News: Baldur's Gate 3

Bahnzo

Clan Member
May 13, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Anyone playing this? It's in early release and has great reviews. Bought it tonight and downloading now. I was a big fan of all the older one and Neverwinter Nights.

Reactions: 1 user

Bahnzo

Clan Member
May 13, 2018
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
I played a bit before the patch wipe, and it's very good but I think I'll hold off on playing any more of the EA and just wait until it's released.
I've played about 10 hrs of it, and I think it's pretty good so far. I haven't really experienced much that's broken (one small quest). Combat is TOUGH. You really have to consider your moves and even use the environment (like pushing mobs off a ledge) to win fights. Enjoyable so far, and if they iron out the multiplayer issues, I can see this being a fun DnD experience.

Chronubis

Vetted Officer
Mar 14, 2015
Michigan, USA
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
I've been playing this game for a while and it's freaking epic. a few spots of missing cinematics and had a few crashes, but very few. I love the game. Very unforgiving too. The game is hard, and it makes me want to play their other games like divinity, since I never played it. I always heard great things from their games, I'm so glad they didn't disappoint. Baulders Gate is back baby, YEA!!!