Private
Private
Apr 23, 2022
Activity

0%

Longevity

0%

Woohoo first post!
Not entirely sure if this is the right place to start this so I apologise if it's not.

Just looking to get an idea who else is planning to play Diablo Immortal for mobile when it comes out? Still a few months away but I'm anxious for it and plan on going full tilt when it does simply for convenience over other options.

|Fever| IMMORTALSCAR17

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Sergeant
Sergeant
Aug 4, 2021
Activity

0%

Longevity

1%

Hi!, welcome to the community, I do plan on playing Diablo Immortal when it comes out as well, but in the mean time, I've been playing this game called Exiled Kingdoms, its also on mobile, good game to check out. We do have a community of Diablo fans if you have D3 or D2R on pc.

Reactions: 1 user

|Fever| CrushinKill

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Private
Private
Apr 23, 2022
Activity

0%

Longevity

0%

Hi!, welcome to the community, I do plan on playing Diablo Immortal when it comes out as well, but in the mean time, I've been playing this game called Exiled Kingdoms, its also on mobile, good game to check out. We do have a community of Diablo fans if you have D3 or D2R on pc.
Thanks glad to see others also waiting for it. I'm currently very active with the D3 channels, the clan has been a huge help and tons of fun so I'm amped up and glad to be part of it!

|Fever| Sir-Dome

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Dec 6, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

The game is going to be on PC as well with crossplay with mobile devices

|Fever| AdventureRumple

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Private
Private
Apr 10, 2022
Activity

0%

Longevity

0%

I'm waiting to see how it is. I hope Activision Blizzard doesn't screw it up!

Users who are viewing this thread