Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jul 28, 2012
South Jersey, US
Activity

0%

Longevity

64%

Wow got a lot done during my trip away, looks great! I agree with the thoughts that it looks like platoon leaders should handle it but I've been down that road before sometimes it is hard to get them to do their current work load. Also the plan is to get them to know people in the clan not just people that play that one game so just platoon leaders wouldn't suffice but they definitely could sign up for it.
[MENTION=46290]Kodexx[/MENTION] looks great!!

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

47%

Thanks man!

|Fever| Jerks

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Dec 21, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

68%

:( i helped too lol

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

47%

Lol yes he did :p

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

47%

Current Mentors:

H1Z1: @Croatoan
League of Legends: @Makee , Izzo
World of Warcraft: @Blackstone
Hearthstone: Croatoan
Counter Strike: Global Offensive: @Izzo
Diablo 3: Izzo,
Call of Duty: Miss Joker ,
Battlefield: Miss Joker ,
Smite: Miss Joker , [MENTION=34267]Kesem[/MENTION]
RPGs: @Gaudkiller ,

If i happened to miss anybody and/or mess up a game, please post and let me know so i can edit it.
I am still looking for more!!
@born @Ayden Pride

Last edited:

|Fever| Jerks

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Dec 21, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

68%

[MENTION=46290]Kodexx[/MENTION] i will have an advertisement for the mentorship program set up by tonight so u can find more mentors and start finding mentees.

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

47%

@Kodexx i will have an advertisement for the mentorship program set up by tonight so u can find more mentors and start finding mentees.

Thank you, I appreciate it man!

|Fever| Miss Joker

Clan Leader
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jul 7, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Activity

0%

Longevity

84%

[MENTION=46290]Kodexx[/MENTION], not sure i should be put in LoL. i almost never play it.... and by almost i mean once every 3 months...

so yeah... i can guide them, but not gonna do more.

EDIT: ppl need to know im only on in weekend or late at night, est time. If they look for me during the day/evening, they wont have any luck.

EDIT2: just to make sure, i DONT want to do platoon work kind ish. As a mentor, i would consider my job as playing with them and introducing them to ppl so they can find a niche and ppl they enjoy playing, i will not do a second interview and talk about forums, i will not remember them to post, i will not ask them to do anything else then just playing and enjoy their time. The point of me saying yes to help them, its to play, make them meet good ppl (which are not ragers in any kind, patient enough that dont care to play with new ppl) because yes, i know who to get around and not to. I'm not there as a third PL, i would be there to share laugh and play games with them, introducing them to ppl and add them to any kind of groups we have(in game, like LoL, smite, or steam group also, in worst case i can send them to the forum list of names in game/steam list for w/e they play)

Last edited:

|Fever| Vex

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 14, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

47%

@Kodexx, not sure i should be put in LoL. i almost never play it.... and by almost i mean once every 3 months...

so yeah... i can guide them, but not gonna do more.

EDIT: ppl need to know im only on in weekend or late at night, est time. If they look for me during the day/evening, they wont have any luck.

EDIT2: just to make sure, i DONT want to do platoon work kind ish. As a mentor, i would consider my job as playing with them and introducing them to ppl so they can find a niche and ppl they enjoy playing, i will not do a second interview and talk about forums, i will not remember them to post, i will not ask them to do anything else then just playing and enjoy their time. The point of me saying yes to help them, its to play, make them meet good ppl (which are not ragers in any kind, patient enough that dont care to play with new ppl) because yes, i know who to get around and not to.

Regarding "Edit 2" That is exactly what the program is, just playing with new members you are paired with and helping them meet people you are playing with basically, you won't even need to keep track off anything log wise :) really simple for mentors, The mentorship leads(myself and **insert name here** will handle the rest

Also, removed you from LoL mentor

Edit: You will be messaged along with all the other mentors once we go officially live

|Fever| Miss Joker

Clan Leader
Clan Rank
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Jul 7, 2009
Quebec, Canada
Activity

0%

Longevity

84%

Regarding "Edit 2" That is exactly what the program is, just playing with new members you are paired with and helping them meet people you are playing with basically, you won't even need to keep track off anything log wise :) really simple for mentors, The mentorship leads(myself and **insert name here** will handle the rest

Also, removed you from LoL mentor

Edit: You will be messaged along with all the other mentors once we go officially live

yes, thats what i thought about the mentor job, but i just wanted to make sure and you guyz make it clear before we actually start.

Users who are viewing this thread