BF1 players

Cutt

Clan Member
Feb 9, 2016
KY, USA
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IS there a list some where of active BF1 players? Anyone have any good idea on how to actively grow this part of Fever?

These are some BF 1 stats I pulled at 4pm on a Tuesday..

Currently online players

PC: 116,517 (24h peak: 119,129)

XBOXONE: 158,427 (24h peak: 171,704)

PS4: 244,388 (24h peak: 258,140)

Total: 519,332

Recruiting in game is tough because if you play any BF game for more then 10min you realize the chat is super toxic.

The Rev

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
The Only real list we have is List of Origin ID's, when the section grows i'll get a list of current active players. [MENTION=63363]Cutt[/MENTION]

Also, if you come across any forums that have a LFG Section let me know. I'll add them to the FPS recruiting list.

pressurd

Vetted Officer
Jun 3, 2013
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
If I had Battlefield 1 I would be on top of these forums and people looking for more friends to play with. The team speak is not as full as I would like it to be for a game that had gotten so much hype. Hopefully the people that play Battlefield 1 in |Fever| are recruiting as much as possible! As soon as I get it I will keep your name in mind to add! [MENTION=63363]Cutt[/MENTION]

pressurd

Vetted Officer
Jun 3, 2013
Indiana
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
If I had Battlefield 1 I would be on top of these forums and people looking for more friends to play with. The team speak is not as full as I would like it to be for a game that had gotten so much hype. Hopefully the people that play Battlefield 1 in |Fever| are recruiting as much as possible! As soon as I get it I will keep your name in mind to add! [MENTION=63363]Cutt[/MENTION]

Cutt

Clan Member
Feb 9, 2016
KY, USA
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Cutt

Clan Member
Feb 9, 2016
KY, USA
Clan Rank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Feel free to ad me. I am on pretty much everyday. Origin name: l_Cutt_l