Community event: preparing for 2.3 | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Community event: preparing for 2.3 (1 Viewer)

yulingg

Non-Member
Jun 5, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I will be running regular t6 rifts and bounties this week, we just had a reset on ptr last week which means it should go live either mid august, or september.
I used to run groups with friends back when I played actively in vanilla with t10, and was top 200 Demon hunters in the world.Bringing events i did years ago,
These events will happen on every sunday.

t6 Rifts/Grifts:

• Getting gear for the next season so we don't got to grind for gear as much.
  • Getting mats for next season, (yellow) mats will be needed to convert into blue mats.... On that note we will need death breath's as well...
  • paragon farming for those new or those wanting to hit 1k+ by next season, which we all know d3 is about paragon farming exp...
  • Grift farming for progression as you will need to complete grifts on time in 2.3 for gem upgrades so better do it now with group.

t6:

• Keywarden farming for next season. Keys convert into machines, so it's best to farm now. average keys/hour for me 15+
  • Uber groups will last at least a hour long, and will rotate to other events every other sunday...
  • split bounty runs, as for now we can split bounty run, in 2.3 we can not,well it's not as effective as now....

If you have any questions inbox me,or add me in game @guldur#1883 I look forward to seeing if anyone is willing to join. Last night was a test went well. Thank you all for participating in last nights event.

blonky

Mar 5, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Take it you play non-seasonal then?? I might tag along at some point just to pass some time.

yulingg

Non-Member
Jun 5, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

If we get more people to join, I say as early as we can I wake up at 5 am mountain time. It's 11am now, so between 1-7pm mountain time USA. i play both ns and season, Im grinding paragon points on season though, from season to ns your paragon points get added into your ns points. I am also willing to loot share for others as well my demon hunter only needs ancient gear at this point set wise got double ancient weapons, need my gems 50+ now ^^.Right now my hellfire keys I get are about 10-12/hour which is a lot solo, and im gaining about several billion exp/hour. nats too op.

BamBam

Non-Member
Jul 21, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Cool, [MENTION=51634]yulingg[/MENTION], I will try and make it on Sundays.

|Fever| Hazazer

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Apr 18, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Is there a requirement for players? I was big into diablo 3 and then stopped about a year ago, but seeing that there is such a strong following here, I would like to get started again. Would you be willing to take a noob in comparison to you along on some of these runs?

BamBam

Non-Member
Jul 21, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

I prefer to run in groups because you get an increase in loot buff running with others. I notice a difference too. I don't mind to loot sharing, plvling, carrying either. bnet: Osiris#1143 to look me up and friend me. That goes for any clan mates as well.

|Fever| noctemdracone

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
May 18, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

The wipe on the PTR was due to a bug that caused crafted items to lose their level requirements so people were crafting all level 70 legendaries for their level 1's and then getting their toons to 70 in nothing flat. Then they have a level 70 decked out in legendaries that was able to go straight into T6 or higher. It made it to where they couldn't get an accurate representation of how long it would take the average person to get to 70 and get geared enough to handle each torment level, mainly the new ones.

That being said, August 10 roughly fits into their projected schedule of ending season 3 and starting season 4 after a brief break.

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

If I can manage to get on I might join in for a few runs or whatever everyone is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread