head multiple departments and work with people on Teamspeak. I try to play games with members to a certain degree, as long as I don't feel socially exhausted for the day.

Jam: What do you like about being in the clan?
Blazemost: It's very easy to find people interested in whatever is currently popular. It also has a standard established and it's very easy to weed people out if they are not following that standard. 9/10's of the time they administratively leave and 1/10 is usually they volunteer to leave. So it's quite a stable environment. I know people like that, so it's advantageous to appreciate it. You could see this because members do come back, whether as a member or an officer.

Jam: How did you get into gaming?
Blazemost: Some point in Germany where I started playing Super Mario Land 1 and Tetris on the original Game Boy. I was really persistent with such little I was given. I covered several genres to include adventure, RPG, RTS and eventually an MMO. I remember setting a silly goal in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, completing the game with 3 hearts, originally taking the idea from Nintendo Power magazines we used to get monthly. My father also used to rent games all the time from Blockbuster in which you had about 5 days before you had to return it, most I would complete before they were turned back in. To an even greater extent, I killed Ruby Weapon in Final Fantasy 7 creating my own build and strategy. It was basically farming Speed Sources and Luck Sources until I had 255 each(morphing squids and clams in the submarine) and using a Final Attack Materia - Life to stall out long enough for Ruby Weapon's Magic Points to be exhausted so he was killable. Speed Source max gave you 110% evade, allowing you to avoid all melee attacks, Luck Source giving you near max crit chance, while the Mystile gave you 60% magic evade, allowing Cloud to stall the fight out long enough so you'd never get KOed with W-Magic Wall/Regen. Eventually I started playing Lineage 2 and Diablo 2 before I joined the military, which should show that I have a high level of dedication to pretty much whatever I put my mind too.

Jam: What are your main games?
Blazemost: I mostly play World of Warcraft at the moment. I also play Summoners War.

Jam: Is there any games you are wanting to get?
Blazemost: I hope to eventually transition to either Lost Ark or Lineage Eternal or Archeage. I really want to play something that displays my talents and can be used in a group setting. It's abit challenging as of late, but I still feel I have all the time in the world.

Jam: This is the end of the interview. What would you like to say to the readers?
Blazemost: I've changed my meaning for gaming, mostly going forward as a group oriented person. I don't feel I can thoroughly push myself like I used to, whether from really needing 8 hrs a sleep a day to not being able to play for 16+hrs straight without getting slight carpal-tunnel. I appreciate most people here are understanding of being on equal footing and those that want more will leave to strive for better goals being accomplished. But it's really that impactful how much a difference a body whose 19-23 years old is compared to someone 30 years+. It's pretty much why Fever is a convenient place to be and I'm happy about being here. I hope to accomplish more gaming goals while in Fever in the future.​

MXbwMOj.png

The Wave CGI Breakdown
[video=dailymotion;x4st50m]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4st50m_the-wave-cgi-breakdown_shortfilms[/video]

League of Legends Master Series Behind the Scenes
[video=vimeo;181614653]https://vimeo.com/181614653[/video]

Making of Shapeshifter
[video=vimeo;20333487]https://vimeo.com/20333487[/video]

ZmVSnbn.png

Wearable device delivers automatic support for weak muscles

[video=youtube;u3DTfdUtcoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3DTfdUtcoQ[/video]

There's an Earth-like Planet Next Door!

[video=youtube;kbWB_pJrqfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbWB_pJrqfs[/video]

My3doIx.png

[video=youtube;EOBLOJ03ssw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOBLOJ03ssw[/video]

[video=youtube;RTrbBCGCDC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTrbBCGCDC8[/video]

[video=youtube;x-y0Dj4c8v0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-y0Dj4c8v0[/video]

[video=youtube;OR8dd3XfDOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR8dd3XfDOI[/video]

VxelRYi.png

mass-effect-3-logo-01.jpg

GAME: MASS EFFECT III
PRICE: 19.99
DEVELOPER: Bioware
PLATFORM: PC / PLAYSTATION / XBOX

----------

THIS GAME WAS PLAYED ON:

- ASUS MB SLI / Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit OS
- ASUS Splendid 28' Widescreen 0ms 1080P HDMI Monitor
- Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz - Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
- PNY 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 RAM @ 798MHz (Overclocked)
- EVGA VX238 ([email protected]) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 SC HDMI
- Corsair K70 Vengence Keyboard
- Razer Taipan Mouse
- Turtle Beach Earforce X12 Headset

----------

SUMMARY:

"PART THREE OF A THREE PART REVIEW SERIES: THE MASS EFFECT TRILOGY FOR DUMMIES GUIDE"

There are gamers today who have NEVER played any of the Mass Effect games, which is understandable considering the first installment was released in 2007. The motive behind this three part review series is to prepare for the release of Mass Effect: Andromeda - A fresh installment for the series with an entire new cast of characters built within the preexisting universe that after three installments is rich in lore and deep with some of gaming's best narratives and character developments that Bioware has perfected over the course of ten years.

