Commander Mode... who is still playing it ?

cukaasha

Feb 28, 2014
Somalia
I've seen many veterans have completed the game, but when you look at their stats, hmmm... some of them have 0 !! So I have a question: do you guys play the commander mode a lot ? In my side I play it when I'm bored or when looking for more XPs or when I'm having mates playing on my team and giving them some support :)

So, what is your expression this feature in Battlefield 4 ? do guys enjoy playing it ?

looking forward for your answers.

GOTL

Jan 8, 2014
In front of a computer.
It's a complete gimmick addition that's probably added into the game at the last 2 seconds to make sure BF2 or BF2142 fans who're doubting about the authentication of BF4 release.
It's a shame to say Dice loves to implement gimmicks in their games with absolutely no thoughts on improvements. BF game mechanics that made BF games to its fame is now gone or exists as a advertisement gimmicks.
Too much gimmicks in this post and in the game. I'm done with BF franchise.

I play it when im in bed with a tablet and my fiancee wants me to not go on the PC...

It was much better when you could be a commander AND run the battlefield at the same time.

Not everyone can multitask, but I could. I would wreck shit. Would play more commander if you had the option to do both

GOTL

Jan 8, 2014
In front of a computer.
I play it when im in bed with a tablet and my fiancee wants me to not go on the PC...

It was much better when you could be a commander AND run the battlefield at the same time.

Not everyone can multitask, but I could. I would wreck shit. Would play more commander if you had the option to do both
If you played BF2 and 2142, by being a Commander you can wreck even more shit without the need of your team. However, since there's ACTUALLY a SQUAD LEADER, you can actually be a commander and fight like one with the help of all the squads.
Random death sucks. (though random deviation also sucks..)

GOTL

Jan 8, 2014
In front of a computer.
It was a pain in bf2 it's a pain in bf4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But hey, spamming "ENEMY INFANTRY SPOTTED" like a douchebag was a viable option before, even though you can get a mutiny voting after 10 minutes, unless the players (lately) are too dumb to know that there's a mutiny voting system :p