Vetted Member
Jun 21, 2015
NC
Activity

0%

Longevity

43%

What are your thoughts about this much "anticipated" Diablo update/news

I for one am overall disappointed. I am interested in the story line; however, just disappointed in that this was the "big news"

I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

44%

Truly disappointed. I would have never guessed they would do this. FAIL

Reactions: 1 user

|Fever| Fatalis

Clan Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nov 28, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

26%

I was so depressed that I had to shut off everything I had and go into a no noise space to deal with it. You can't just hype up hey we got something big diablo coming and then drop pure dumpster fire on the fans like this. Not a single person I know that isn't being paid to say it is good is honestly saying it is good. I think the 100k+ downvotes on the youtube says what majority of the fan base is thinking.

|Fever| Kynnar

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Oct 2, 2018
Ontario
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

I'm quite disappointed about this announcement. Even if we were to think about this logically and from a financial standpoint.. They have the mobile market cornered in regards to what any of their existing games could accomplish via Hearthstone...

If they're after just money to impress shareholders (I am one), I feel they could of made a lot more in a shorter period of time with a Remaster of D2 (Look at the price of which they are selling WC3: Reforged). Maybe they still plan to do that. But their timeline is all off..

Also I'm not sure whom all knows in this discussed but it's almost an entire reskin the game: Crusaders of Light, which is made by the same company they partnered up with. Which then leads to the question... If you've been working on this for 10+ years, why is it a reskin? It seems more like a last minute project because something else didn't go their way...

I'm sad :( I even logged into Diablo 2 to relive my childhood pre-blizzcon...

|Fever| __Reign

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Jan 15, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

39%

and my reaction

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

|Fever| Bahnzo

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 13, 2018
Activity

0%

Longevity

23%

Time to come play Grim Dawn! :)

|Fever| Kynnar

Clan Members
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Oct 2, 2018
Ontario
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

I have actually played the game. It's gorgeous. But I like games with really high population which is what led me to not continue playing. Especially considering my main group of friends wouldn't play it at that point in time :(

Has the game improved in the past year?

Users who are viewing this thread