Can guys and girls be friends? | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Can guys and girls be friends? (1 Viewer)

Can a guy and girl be friends?

• Yes. They can be friends.

Votes: 79 81.4%
  • No. One will develop feelings.

Votes: 18 18.6%

• Total voters

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I say they can be friends. I also think that distance and time play a large factor. If a guy and a girl are together in close quarters for a long period of time I would bet someone would eventually develop feelings.

|Fever| Still

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Clan Job 1
R&D Dept. Lead
Clan Job 2
Kirbz Assistant
May 3, 2011
Activity

0%

Longevity

22%

My take on the whole thing is like this:

Yes, it is absolutely possible for opposite genders to be "Just Friends" It's just how you go about things. Obviously if a person is a flirt, it is a lot harder view one another as friends after a while, because the flirt unintentionally leads them on. I sometimes have a problem with that, since I am an incredibly out going person and I love talking to people. So what has helped me is being conscious of how I approach people and to make sure I don't say things that could unintentionally lead people on. Of course when someone also says that they just want to be friends, but have ulterior motives, such as; Getting in your pants, making a move, or trying to date you, then of course it's a lot harder. It takes both sides to have an equal understanding and to set boundaries.

neondevil

May 15, 2016
Belgium
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

My answer is yes, even though i probably know where this is coming from. The situation is kinda awkward i'd like to help but i can't nor should.

Kayto

Jul 21, 2016
Santa Fe, NM
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I have a lot of female friend's who I've never developed relationships with so it's always possible for a guy and a gril to be friend's.

|Fever| Leo

Retired Clan Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Dec 18, 2012
Aperture Science
Activity

0%

Longevity

19%

I say they can be friends. I also think that distance and time play a large factor. If a guy and a girl are together in close quarters for a long period of time I would bet someone would eventually develop feelings.

Nope, Not for everyone :p

null_213

Non-Member
Jun 12, 2016
I'm in your area
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I think so, definitely. It just depends on what they both want. I never understood why guys shy away from having girl friends. Even if she's not into you, she's got friends ;)

Abom

Oct 8, 2014
SE Wisconsin
Activity

0%

Longevity

15%

Of course they can! Especially if the guy is totally clueless and doesn't realize why all sorts of girls hang around him. Not that I know anything about that of course, I was NEVER that stupid in high school... ;) Embarrassing to look back on that now. LOL

|Fever| Gyorn

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Leader
Retired Leader
Nickname
Stat-Rex
Clan Job 1
Head of Statistics Dept.
May 4, 2015
Coburg
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

I really don't see a reason why that shouldn't be possible. That doesn't mean there are some common pitfalls in there of course.

Users who are viewing this thread