dawngate clan (1 Viewer)

freeeburger4u

Apr 27, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

51%

hey i wonder if we have a dawngate clan or if we shood make one? i just have 75 dg wins but i was dia on lol so i know how to play mobas every one thats intresed on a dawngate clan, write in the coments how many wins you got and if you hav playd lol hon dota dota 2 smite os somthing if we gets players to a clan then we can win som tornamends on MOBA-Champion - Dawngate News, Shaper Guides and Game Info they you can win hedsets and good stuff. if we get to many lets make to teams. / victor. or freeeburger4u. :surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

OnionBro

Non-Member
May 22, 2014
Texas
Activity

0%

Longevity

51%

I'm interested in joining a Dawngate clan on here! I have 22 wins and I main jungle. Mainly Freia (10-6 with a 17 kill streak in one game) and Voluc (8-8 with a 9 kill streak, but I'm getting a lot better with him). Starting a team to compete in tournaments is something I'm definitely interested in!

KillLogic

Non-Member
May 23, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

51%

I'm down, just downloaded the game and won 4 games in a row. Have played almost ever moba that exists since the original dota. you can add me in game : Frostdflakes

l0rdra1d3n

Non Member
Nov 12, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

61%

Is the clan still recruiting? I started playing a few weeks back. interested in joining a clan.

Users who are viewing this thread