----------

[video=youtube_share;TgqVUYbP22A]https://youtu.be/TgqVUYbP22A[/video]

----------

THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE:

Bioware's third installment of the Mass Effect series shifted its efforts on further polishing & improving upon the combat game play and finalizing the "Science Fiction Bioware RPG experience". As the final piece to the already deep storyline combined with rich lore and character development that YOU the player manifest (With newly implemented female protagonist enabled ability) was an experience that gamers were in high anticipation of as the storyline had become a huge commercial success.

The fundamental basis for the game experience has without a doubt set the standard for RPG experiences of today and taken its throne as the best gaming experience of its genre. Character interaction & development has been perfected, "Open World" interaction improved immensely & high quality Third - Person shooting With significant skill & ability customization that has been packaged into a well oiled machine created such a powerful statement in the gaming world that we now see not only a forth new installment coming but also graphic novels and books being published to deepen the lore and storyline of the series.

----------

STRONG POINTS OF THE GAME:

- Deep Story Narrative That Is Strong Enough To Be A Potential Blockbuster Movie.
- Excellent Character Development That Is Controlled By The Player's Decisions. (Female Protagonist Option Added.)
- Superior Game Play That Defines The Third Person RPG Experience That Has Stood The Test Of Time For Over Ten Years.

----------

WEAK POINTS OF THE GAME:

- As The Third Installment Of The Series - The Game Climax Of The Storyline Has Come Under Heavy Criticism.
- Via PC The Game Is Only Available On Origin.
- The Price Point With Origin's $5 Monthly Library Pass Has Its Advantages, But Overall Non - Steam Support Will Prevent Some Players From Purchasing.

----------

THE FINAL WORD:

GRAPHICS / ART DESIGN:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

USER INTERFACE / HUD / OVERALL VISUAL PRESENTATION:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

AUDIO / SOUND MECHANICS:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

GAME HANDLING & OVERALL OPERATION MECHANICS:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

FRAMES PER SECOND (FPS) & OVERALL OPTIMIZATION (BASED ON MY RIG SPECIFICATIONS!):

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

FINAL OVERALL RATING:

gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png
gSJZP3I.png

2mWrJc6.png

bd1ce0071e9582a4bd1c9fd076921c655dfd6325dd67727a0c44870466a3759e_1.gif

94cceacdee42b8aa5a630745d9de2b0d86a5d26a8ae9ad6e2908992bda383d40_1.jpg

a-funny-tom-hanks.jpg

[video=youtube;wBoD5epmeOA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBoD5epmeOA[/video]

[video=youtube;EaPYpefPDbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaPYpefPDbg[/video]

KkiXnoN.png

Time for some Stats!

Recently there has been a large focus on growing Fevers presence in various social media platforms.

If you werent aware, your participation can earn you some easy Fever Coins while also helping spread the word about Fever!

40 videos have been posted to our Youtube account this year, putting the grand total at 131.
@Worggy came in first for most videos posted in August. He posted 5 videos for a total of 55 minutes.

***100 Fever coins for subscribing!***

Our Facebook profile has had 476 posts in 2016 and had an impressive 68 posts last month.
Be sure to take a look and like our profile!

***A like gives you 100 Fever coins!***

We also have Twitch and Twitter channels where members can stream and tweet.

***100 Fever coins each for subscribing on Twitch!***

Our Reddit channel also receives daily updates so make sure to check it out.

Interested in participating in one of our social media departments? If so, contact @Rookie for Facebook, @Cybernetcrash for Twitter, @Worggy for Youtube, @Doiri for Twitch and @saud for Reddit.

Mr Zablinx

Non-Member
Jan 1, 2014
Oh shit ma boi [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION] is a publisher now! In seriousness, nice work. Entertaining to read as always.

Gyorn

Retired Leader
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Nice issue there of course!
And remember [MENTION=53250]Kimenu[/MENTION]:
[video=youtube;otCpCn0l4Wo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo[/video]
At least not until you're in Germany^^