Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
May 27, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

I'm fairly new to it but I play it my family name is CCrayola

I'm the new guild leader, I still play every 2-3 days. Trying to get the guild back together, at least get game nights back up and running where we party up and grind, do boss scrolls, something. What is your level?

|Fever| Sly

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Notice me senpai!
Feb 5, 2014
Britain
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

i have the game but i play on EU servers.. level 59 summoner. if i can change servers without loosing my character then ill change over M3

|Fever| Ian

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
May 27, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

i have the game but i play on EU servers.. level 59 summoner. if i can change servers without loosing my character then ill change over M3

Let me try to hop over to EU servers and see if I can see my character... What version of the game do you have? Steam or standalone? Edit: Nah... I guess not. It's prompting me for a new family name which means... Nah. You could still come join us in NA every now and then or Ask Kakao if there's a way to transfer reigons.

|Fever| Sly

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Notice me senpai!
Feb 5, 2014
Britain
Activity

0%

Longevity

16%

Let me try to hop over to EU servers and see if I can see my character... What version of the game do you have? Steam or standalone? Edit: Nah... I guess not. It's prompting me for a new family name which means... Nah. You could still come join us in NA every now and then or Ask Kakao if there's a way to transfer reigons.

I guess i could make a new character but i would pref not.. i'm playing on standalone only due to grinding to level 40 during the free trail that a friend gifted me and i didn't wanna grind this again so i got the standalone. Also i was level 59 almost 60 and i couldnt grind soldiers anymore

|Fever| Lunchbox

Clan Member
Clan Rank
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Jul 21, 2017
TUCSON, AZ
Activity

0%

Longevity

10%

I'm the new guild leader, I still play every 2-3 days. Trying to get the guild back together, at least get game nights back up and running where we party up and grind, do boss scrolls, something. What is your level?

51 at the moment and I have already joined a clan in BDO but am willing to play with others regardless

|Fever| Ian

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
May 27, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

12%

51 at the moment and I have already joined a clan in BDO but am willing to play with others regardless

Honestly I'm thinking about handing off the guild to a friend's account and join another guild until I actually know what I'm doing lol. It got kinda thrown on me and not too sure what I'm doing... I may just make it a casual/afk player's guild.

|Fever| Logan

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Nickname
Wolverine
Jan 17, 2012
Activity

0%

Longevity

20%

I did not realize Fever had a clan in BDO. I started playing BDO in July 2017. Currently, I am in a guild, so I cannot join the BDO Fever guild. With that said, feel free to hit me up here or in game. I play on NA. Family Name: LoganSilver. I have a 61 main and 60 alt both with 530 GS. I am in a semi-casual PvX guild that dabbles in node wars but nothing particularly hard core.

|Fever| davetheepoch

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Vetted Member
Vetted Member
Clan Job 1
Diablo 3 Demon Hunter Coach
Dec 11, 2017
Activity

0%

Longevity

9%

i have a second account(main is in DRUNKENBDO) i'd like to know what the current stats/perks that the guild has unlocked, do you have the galley for instance?

Users who are viewing this thread