Decided I'm going to craft kudzu | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Decided I'm going to craft kudzu (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Lord Eddard Of House Stark
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

Finally made the choice to start grinding for that legendary. I already have a lot of the mats so it shouldn't be all that bad! My biggest hold up will come from the karma grind I think. Any tips on gaining karma quickly?

Kusk

Non-Member
May 27, 2016
Iceland
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Get as many karma boost effects as you can: food, utility, karma booster from store, guild buff if available, guild banner if available.

Then just spam map trains. Silverwastes is probably one of the better maps to just run around between events. You should also try to do map meta events as those yield large amounts of xp, karma, gold and loot.

|Fever| slyxsoy

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Mar 22, 2016
California
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Get as many karma boost effects as you can: food, utility, karma booster from store, guild buff if available, guild banner if available.

Then just spam map trains. Silverwastes is probably one of the better maps to just run around between events. You should also try to do map meta events as those yield large amounts of xp, karma, gold and loot.
[MENTION=29]Rafiee[/MENTION]

It looks like we actually have 6 5% karma banners saved up and 3 10% Karma+Experience banners saved in the guild storage. These were from when you were leading everything so, by all means, feel free to use them. :)

Additionally, we could work towards finishing off this Guild upgrade that would allow you to increase Karma received.
It wasn't one of the major upgrades needed right now so I didn't list it on the upgrade thread. It is unlocked in the Tavern though and items can be donated to the treasury.

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

I'm somewhat shocked that I don't have enough karma for a legendary. I don't remember what I spent it on back in the day

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

I have Thursday and Friday off work so figure I can get most of the karma I need as well as put a big dent in mats. I found that collecting the wood for the gift of wood isn't actually that bad

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity

21%

Now the only things I need are the gift of thorns and a few more obsidian shards

|Fever| Rafiee

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Apr 14, 2011
Issaquah, WA
Activity

0%

Longevity