Applying for Cod AW | Gaming Community | FeverClan

Closed: Applying for Cod AW (1 Viewer)

DeViaDyN

Jan 9, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Pretty simple I'm an ex Wow player Resto Shaman named Ragelol on the Malorne server did many arena such as 2s 3s and even 5s with the Fever community was highly ranked in server ratings 2500+ 3s running shatter comp Spriest, Frost Mage, and I Resto Shaman rather simple but complex play style was needed good communication and trust in others which is what I'm all about I am 25 yrs old with a family of my own so maturity isn't an issue of mine I am currently playing Cod AW on the 360 I have active working mic and headset I work Mon -Thurs 6:00 am - 4:30 pm I am looking to actively join the Fever community and be apart of the experience you have been able to provide your current members and hope to be able to game with some of the best you can reach me via email (For your own safety, please be careful where you post such information) or by my Gtag on the 360 DeViaDyN I look forward to hearing from you soon thank you for taking the time to read this it is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Ragelol , DeViaDyN , Joe.

Last edited by a moderator:

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Pretty simple I'm an ex Wow player Resto Shaman named Ragelol on the Malorne server did many arena such as 2s 3s and even 5s with the Fever community was highly ranked in server ratings 2500+ 3s running shatter comp Spriest, Frost Mage, and I Resto Shaman rather simple but complex play style was needed good communication and trust in others which is what I'm all about I am 25 yrs old with a family of my own so maturity isn't an issue of mine I am currently playing Cod AW on the 360 I have active working mic and headset I work Mon -Thurs 6:00 am - 4:30 pm I am looking to actively join the Fever community and be apart of the experience you have been able to provide your current members and hope to be able to game with some of the best you can reach me via email [email protected] or by my Gtag on the 360 DeViaDyN I look forward to hearing from you soon thank you for taking the time to read this it is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Ragelol , DeViaDyN , Joe.

Hey DeViaDyN, Glad you decided to join Fever! We do have an application you fill out here http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application. Once you fill that out and submit it all you need to do is jump on Teamspeak and hop into the "Waiting For Interview" channel. Look forward to seeing you around.

|Fever| Bob_o

Retired Leader
Clan Rank
Retired Member
Nickname
Bewb_o
Clan Job 1
Fever Clan Historian
Apr 19, 2015
The Abyss
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Pretty simple I'm an ex Wow player Resto Shaman named Ragelol on the Malorne server did many arena such as 2s 3s and even 5s with the Fever community was highly ranked in server ratings 2500+ 3s running shatter comp Spriest, Frost Mage, and I Resto Shaman rather simple but complex play style was needed good communication and trust in others which is what I'm all about I am 25 yrs old with a family of my own so maturity isn't an issue of mine I am currently playing Cod AW on the 360 I have active working mic and headset I work Mon -Thurs 6:00 am - 4:30 pm I am looking to actively join the Fever community and be apart of the experience you have been able to provide your current members and hope to be able to game with some of the best you can reach me via email [email protected] or by my Gtag on the 360 DeViaDyN I look forward to hearing from you soon thank you for taking the time to read this it is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Ragelol , DeViaDyN , Joe.

Hey DeViaDyN, Glad you decided to join Fever! We do have an application you fill out here http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application. Once you fill that out and submit it all you need to do is jump on Teamspeak and hop into the "Waiting For Interview" channel. Look forward to seeing you around.

DeViaDyN

Jan 9, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Is this TeamSpeak a desktop comp. or laptop comp. thing if so I actually do not own either one anymore so that would be difficult lol only have the 360 and my tablet, if this is an issue and is failure to allow my application to be accepted then I will have to patiently wait to reapply at a later date, I've only had experience with ventrilo and Skype never looked into any other applications besides those two since those were the high demand for WoW back in the day which I have quit for over roughly 4-5 years

DeViaDyN

Jan 9, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

13%

Is this TeamSpeak a desktop comp. or laptop comp. thing if so I actually do not own either one anymore so that would be difficult lol only have the 360 and my tablet, if this is an issue and is failure to allow my application to be accepted then I will have to patiently wait to reapply at a later date, I've only had experience with ventrilo and Skype never looked into any other applications besides those two since those were the high demand for WoW back in the day which I have quit for over roughly 4-5 years

|Fever| Deltascourge

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Jam's Minion #9
May 10, 2015
The Netherlands
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Is this TeamSpeak a desktop comp. or laptop comp. thing if so I actually do not own either one anymore so that would be difficult lol only have the 360 and my tablet, if this is an issue and is failure to allow my application to be accepted then I will have to patiently wait to reapply at a later date, I've only had experience with ventrilo and Skype never looked into any other applications besides those two since those were the high demand for WoW back in the day which I have quit for over roughly 4-5 years ��

An android app for Teamspeak is available, although sadly that one isn't free (compared to the PC version), and the PC version would be a lot more convenient for you. But in the end, it shouldn't really matter all that much, as the forums are available on mobile devices too.

In the end, the choice is up to you, but if you prefer coming back at a later date (if you'd prefer using the PC version, and want to decide wether not to get 1 or not), then we'll be waiting for you here

|Fever| Deltascourge

Vetted Officer
Clan Rank
Vetted Officer
Vetted Officer
Nickname
Jam's Minion #9
May 10, 2015
The Netherlands
Activity

0%

Longevity

14%

Is this TeamSpeak a desktop comp. or laptop comp. thing if so I actually do not own either one anymore so that would be difficult lol only have the 360 and my tablet, if this is an issue and is failure to allow my application to be accepted then I will have to patiently wait to reapply at a later date, I've only had experience with ventrilo and Skype never looked into any other applications besides those two since those were the high demand for WoW back in the day which I have quit for over roughly 4-5 years ��

An android app for Teamspeak is available, although sadly that one isn't free (compared to the PC version), and the PC version would be a lot more convenient for you. But in the end, it shouldn't really matter all that much, as the forums are available on mobile devices too.

In the end, the choice is up to you, but if you prefer coming back at a later date (if you'd prefer using the PC version, and want to decide whether not to get 1 or not), then we'll be waiting for you here

Users who are viewing this thread