April League of Legends Tournament[COMPLETED] (1 Viewer)

|Fever| Spectre

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Feb 9, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

46%

APRIL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS TOURNAMENT

Click here for overall Tournament and Event Rules.

1. [*=2]All Fever Rules are applied. If you break any of the rules, we have the power to remove you from the the tournament/event and will do so with swift justice! This may also lead to you being removed from Fever if you are a member or banned from teamspeak if you are a guest.
    [*=2]All EULA AND TOS for League of Legends must be followed. With recent Account LOANING being brought up for non level 30's, we've come to conclusion to not allow such sharing.
    [*=2]If you have an issue with anyone on your team or on the opposing team, contact the person who's hosting the tourney so they can resolve the situation.
    [*=2]If you lose, be respectful and congratulate the other team. Remember no one likes a sore loser....or winner.
    [*=2]If you win, do not be disrespectful in/out of game. No taunting after death, or saying "wrecked, rekt' in chat. Again Rule #1 of Fever is to be Respectful to all others.
    [*=2]If you sign up for a tourney or show up for an event, we will expect you to be there the entire time, unless you specify as being a sub or have something come up and you let us know.
    [*=2]Just because you put Sub down doesn't mean "I don't have to show up" It means that you are UNSURE if you are going to be able to make it. If you can make it, it would be greatly appreciated to come as there is always last second noshows and dropouts.

Tournament Rules

1. [*=2]Be respectful towards your teammates and opponents. This means, no taunting or trash talk.
    [*=2]Must be a member of Fever to "Sign-up" and be recognized, but guests are allowed to participate if they show up, but will be put in a team last.
    [*=2]ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE LEVEL 30.. Due to issues with this in the past, we are going to start enforcing this rule.
    [*=2]If you have a problem with anyone for any reason, contact the Tourney Host immediately so that they can resolve the problem asap so you can continue with your enjoyment!
    [*=2]KNOW THAT THESE ARE FRIENDLY COMPETITION TOURNAMENTS! Don't complain to the host if you lost your game over someone under performing. Everyone has had bad games, so don't act like you never have or that you know it all.
    [*=2]FILL OUT FORM ENTIRELY, any blanks will cause form to be null&void.
    [*=2]TEAMS WILL BE MADE THE DAY OF THE TOURNEY. IN MOST CASES 30MINUTES-1HR PRIOR OF TOURNAMENT START TIME. What this means is, if the tournament start time is 8pm EST, everyone SHOULD SHOW UP AT 7PM-7:30PM. If you are late you may not be obligated to play!

TOURNAMENT DATE AND TIME
SATURDAY APRIL 9TH @7PM EST, SHOW UP BETWEEN 6PM-6:30PM EST TO MAKE TEAMS. IF YOU ARE LATE YOU MAY NOT BE OBLIGATED TO PLAY!

Fill-a-Form

IGN:
Level:
Member/Sub:
Current Rank:
If any, Comments/Concerns: @Spectre

If you chose Member, remember, we expect you to show up ON TIME, if anything changes to where you cannot make it please contact @Spectre so that it can be noted.
If you chose Sub, remember, if you can make it, do it. Chances are there will be opening because no Noshows and last minutes leavers
Make sure that if you do not have a comment to remove the tagging of Spectre!
READ RULES ABOVE.
@Shiva @JSTFY

Last edited:

|Fever| stigmaoftherose

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Oct 24, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

41%

IGN: stigmaoftherose
Level: 30
Member/Sub: member
Current Rank: silver 3

Last edited:

Tanyss

Mar 14, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

39%

IGN: Tanyss
Level: 30
Member/Sub: Member
Current Rank: Silver 4

|Fever| Spectre

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Feb 9, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

46%

|Fever| Spectre

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Feb 9, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

46%

|Fever| Makeee

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Nov 18, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

48%

Can I play? [MENTION=47293]Spectre[/MENTION] <3

|Fever| Makeee

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major

Of the Army
Nov 18, 2014
Activity

0%

Longevity

48%

Only if there isnt enough members to make a full team. Then we go to non members.

I'm hurt. But that's okay. I used to run this city now you're in my place. LOL. yo jk man i lov u

|Fever| Spectre

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Feb 9, 2015
Activity

0%

Longevity

46%

I'm hurt. But that's okay. I used to run this city now you're in my place. LOL. yo jk man i lov u

There can only be one true MC. <3

Users who are viewing this thread