COD BO3 Campaign Makes No Sense | Gaming Community | FeverClan

COD BO3 Campaign Makes No Sense (1 Viewer)

CaliberJacob

Non-Member
Dec 20, 2015
Denver, CO
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I think it was almost as if Activision forgot to add a campaign until the last minute and went "Shit, we gotta add a campaign!" It's like they threw it together using some COD fanboy's dream as their main insperation.

I mean...the first mission hardly tied into the main story at all (you get robot hands. Yay.), the next few try to establish the characters and plot a bit more while just confusing me even more, and the last few left me feeling helpless.
Why are there zombies inside a burning house inside Hall's DNI nightmare?
Why am I supposed to care if Corvus takes over?
WTF is the Frozen Forest, a place that was already described as being fictional, a PLAYABLE LEVEL?
Why do I care about the love-hate bromance between Taylor and Hendricks, and why do I give a crap if he keeps having emotional breakdowns?
And why does Kane HAVE TO DIE?! (Sorry, spoilers.)

I just didn't...I jes'...I...like...(*sigh*)

I wanted to know the reasons for why I was fighting through buildings and fortresses chalk full of bad guys...and hearing vauge references to "CIA Black Projects" just doesn't cut it for me. It's almost like you have to play through the BO2 campaign to even try to understand what's happening.

From a story standpoint, the campaign just didn't make any sense. Activision really missed the mark here.

|Fever| Gyorn

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Nickname
Stat-Rex
Clan Job 1
Head of Statistics Dept.
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Hey there, [MENTION=60446]CaliberJacob[/MENTION]
The BO2 campaign was considerably good, yeah... that said, I don't expect anything from COD campaigns beside "BOOM" - and much of that. For me it's more like the story of a trash action movie - and I'm somehow fine if I'm getting that. Of course the story still could be way better, but yeah... :D

[video=youtube;hNjbx_-BtP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjbx_-BtP8[/video]

CaliberJacob

Non-Member
Dec 20, 2015
Denver, CO
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

[MENTION=50355]Gyorn[/MENTION] It's almost like the put all their focus on the multiplayer aspect and put in the campaing just so it would have a campaign

CaliberJacob

Non-Member
Dec 20, 2015
Denver, CO
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

[MENTION=50355]Gyorn[/MENTION] It's almost like the put all their focus on the multiplayer aspect and put in the campaing just so it would have a campaign

|Fever| Ludiqress Kill

Clan Member
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Dec 5, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

Its all about the plot twists and hidden details. Click this video for more information "BLACK OPS 3 ENDING EXPLAINED" BO3 Campaign End Cutscene Explained! - YouTub
Summary: You are John Taylor all the time after u get the flashbacks in the briefing. all you have experienced is an illusion made by john taylor.
The guy you see as John Taylor in the rest of the story is actually the villain known as Dylan Stone from the official Black Ops 3 comics.

Last edited:

|Fever| Chaves

Clan Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Derp ... MISTER Derp.
Apr 17, 2015
秀尽学園高校
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

that's how its been since modern warfare 2 btw [MENTION=50355]Gyorn[/MENTION] nice vid

Users who are viewing this thread