Any active members on Coeurl? (1 Viewer)

Skeptic

Non-Member
Jun 6, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

37%

Title is self explanatory.

FFXIV is my secondary game but i lack people do to things.
So do we have any FC on Coeurl?

And if possible would like to know everyone who plays FFXIV since after i finish the main story it will probably be boring.

|Fever| Arilyssa

Clan Member
Clan Rank
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Jun 28, 2015
Virginia
Activity

0%

Longevity

43%

There isn't a Fever FC on Coeurl. We're all kind of spread out depending on our gaming needs. I'm part of a social FC that's more active in the evenings (since most of us work during the daytime) and have a few that are Central and Pacific timezone situated in the US. We do help when people ask as long as we're not scheduled to do something else and we're not AFK (some of us have the bad habit of AFKing all night in game while we sleep..he he....) You're welcome to join us and give us a try, but I don't know how your timezone lines up with the US. What's your in game name?

Skeptic

Non-Member
Jun 6, 2016
Activity

0%

Longevity

37%

There isn't a Fever FC on Coeurl. We're all kind of spread out depending on our gaming needs. I'm part of a social FC that's more active in the evenings (since most of us work during the daytime) and have a few that are Central and Pacific timezone situated in the US. We do help when people ask as long as we're not scheduled to do something else and we're not AFK (some of us have the bad habit of AFKing all night in game while we sleep..he he....) You're welcome to join us and give us a try, but I don't know how your timezone lines up with the US. What's your in game name?

My timezone is GMT+2 and my IGN is RyogaScarlet.

Users who are viewing this thread