Day for tournament

• Total voters

ArtemisofHT

Mar 12, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

31%

I would like to propose a Friday, Saturday or Sunday for a Fever League of Legends Tournament. Which day and time frame would be best for you? I am looking at a date in September to give people time to prepare. I would like if people make teams earlier and train so we dont have what happened last time. Lets try to aim for 4 teams. Any Level and Elo allowed. Teams dont have to be Balanced, reason being whoever the top team is and its not always going to be Rank driven, a full gold team could beat a team of Plats and golds just by controlling the map, since team play is not solo q. The other reason is that when another community comes to our tournaments we have teams in the different elos so we dont get curb stomped by a Diamond mid laner. Invite all of the players please, contact our higher elo players because it would do nothing but help the lower elo players in thier gameplay and strategies. This will have a prize pool, It will be starting out at $25 RP per person but if you wish to make the prize pool higher we can set up a fund for tournaments, I do not want to charge for tournaments because not everyone has super high paying jobs. I will fund the starting payout of RP so Fever will not have to cover that cost for prizes. This gives us two weeks for you to make a team and to get trained. If you all wish we can make a council and talk about all of the background things. What day, time, and how we would like the brackets and if we should do any best of 3, 5s. Leave a comment if your interested and what time frame would suit your schedule best. Not everyone will be satisfied I will be going with the most popular day. You can just use the Poll instead of Commenting the day, if you want all the days just put one day in the poll and comment that you can do any day, along with your SN and if you would like to help out.

Last edited:

|Fever| macho0001

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Sep 19, 2016
Altoona, Pa
Activity

0%

Longevity

35%

I'm down. I can probably do all days if given enough time

PhotoSyndicate

Non-Member
Aug 21, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

28%

Yes, I like this idea. Would even be willing to do a team entry cost for a larger 1st and second prize pool or winner takes all. Also Friday Saturday or Sunday nights all work well.

ArtemisofHT

Mar 12, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

31%

Mark your calenders Sept 16, 2017 is the Fever Tournament Day! On the dot 1200 Noon. Please be a half hour early for times sake.

Users who are viewing this thread