Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oct 11, 2016
Durham, England
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

So here I am sat with 9 codes for double XP on Infinite Warfare. I was going to post them all and say first come first served, but that seems a little unfair for someone to get all of them and everyone else miss out. So just comment here and I'll give you a code. Easy peasy.

Redeeming Codes: I believe you just go to Log in and redeem it from there. I don't own COD so have no interest in going any further than the fron page.

What do you get?: I believe that each code gains you two double xp tokens that then in turn give you double XP for one multiplayer game each. (Max of 150 codes redeemed - I like Monster, but I'm not drinking that much for you guys)

What you can do for me: Post me a screen shot of your XP gain from these codes. Not for any reason other than I'm nosey and community interaction. ;)

OgreLoins

Nov 17, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

hey! I just found this post and I didn't see any comments yet, so I figured I'd give it a try! Id really appreciate any codes you'd be willing to send my way. they'd really help with the upcoming 2x xp weekend =) thank you!

|Fever| Karas

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oct 11, 2016
Durham, England
Activity

0%

Longevity

11%

I've been informed that these may only be redeemable within the UK. Sorry about that but happy to test it out further.

Users who are viewing this thread