Fever Movie Night (1 Viewer)

Snailey

May 24, 2013
Ohio
Activity

0%

Longevity

17%

Let get back on track on this guys. What is the update on this idea and process?

J

Jokerlolz

Let get back on track on this guys. What is the update on this idea and process?

I sent Kesem an update on this 2 days ago per his request and nothing more has been done. as I am waitying for a partner

|Fever| Valoseu

Sr. Admin
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
Nickname
Val
Clan Job 1
Escape from Tarkov leader
Feb 3, 2015
AFK
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I will be taking this project into my own hands. -as long as everyone agrees to it. I plan to run a Movie night this Friday or Saturday, depending on the best night for members. and hopefully do this at least bi-weekly. I am currently at work so I will make a thread when I get home. I plan to use sync video to run the project. [MENTION=34267]Kesem[/MENTION] thoughts on me taking over this longed to be started project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Fever| Kesem

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Marvel Heroes!?
Dec 27, 2013
Israel
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

I will be taking this project into my own hands. -as long as everyone agrees to it. I plan to run a Movie night this Friday or Saturday, depending on the best night for members. and hopefully do this at least bi-weekly. I am currently at work so I will make a thread when I get home. I plan to use sync video to run the project. @Kesem thoughts on me taking over this longed to be started project?

Sounds good to me, Casper was setting some things up so you should talk to him but I have no problem with you doing it.

|Fever| Valoseu

Sr. Admin
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
Nickname
Val
Clan Job 1
Feb 3, 2015
AFK
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Okay, I just had seen nothing coming out of [MENTION=48147]Jokerlolz[/MENTION] so I decided I would take this on myself. [MENTION=41014]Casper[/MENTION] would you shoot me a PM with what's going on as [MENTION=34267]Kesem[/MENTION] said?

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Nickname
Not Felicia Day
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Okay, I just had seen nothing coming out of @Jokerlolz so I decided I would take this on myself. @Casper would you shoot me a PM with what's going on as @Kesem said?

Good to see the effort being taken.

Do you know how you will be marketing the movie night yet or picking the movie? Just curiosity

Casper

Non-Member
Aug 5, 2014
Indiana
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

OK i went threw some of the web sites and the best is https://rabb.it/ its would have to be a hulu/netflix movie and the host will have to have one of these account but still a good way to watch a movie with clan members

|Fever| Valoseu

Sr. Admin
Clan Rank
Major General
Major General
Nickname
Val
Clan Job 1
Feb 3, 2015
AFK
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

OK i went threw some of the web sites and the best is https://rabb.it/ its would have to be a hulu/netflix movie and the host will have to have one of these account but still a good way to watch a movie with clan members

I looked into it and made an account. Only skeptical about entering my Netflix into it is all.

Users who are viewing this thread