Joker's bitch
Jan 25, 2011
Colorado
steamcommunity.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

I added us to the clans in Ghosts. If you want in, you need to have an account with them (it's easy to set up, only annoying part is tying it in with a windows live or PSN account). After that, if you are playing on PC just add me to your Steam friends list and let me know you want in and I'll send the invite. If you are not playing on the PC, you will have to apply using the app, see edit # 3 for details. If playing on X-Box contact MustangPunk about getting into the clan.

My steam name is SycoMage btw.

Edit: Added us to the COD clan toplist, vote for us here.

Edit 2: If you need to set up a call of duty account, you can do so by clicking here, and then clicking "sign up" in the top right corner.

Edit 3: Here are direct links to the app for various devices.

Want to install it on your PC because you don't have a device that can use that app? Try the following (it worked for me, no promises):

1. Install bluestacks

2. Download the android app from google play. If they won't let you download it, use this site to do it anyway.

3. Install the app after you have bluestacks working.​

Every time they update the app you will probably have to go through the last two steps, but at least it will work (hopefully).

Last edited:

|Fever| y0y0ninja

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
TBG's Side Side Dish / Joker's bitch #69
Aug 27, 2011
Prattville, AL
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

I added us to the clans in Ghosts. If you want in, you need to have an account with them (it's easy to set up, only annoying part is tying it in with a windows live or PSN account). After that, just add me to your Steam friends list and let me know you want in and I'll send the invite.

My steam name is SycoMage btw.

Edit: Added us to the COD clan toplist, vote for us here.

Add me breh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

|Fever| SycoMage

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Joker's bitch
Jan 25, 2011
Colorado
steamcommunity.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

How can I tell if Im actually in I game? I haven't seen any indication myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I sent you another invite, I'm not sure how it lets you know but I believe you will be able to find it under barracks >> clan invites .

|Fever| SycoMage

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Joker's bitch
Jan 25, 2011
Colorado
steamcommunity.com
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

Plz add me. I play in Xbox360 GT: MuStAnGPunK09 I applied through the app.

:salute: CO of 1-1-2 :shoot: MOD of BF , BLR , & Infection Stories. :salute:

I tried adding you in game, but no luck. Not sure how it works between platforms, but if the same clan does stretch across more than one system then I'll probably have to hand the reins over to someone else, since I can't access the call of duty app. It doesn't work on my tablet, or on windows 7, and I couldn't even get it to run using bluestacks, so no idea what else I can do for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread