DAILY: Fever Leadership, Generals, and Officers Office Hours | Page 2 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

DAILY: Fever Leadership, Generals, and Officers Office Hours (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Blazemost

Retired
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Oct 6, 2012
Washington
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

I get PM's on teamspeak regardless of what room I am in. I get people joining my channel asking questions if I am in a public channel.

I disagree with people being afraid to approach me, it's about building your own credibility. If people know you are good at what you do, they are more likely to approach you again for something they need.

|Fever| Jerks

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Nipple Toucher/Shirtless Pictures
Dec 21, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

[MENTION=4862]Blazemost[/MENTION]
If you are being approached. more power to you, but i highly doubt everyone is comfortable to approach everyone especially out of the blue. Especially when officers, gens, and leaders are in game channels there is more hesitance.

Having office hours will first not only allow people to be aware that someone is there ready for questions, or even just to hang out and get to know the officers/gens/leaders more After all we are all human.

just knowing people will be around undisturbed and approachable without feeling like you're interrupting is great.

lastly this is a volunteer program not required for all officers gens and leaders to do. if someone has the time and don't mind doing this then they can and should.
if you don't want to participate thats equally as fine.

|Fever| Jerks

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Dec 21, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

Started the process of getting volunteers for the office hours program.
Once I get three to five I will set up the thread on members discussion to promote it.

|Fever| Jerks

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Dec 21, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

Implemented. Gonna contact officers who are doing it to see any status. Got one from Kreps.
TS channel created for User Help.

Users who are viewing this thread